Northampton Away 7th Dec

Moderator: moderators

wixfjord
Leo Cullen

Northampton Away 7th Dec

Post by wixfjord »

Looking to get over to this, but can't find any packages, anyone know if they generally become avail closer to the time?

Flights to Luton on the Sat, back Sun are insane, any other airports handy for Northampton?
Vamos los azules
Mullet

Re: Northampton Away 7th Dec

Post by Vamos los azules »

Birmingham - you can get a train from the airport which takes about an hour.
"You can’t defend like the boss one week and the cookie man the next".
IanD
Official Mascot

Post by IanD »

A friend if mine lives in Northampton. She flys here from Birmingham or East Midlands.
Treat life like a dog: If you can't eat it, play with it, or hump it, p1$$ on it and walk away!
HUDSOC
Knowledgeable

Post by HUDSOC »

Does anyone know when tickets will be available to Leinster supporters for this game ?
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

HUDSOC wrote:Does anyone know when tickets will be available to Leinster supporters for this game ?
Northampton have been selling them online for about six weeks, the Leinster allocation should become available in the next week or so.
Flying wedge
HUDSOC
Knowledgeable

Post by HUDSOC »

footrush wrote:
HUDSOC wrote:Does anyone know when tickets will be available to Leinster supporters for this game ?
Northampton have been selling them online for about six weeks, the Leinster allocation should become available in the next week or so.

Many thanks.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Tickets available for every part of the ground except Terraces D and C : http://www.tickethour.co.uk/saints-ww/s ... roduct=618
Flying wedge
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

For those of you travelling to our Heineken Cup Round 3 fixture against Northampton in Franklin's Gardens on the 7th December you will be able to purchase tickets from the Leinster Rugby allocation from 10am this Thursday, 17th October.  Tickets can be purchased via your Leinster Rugby ticket account which can be accesed via the link below.
Lamb of BOD
Enlightened

Post by Lamb of BOD »

Righty-ho. I reckon Mrs. Lamb and I will go to this game. Any suggestions as to what flights to get to where, etc etc? Anyone heard anything concrete about supporters' busses to the ground? Never been to that part of the world (frankly, haven't a clue where Northampton even is) so any advice would be much appreciated.
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

Lamb of BOD wrote:Righty-ho. I reckon Mrs. Lamb and I will go to this game. Any suggestions as to what flights to get to where, etc etc? Anyone heard anything concrete about supporters' busses to the ground? Never been to that part of the world (frankly, haven't a clue where Northampton even is) so any advice would be much appreciated.

Birmigham or East Midlands would get you closest. Then look at a map and take it from there :wink:
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
Lamb of BOD
Enlightened

Post by Lamb of BOD »

Cheers. I was hoping to escape this without furthering my education, but seems like I;m going to have to learn some English geography! East Midlands it is. OLSC seem to be putting on a bus from there, so happy days. Hotel to follow. Then we just need to score 4 tries and win the match and we're all laughing
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

Lamb of BOD wrote:Cheers. I was hoping to escape this without furthering my education, but seems like I;m going to have to learn some English geography! East Midlands it is. OLSC seem to be putting on a bus from there, so happy days. Hotel to follow. Then we just need to score 4 tries and win the match and we're all laughing
Goo job the OLSC are laying on buses. It's a pain in the hole getting into Nottingham/Derby/Leicester from the airport.
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

domhnallj wrote:
Lamb of BOD wrote:Cheers. I was hoping to escape this without furthering my education, but seems like I;m going to have to learn some English geography! East Midlands it is. OLSC seem to be putting on a bus from there, so happy days. Hotel to follow. Then we just need to score 4 tries and win the match and we're all laughing
Goo job the OLSC are laying on buses. It's a pain in the hole getting into Nottingham/Derby/Leicester from the airport.
Trains every 20 mins to Northampton from Birmingham International takes under an hour.
Flying wedge