Amlin lottery results ?.

Moderator: moderators

rosscarrick
Knowledgeable

Re: Amlin lottery results ?.

Post by rosscarrick »

0 from 3 on the Amlin front. So Im really hopeful for the Rabo final.
What are the odds? We have 9k for 15k people? Im unusually optimistic!
The French are predictably unpredictable
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

About 7500 for 13500 I think. Rabo hold a big chunk for their mates.
TheBear
Enlightened

Post by TheBear »

johng wrote:About 7500 for 13500 I think. Rabo hold a big chunk for their mates.
Wrong thread?
Heavy words are so lightly thrown
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

rosscarrick wrote:0 from 3 on the Amlin front. So Im really hopeful for the Rabo final.
Just answering this. I did see in the email that we actually WOULD have 9000 though.
Not bad odds for 13500 people.
TheBear
Enlightened

Post by TheBear »

Ah.
Heavy words are so lightly thrown
deco
Rhys Ruddock

Post by deco »

johng wrote:
rosscarrick wrote:0 from 3 on the Amlin front. So Im really hopeful for the Rabo final.
Just answering this. I did see in the email that we actually WOULD have 9000 though.
That's Leinsters allocation. Players, backroom staff, families, sponsors etc have to be accommodated first. More like 7, 000 to 7,500 at best for the lottery. Which is better odds than the Amlin, but still not great.
Calendar of Leinster/Ireland fixtures: https://calendar.google.com/calendar?ci ... Z2xlLmNvbQ
etak252
Learner

Post by etak252 »

Has anyone actually received their Amlin ticket from lottery in the post yet ?
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

deco wrote:
johng wrote:
That's Leinsters allocation. Players, backroom staff, families, sponsors etc have to be accommodated first. More like 7, 000 to 7,500 at best for the lottery. Which is better odds than the Amlin, but still not great.
Possibly not factoring in the extra seating that they have been building?
dingodublin
Beginner

Post by dingodublin »

etak252 wrote:Has anyone actually received their Amlin ticket from lottery in the post yet ?
No, not yet. I was wondering the same
I have the simplest of tastes, I only want the best!
rosscarrick
Knowledgeable

Post by rosscarrick »

Maybe edit the title to Lottery Results?

I presumed the extra seating made it 9000 to each team and the 2000/2500 were sponsors and what nots.

When did the email say we would be notified?
The French are predictably unpredictable
Lamb of BOD
Enlightened

Post by Lamb of BOD »

Successful entrants will receive an email on Tuesday night/ Wednesday morning with details of how to select and pay for tickets. YOU MUST FOLLOW THE STEPS IN THIS EMAIL TO PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS. Success in the lottery will only give you access to purchase tickets, your ticket(s) are not secured until you purchase online. You will have from 3pm, Wednesday to 3pm, Friday 17th to purchase your tickets.
Bogger
Knowledgeable

Post by Bogger »

I enjoyed being in the Ground last night and delighted so many true Leinsterfans got tickets. As a STH I entered the Lottery and go a Restricted Viewing ticket for 20 yoyos. I have to say it was a seat that should never been sold...up with the Pigeons in Block A angelsea stand...group up there nearly all STH who where "lucky" lottery winners...how it passes health and safety beats the cr@p out of me. ERC made a bags of this these tickets where not fit for purpose...also disgraceful that these where the only tickets released to Leinster STHs ....whinge over...happiness restored with win, great game and great team. :green clap:
meinster
Rhys Ruddock

Post by meinster »

Bogger wrote:I enjoyed being in the Ground last night and delighted so many true Leinsterfans got tickets. As a STH I entered the Lottery and go a Restricted Viewing ticket for 20 yoyos. I have to say it was a seat that should never been sold...up with the Pigeons in Block A angelsea stand...group up there nearly all STH who where "lucky" lottery winners...how it passes health and safety beats the cr@p out of me. ERC made a bags of this these tickets where not fit for purpose...also disgraceful that these where the only tickets released to Leinster STHs ....whinge over...happiness restored with win, great game and great team. :green clap:
Great whinge, in fairness!

Firstly, Leinster STHs got tickets all around the stadium, all round the anglesea stand, etc.
Secondly, "lucky" lottery winners were indeed lucky.
Thirdly, it was advertised as restricted viewing, so it was fit for purpose.
Fourthly, you had a choice of tickets all year, even after it was confirmed Leinster would be in the Amlin.

You were there, for a great win and silverware; that'll do.
"You'd better watch who you're calling a child, Lois. Because if I'm a child, you know what that makes you? A paedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert"
Bogger
Knowledgeable

Post by Bogger »

meinster wrote:
Bogger wrote:I enjoyed being in the Ground last night and delighted so many true Leinsterfans got tickets. As a STH I entered the Lottery and go a Restricted Viewing ticket for 20 yoyos. I have to say it was a seat that should never been sold...up with the Pigeons in Block A angelsea stand...group up there nearly all STH who where "lucky" lottery winners...how it passes health and safety beats the cr@p out of me. ERC made a bags of this these tickets where not fit for purpose...also disgraceful that these where the only tickets released to Leinster STHs ....whinge over...happiness restored with win, great game and great team. :green clap:
Great whinge, in fairness!

Firstly, Leinster STHs got tickets all around the stadium, all round the anglesea stand, etc.
Secondly, "lucky" lottery winners were indeed lucky.
Thirdly, it was advertised as restricted viewing, so it was fit for purpose.
Fourthly, you had a choice of tickets all year, even after it was confirmed Leinster would be in the Amlin.

You were there, for a great win and silverware; that'll do.
Look had there been any kind of an incident I don't know how people could have safely got out of that corner...I know what I am talking about here..so they were not fit for purpose...and they were not advertised as restricted view, you entered the lottery for best available and that's what we got.. I didn't say STH didn't get other tickets but most people up in that little hell hole were STH...I was there and will be back in RDS next week but I spent second half down in supporters bar in front TV with two others who didn't return to that kip - who are you the Correction Police :D