Rabo Lottery results ?.

Moderator: moderators

Benji
Knowledgeable

Re: Rabo Lottery results ?.

Post by Benji »

Bogger wrote:got two block G tickets...didnt try for Kids even though I am bring my Kid...happy to get tickets but not happy with how this was managed...season ticket holders should be able to book their own seat as a first preference like knock-outs.
Its not a match thats being managed by Leinster. Its a Celtic League gig and 50/50 tickets with Ulster. It isnt possible for Supporters to all keep their seats
jordanracer
Knowledgeable

Post by jordanracer »

Stadium has been split in 2 on the centre line by the organisers, Celtic Rugby, Northern side of the line - Ulster, southern side - Leinster, therefore ST holders cannot sit in their usual seats
jordanracer
Knowledgeable

Post by jordanracer »

Got 2 South Stand tickets, seating map did not show up for me only "best available" option, had to select on ticket price. Looks like ticketmaster are up to their usual game of releasing tickets in batches of ascending quality!!
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

jordanracer wrote:Got 2 South Stand tickets, seating map did not show up for me only "best available" option, had to select on ticket price. Looks like ticketmaster are up to their usual game of releasing tickets in batches of ascending quality!!
Thought that at first but got block H grandstand at the start which is better than my normal seats in G for the same price I paid for last weeks semi.
Flying wedge
rosscarrick
Knowledgeable

Post by rosscarrick »

footrush wrote:
jordanracer wrote:Got 2 South Stand tickets, seating map did not show up for me only "best available" option, had to select on ticket price. Looks like ticketmaster are up to their usual game of releasing tickets in batches of ascending quality!!
Thought that at first but got block H grandstand at the start which is better than my normal seats in G for the same price I paid for last weeks semi.
Be careful - no one likes a happy story on here!
The French are predictably unpredictable
nelly the elephant
Rhys Ruddock

Post by nelly the elephant »

4 from 5.....not too bad. Have two adults and two kids tickets sorted for the South stand.
We all dream of a team of Sean O'Briens......
msmx5
Beginner

Post by msmx5 »

After managing to solve the captcha at 15:01, I was offered nice seats in Block H Row C Grandstand but when I proceeded to pay I got the following... "There was a problem processing your request. We apologise for any inconvenience. " before even selecting the credit card or anything. aargh

I then spent the next long time looking/refreshing and kept getting various seats, worse each time!

Then there was "Error 403... You are forbidden to access server" error...I must have been too eager at refreshing!! ... followed by a video card driver crash & BSOD (bloody Nvidia) and a PC restart... can't blame ticketmaster for that!

And then ... lo and behold...after I'd given up hope, at about 5pm, the interactive seat selection became available and I quickly snapped up a couple of seats in the Anglesea Stand, Block C, Row A (front row) with a restricted view(!)... Not being a regular in the prawn sandwich brigade I presume it's Joe's box that's the cause of the restricted view, or a pillar?

Either way I'm happy enough now - despite the stress of getting here!
Lar
Mullet

Post by Lar »

msmx5 wrote:After managing to solve the captcha at 15:01, I was offered nice seats in Block H Row C Grandstand but when I proceeded to pay I got the following... "There was a problem processing your request. We apologise for any inconvenience. " before even selecting the credit card or anything. aargh

I then spent the next long time looking/refreshing and kept getting various seats, worse each time!

Then there was "Error 403... You are forbidden to access server" error...I must have been too eager at refreshing!! ... followed by a video card driver crash & BSOD (bloody Nvidia) and a PC restart... can't blame ticketmaster for that!

And then ... lo and behold...after I'd given up hope, at about 5pm, the interactive seat selection became available and I quickly snapped up a couple of seats in the Anglesea Stand, Block C, Row A (front row) with a restricted view(!)... Not being a regular in the prawn sandwich brigade I presume it's Joe's box that's the cause of the restricted view, or a pillar?

Who are you calling the prawn sandwich brigade?
Four Stars
msmx5
Beginner

Post by msmx5 »

Lar wrote:[
All those "dapper dan" types, sitting dry under ornate tiled gazebos with engraved gold hipflasks!!

I can see myself there someday! ;-)
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

msmx5 wrote:
Lar wrote:[
All those "dapper dan" types, sitting dry under ornate tiled gazebos with engraved gold hipflasks!!

I can see myself there someday! ;-)
Beautiful must have one of these.
Flying wedge
mikey
Rhys Ruddock

Post by mikey »

msmx5 wrote:After managing to solve the captcha at 15:01, I was offered nice seats in Block H Row C Grandstand but when I proceeded to pay I got the following... "There was a problem processing your request. We apologise for any inconvenience. " before even selecting the credit card or anything. aargh

Equally frustrating experience as mrs Mikey and me tried to coordinate buying our seats - but with no interactive chart little chance especially when my password and credit cards were refused despite me knowing they were the right ones.

Given the eventual appearance of the seating chart this is yet again ticketbastards ploy of flogging off what they can get away with to the eager purchasers - shameful as always from that shower of shite

Have written to LR to complain about Ticketbastard

Suggest anyone else who had problems does the same - I appreciate it's not LRs fault
Shezsharks

Leinster V Ulster tickets - 25.05.13

Post by Shezsharks »

Does anybody have two tickets for this game?
dingodublin
Beginner

Post by dingodublin »

Suggest anyone else who had problems does the same - I appreciate it's not LRs fault
And how is it not LR fault? They are the one's who gave the job to TM the job. They are the on's who are accepting this level of service- not us.
I have the simplest of tastes, I only want the best!
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

dingodublin wrote:

And how is it not LR fault? They are the one's who gave the job to TM the job. They are the on's who are accepting this level of service- not us.
Couple of things
  • This is an Ulster Rugby match not a Leinster one as can be seen by the fact that when you log in to buy tickets it says Ulster Rugby on the booking page.

There is a possibility that Celtic Rugby and not Ulster Rugby were responsible for the decision to use TM. Certainly in in the past when booking tickets for Ravenhill I have gone onto Ulster's own booking system.
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Xanthippe wrote:
dingodublin wrote:
Mikey wrote:

Couple of things
  • This is an Ulster Rugby match not a Leinster one as can be seen by the fact that when you log in to buy tickets it says Ulster Rugby on the booking page.

There is a possibility thatCeltic Rugby and not Ulster Rugby were responsible for the decision to use TM. Certainly in in the past when booking tickets for Ravenhill I have gone onto Ulster's own booking system.
Always Celtic rugby making all decisions on the final.
dingodublin
Beginner

Post by dingodublin »

Couple of things

There is a possibility thatCeltic Rugby and not Ulster Rugby were responsible for the decision to use TM. Certainly in in the past when booking tickets for Ravenhill I have gone onto Ulster's own booking system.
[/quote]
Always Celtic rugby making all decisions on the final.[/quote]

Ok whoever "owns" the match be it Ulster or Celtic Rugby, the responsibility of tickets sales lies with them and not TM. If TM are allowed to get away with their tricks and charges, then they will continue to do it. I am sure Celtic Rugby/Ulster and Leinster have an SLA with TM which allows to TM to do what they do. MY anger would be Leinster/Ulster/Celtic Rugby as they tolerate it
Lar
Mullet

Post by Lar »

I am no apologist for tm but do you not think Leinster Ulster Celtic Rugby or whoever will be quite pleased with a company that manages ticket sales in a manner that maximises the number of tickets that will be sold?
Four Stars
dingodublin
Beginner

Post by dingodublin »

Lar wrote:I am no apologist for tm but do you not think Leinster Ulster Celtic Rugby or whoever will be quite pleased with a company that manages ticket sales in a manner that maximises the number of tickets that will be sold?
I think you are making the same point as me. TM do what they are told (sell the most amount of tickets). If you don't like their tactics complain to the company that hired them to do the job ( LR/Ulster/Celtic Rugby). They will do what they can get away with. It is probably written in contract that they can do these cheeky practices
Broken Wing
Shane Jennings

Post by Broken Wing »

I've got my stupid hat on this morning.

I have a charge on my credit card from last week for my Pro12 final ticket but I have no confirmation email for the purchase and I have nothing on either my ticketmaster or Leinster TM account.

Am I missing something obvious? Should the ticket be available for printing?
Champions of Europe 09, 11 & 12!
Pro 12 and Challenge Cup Champions 13!
Pro 12 Champions 14!
Magners League Champions 08!
Best supported in the Magners League 08 & 11!
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

Broken Wing wrote:I've got my stupid hat on this morning.

I have a charge on my credit card from last week for my Pro12 final ticket but I have no confirmation email for the purchase and I have nothing on either my ticketmaster or Leinster TM account.

Am I missing something obvious? Should the ticket be available for printing?
It should be on your ordinary Ticketmaster account even if you opted for the ticket to be posted - my tickets arrived in the post this morning but when I log into my TM account I can see and print the receipt for my transaction.

If I were you I'd be giving TM a call - try Joe in the sports department directly on 6486054
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever