2014/15 Season Ticket Info

Moderator: moderators

Sionnach
Bookworm

Re: 2014/15 Season Ticket Info

Post by Sionnach »

Darce wrote:I take it all back.

Scandalous price hikes now I'm looking at it properly. I've 2 Gold Grandstand tickets. I paid 832 in total last year including TM charges.

This year, 894 for the same seats. TM Charges are 18 quid this year. They were 17 last year. So season tickets are up 31 quid each in this section.
31 quid is hardly scandalous. It's the price of a few pints and a hamburger really.
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

929 for a family gold last year. 979 this year. Didn't pay any charges last year. Possibly will this year and they are 35.

35 not too bad on 4 tickets seeing as you can pay over 8 payments (roughly 300 and 7 x 100)

Any increase is not great. However it is probably done to cover potential drop in the numbers.

They will never know how many they lost to the price increase and how many would have gone anyway.
Leoslovechild
Mullet

Post by Leoslovechild »

Finally bought for next season and am returning to the terrace after a 4 year absence as my youngest is now old enough for there also.Happy Days!
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Leoslovechild wrote:Finally bought for next season and am returning to the terrace after a 4 year absence as my youngest is now old enough for there also.Happy Days!
Any one got theirs yet ?.
Last edited by footrush on September 9th, 2014, 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flying wedge
Hornet
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Hornet »

footrush wrote:
Leoslovechild wrote:Finally bought for next season and am returning to the terrace after a 4 year absence as my youngest is now old enough for there also.Happy Days!
Any on got theirs yet ?.
Were late going to print. Should be here late this week/early next week. Check your e-mails for late delivery.
"The one thing we learn from History, is that we never learn from History".
blockhead
Rob Kearney

Post by blockhead »

Anyone know how many season tickets Leinster managed to shift for this season?
You know I'm going to lose,
And gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby, I don't want to live FOREVER!
Slipper1
Rob Kearney

Post by Slipper1 »

blockhead wrote:Anyone know how many season tickets Leinster managed to shift for this season?
Theres been no triumphant tweets declaring higher numbers than before, but then again, there has been no significant activity pushing st's on social media either.

So, I don't really know.
Get in the f%~king bag.
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

Slipper1 wrote:
blockhead wrote:Anyone know how many season tickets Leinster managed to shift for this season?
Theres been no triumphant tweets declaring higher numbers than before, but then again, there has been no significant activity pushing st's on social media either.

So, I don't really know.
Of all seats reserved as season tickets in the Grandstand there are only 27 still available. In Blocks A to D of the Anglesea there are 16 seats available and in Block E there are 29 seats in the 'better' section and 211 available in the bad section. So in total for the covered seated areas (prices from €417 to €703) there are 283 seats still available. Can't tell you the availability for the North and South stands or Terrace as these are not listed individually.
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
blockhead
Rob Kearney

Post by blockhead »

Xanthippe wrote:
Slipper1 wrote:

So, I don't really know.
Of all seats reserved as season tickets in the Grandstand there are only 27 still available. In Blocks A to D of the Anglesea there are 16 seats available and in Block E there are 29 seats in the 'better' section and 211 available in the bad section. So in total for the covered seated areas (prices from €417 to €703) there are 283 seats still available. Can't tell you the availability for the North and South stands or Terrace as these are not listed individually.
Ta very much, sounds good. Very good actually when you consider the uncertainty earlier in the year.
I trust you got your usual spot?
You know I'm going to lose,
And gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby, I don't want to live FOREVER!
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

Slipper1 wrote:

So, I don't really know.
blockhead wrote:
Xanthippe wrote:
Ta very much, sounds good. Very good actually when you consider the uncertainty earlier in the year.
I trust you got your usual spot?
We did indeed - best seats in the house. I don't know what we're going to do while the redevelopment is on next year though! Wonder where they'll relocate us to.
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Tkts have arrived :happy clapper:
Flying wedge
nc6000
Mullet

Post by nc6000 »

What will be in the STH pack this year I wonder?
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

nc6000 wrote:What will be in the STH pack this year I wonder?

Season Ticket Holder mug
Pen
Scarf
Beanie
And a special piece of merchandise from the OLSC

http://www.leinsterrugby.ie/news/11917.php#.VA4oRNoaySM
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster