Leinster v Munster

Moderator: moderators

Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Leinster v Munster

Post by Xanthippe »

Has anyone managed to log on to move seats for the Munster match - Ticketmaster won't load properly for me
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
TheBear
Enlightened

Re: Leinster v Munster

Post by TheBear »

I logged on ok, but didn't see any information relating to the Munster match. I scrolled ahead to March under 'Manage my Tickets', but the match was listed as both Lansdowne and the RDS (confusingly), and there was no option to make any changes to the tickets.
Heavy words are so lightly thrown
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

TheBear wrote:I logged on ok, but didn't see any information relating to the Munster match. I scrolled ahead to March under 'Manage my Tickets', but the match was listed as both Lansdowne and the RDS (confusingly), and there was no option to make any changes to the tickets.
As you're looking at the screen there should be an Upgrade Seats option on the left hand side directly under the little box that says Hello The Bear
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

stuwilson
Bookworm

Post by stuwilson »

Anyone having trouble buying extra tickets on the ticket master site?
shark_sandwich
Beginner

Post by shark_sandwich »

Had found 2 ideal tickets, then the map was abandoned during my purchase - now site seems to crash when I have to complete the security check.
Think I'll hide under a pile of coats until the afternoon and hope everything works out ok.
stuwilson
Bookworm

Post by stuwilson »

I think there's something wrong with any of the continue buttons, they do not seem to register the click of the mouse. I eventually got there but had to reload pages several times, took 25 mins to get two tickets!!
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Xanthippe wrote:
TheBear wrote:I logged on ok, but didn't see any information relating to the Munster match. I scrolled ahead to March under 'Manage my Tickets', but the match was listed as both Lansdowne and the RDS (confusingly), and there was no option to make any changes to the tickets.
As you're looking at the screen there should be an Upgrade Seats option on the left hand side directly under the little box that says Hello The Bear
Hi I've found the upgrade option this only allows me to get tickets in the middle tier, is it possible to move my allocated season tickets to another area on the lower tier ?.
Flying wedge
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Hi, anyone know when it will be possible to change allocated season ticket holder seats for this game ?.
Flying wedge
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

footrush wrote:Hi, anyone know when it will be possible to change allocated season ticket holder seats for this game ?.
I have a feeling you're too late - didn't the email say the option ended last friday when the tickets went on sale?
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Xanthippe wrote:
footrush wrote:Hi, anyone know when it will be possible to change allocated season ticket holder seats for this game ?.
I have a feeling you're too late - didn't the email say the option ended last friday when the tickets went on sale?
Thanks Xanthippe must have missed the e mail.
Flying wedge
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

footrush wrote:
Xanthippe wrote:
Thanks Xanthippe must have missed the e mail.
I seem to miss them all the time too - the only reason I knew there was one this time was because posters on here were talking about moving seats :(
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Looks like I'll be getting a taxi round to Bath Avenue with my Da, that new stadium is becoming a source of real angst for me. Thanks again for all the help Xanthippe.
Flying wedge
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

footrush wrote:Looks like I'll be getting a taxi round to Bath Avenue with my Da, that new stadium is becoming a source of real angst for me. Thanks again for all the help Xanthippe.
There is one last thing you could try - give Sinead in the ticket office a call and see if there is anything she can do for you, her number is 2693224. If you explain to her that there are mobility issues for your Dad it might help.

I had a problem last season with kids tickets - I didn't realise until the actual tickets arrived that the girls would have to walk through the tunnel to get to where their seats were. I explained to Sinead that their parents let them go to games with me because I had promised to look after them. In the RDS that meant walking them to the side of the North Stand but for Lansdowne it became impossible as I was in the West Stand (accessed through the Podium on Shelbourne Road) and they were in the South Stand and had to go around to one of the Lansdowne Road entrances. Even at that late stage she managed to get them sorted with seats that had access from Shelbourne Road.
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Xanthippe wrote:
footrush wrote:Looks like I'll be getting a taxi round to Bath Avenue with my Da, that new stadium is becoming a source of real angst for me. Thanks again for all the help Xanthippe.
There is one last thing you could try - give Sinead in the ticket office a call and see if there is anything she can do for you, her number is 2693224. If you explain to her that there are mobility issues for your Dad it might help.

I had a problem last season with kids tickets - I didn't realise until the actual tickets arrived that the girls would have to walk through the tunnel to get to where their seats were. I explained to Sinead that their parents let them go to games with me because I had promised to look after them. In the RDS that meant walking them to the side of the North Stand but for Lansdowne it became impossible as I was in the West Stand (accessed through the Podium on Shelbourne Road) and they were in the South Stand and had to go around to one of the Lansdowne Road entrances. Even at that late stage she managed to get them sorted with seats that had access from Shelbourne Road.
Will try thanks so much, youre a star.
Flying wedge
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Did anyone get these tickets in the post yet?
Leoslovechild
Mullet

Post by Leoslovechild »

Donny B. wrote:Did anyone get these tickets in the post yet?
no not yet
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Leoslovechild wrote:
Donny B. wrote:Did anyone get these tickets in the post yet?
no not yet
Cheers. Someone asked me the other day and I genuinely couldn't recall
blockhead
Rob Kearney

Post by blockhead »

http://www.leinsterrugby.ie/news/11575.php#.Uxnj9vl_sVh

40,000+ tickets sold with 3 weeks still to go. Could be a sellout!
You know I'm going to lose,
And gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby, I don't want to live FOREVER!
Morf
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Morf »

blockhead wrote:http://www.leinsterrugby.ie/news/11575.php#.Uxnj9vl_sVh

40,000+ tickets sold with 3 weeks still to go. Could be a sellout!
I'll have a look at what's still on ticketmaster.

My last ticket did end up in Galway though in with some other lad's ticket.

Match will be stale enough though. Always are, always will be way season is.
Lar
Mullet

Post by Lar »

Mine arrived yesterday.
Four Stars