Rabodirect Pro12 Leinster V Ospreys 3rd May

Moderator: moderators

Laurie

Rabodirect Pro12 Leinster V Ospreys 3rd May

Post by Laurie »

I was wondering if anyone can help me. I am visiting Dublin with 15 others (16 in total) and purchased tickets in January 2013, for the game

At the time of purchase the game was listed as being on the 4th May KO at 15.00, ( incidentally it is still listed as this on Sky sports) which was subsequently changed to the 3rd May.

We are unable to make it to Dublin on the 3rd May, having booked our flights for first thing on the 4th May and therefore I have 16 tickets (Block A - Row E Seats 38-53, & Block A - Row F Seat 40) Which I can not use.

We are all really disappointed to not make at as we are huge Leinster fans and were travelling from London just for the game.

I was just wondering if anybody would be interested in buying the tickets at half price

I could send them recorded delivery

if not no worries just thought I would see if anybody was interested :)
The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Rabodirect Pro12 Leinster V Ospreys 3rd May

Post by The Doc »

Did you buy them through the Leinster Rugby ticketmaster account. If so, you can go in to "Manage my Tickets" and put them up for sale there. The only thing is that any sales are credited to your LR TM account rather than cash.

But it is an option if it comes to next week and you still haven't sold them here.
I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role.
I've got nothing against your right leg.
The trouble is ... neither have you
Laurie

Re: Rabodirect Pro12 Leinster V Ospreys 3rd May

Post by Laurie »

Hello The Doc

Thanks for the advice

Unfortunately, I bought them directly as I already had a ticketmaster account.

I should have mentioned above that I have no problem in splitting them up into any bunches. I am also open to offers.

To be honest, it would be good to just get some money back rather than nothing