Season tickets 2015/2016

Moderator: moderators

Re: Season tickets 2015/2016

Postby Xanthippe » March 26th, 2015, 12:43 am

limecat wrote:Anyone know what the view is like from the back of the Anglesea stand? Is it restricted at all by the roof?



If you give the Block, Row and Seat number I'll sit there on Friday after the match and take a photo of the pitch view for you.
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE



I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
User avatar
Xanthippe
Malcolm O'Kelly
 
Posts: 3376
Joined: September 5th, 2008, 6:48 pm

Re: Season tickets 2015/2016

Postby limecat » March 26th, 2015, 10:50 am

Xanthippe wrote:
limecat wrote:Anyone know what the view is like from the back of the Anglesea stand? Is it restricted at all by the roof?



If you give the Block, Row and Seat number I'll sit there on Friday after the match and take a photo of the pitch view for you.


Thanks for the offer. It was for a friend who was looking to get a couple of season tickets. He went ahead and bought anyway, so no need.
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on twitter.

Image
User avatar
limecat
Lazy totalitarian
 
Posts: 5097
Joined: February 17th, 2005, 11:25 pm
Location: a strangely isolated place

Re: Season tickets 2015/2016

Postby Xanthippe » March 26th, 2015, 5:18 pm

limecat wrote:
Xanthippe wrote:
limecat wrote:Anyone know what the view is like from the back of the Anglesea stand? Is it restricted at all by the roof?



If you give the Block, Row and Seat number I'll sit there on Friday after the match and take a photo of the pitch view for you.


Thanks for the offer. It was for a friend who was looking to get a couple of season tickets. He went ahead and bought anyway, so no need.


No problem
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE



I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
User avatar
Xanthippe
Malcolm O'Kelly
 
Posts: 3376
Joined: September 5th, 2008, 6:48 pm

Re: Season tickets 2015/2016

Postby Xanthippe » May 19th, 2015, 11:15 pm

10,000 season tickets sold to date - not bad considering some of the threats and predictions of mass desertions on here.
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE



I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
User avatar
Xanthippe
Malcolm O'Kelly
 
Posts: 3376
Joined: September 5th, 2008, 6:48 pm

Re: Season tickets 2015/2016

Postby waterboy » May 20th, 2015, 11:40 am

Xanthippe wrote:10,000 season tickets sold to date - not bad considering some of the threats and predictions of mass desertions on here.


A quick search suggests that in 2013 we reached the 10,000 mark a month earlier in April. in 2014 it was announced at the start of May we'd passed the 10k mark. So it would seem that initial renewals and sales are slower then the previous 2 years. You 'd imagine this would be the main selling point of the season and sales would taper off over the summer as provincial rugby goes out of peoples minds and the world cup takes over. Still a nice figure to hit before the season officially ends and only Leinster Rugby will know how this year truly compares to previous seasons and if they are hitting their targets.
User avatar
waterboy
Graduate
 
Posts: 520
Joined: October 29th, 2008, 3:08 pm

Re: Season tickets 2015/2016

Postby blockhead » May 20th, 2015, 4:13 pm

A few "HERE'S JOHNNY!" ads on radio and de telly over the summer might bump up sales.
You know I'm going to lose,
And gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby, I don't want to live FOREVER!
User avatar
blockhead
Malcolm O'Kelly
 
Posts: 3956
Joined: December 14th, 2011, 2:20 pm
Location: Bastardstown, Co. Wexford

Re: Season tickets 2015/2016

Postby mtleinster » May 23rd, 2015, 11:45 am

Summer Internationals in August might get people thinking about rugby aswell.
Les chances que Sexton vienne en France sont infimes
User avatar
mtleinster
Enlightened
 
Posts: 943
Joined: March 11th, 2010, 11:50 am

Re: Season tickets 2015/2016

Postby Dexter » July 23rd, 2015, 1:22 pm

For anyone who chose to pay in 2 instalments, the 2nd one in late June, who then had TM take the 2nd piece at the start of June instead:
This was a c*ck up by TM (surprise surprise) who were supposed to contact those affected, as they had informed LR, but then didn't bother. I understand they've offered to refund the service charge to those who've complained already.
Dont Panic!
User avatar
Dexter
Girvan Dempsey
 
Posts: 2707
Joined: April 10th, 2010, 11:36 am

Re: Season tickets 2015/2016

Postby OTT » August 19th, 2015, 9:07 am

Have arrived :green clap:
"Horrocks went one way, Taylor the other and I was left holding the bloody hyphen!"

~The Late Great Mick English
OTT
Enlightened
 
Posts: 840
Joined: February 2nd, 2012, 5:19 pm
Location: Blackrock

Re: Season tickets 2015/2016

Postby rosscarrick » July 25th, 2016, 2:30 pm

Any idea when the Dublin Airport Parking discount is going to be released for this season?
The French are predictably unpredictable
User avatar
rosscarrick
Knowledgeable
 
Posts: 340
Joined: April 21st, 2009, 9:07 am
Location: D16

Previous

Return to Leinster Tickets

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest