Gloucester supporter needs help.... Ugh????

Moderator: moderators

Graveydavey

Gloucester supporter needs help.... Ugh????

Post by Graveydavey »

Sorry to crash into your forum but I really do need help. I'm desperately seeking two tickets for the home match on the 28th. For years I have treated my good lady to the match over the Christmas period. She's a Dub girl that has to endure Kingsholm week in week out and it's my little thank you for putting up with the Cherry and Whites... This year disaster seems to have kicked me straight in the kna#kers.

I thought my booking for tickets was processed on ticketmaster.ie. however I can't find my booking, no email confirmation, so I must have messed up. If I could I'd kick myself in what's left of my kna#kers!!! Obviously a sell out and I'm reluctant to get caught up in the ticket tout thing.

Can anyone help? Do you know of anyone that can't go and would like to sell their tickets on? Is there anywhere I can go or contact to track down a pair? Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

One really sad cookie :(
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Re: Gloucester supporter needs help.... Ugh????

Post by Donny B. »

According Ulster Man in the other thread there are some available on Ticketmaster, but you'd want to get on it sharpish I'd say!
Graveydavey

Post by Graveydavey »

Got the tickets. I'll be a south stand hero for the day supporting the Blues. But also wanting to see Afoa tear the turf up... Before he comes and kick starts Gloucester's next season. Hope he doesn't cause too much hassle. Thanks for the info though.
C
Alternative Ulster
Graduate

Post by Alternative Ulster »

Donny B. wrote:According Ulster Man in the other thread there are some available on Ticketmaster, but you'd want to get on it sharpish I'd say!
10 left