Season tickets 2015/2016

Moderator: moderators

Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Re: Season tickets 2015/2016

Post by Xanthippe »

limecat wrote:Anyone know what the view is like from the back of the Anglesea stand? Is it restricted at all by the roof?

If you give the Block, Row and Seat number I'll sit there on Friday after the match and take a photo of the pitch view for you.
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Post by limecat »

Xanthippe wrote:
limecat wrote:Anyone know what the view is like from the back of the Anglesea stand? Is it restricted at all by the roof?

If you give the Block, Row and Seat number I'll sit there on Friday after the match and take a photo of the pitch view for you.
Thanks for the offer. It was for a friend who was looking to get a couple of season tickets. He went ahead and bought anyway, so no need.
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on mastodon.
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

limecat wrote:
Xanthippe wrote:

Thanks for the offer. It was for a friend who was looking to get a couple of season tickets. He went ahead and bought anyway, so no need.
No problem
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

10,000 season tickets sold to date - not bad considering some of the threats and predictions of mass desertions on here.
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

waterboy
Graduate

Post by waterboy »

Xanthippe wrote:10,000 season tickets sold to date - not bad considering some of the threats and predictions of mass desertions on here.
A quick search suggests that in 2013 we reached the 10,000 mark a month earlier in April. in 2014 it was announced at the start of May we'd passed the 10k mark. So it would seem that initial renewals and sales are slower then the previous 2 years. You 'd imagine this would be the main selling point of the season and sales would taper off over the summer as provincial rugby goes out of peoples minds and the world cup takes over. Still a nice figure to hit before the season officially ends and only Leinster Rugby will know how this year truly compares to previous seasons and if they are hitting their targets.
blockhead
Rob Kearney

Post by blockhead »

A few "HERE'S JOHNNY!" ads on radio and de telly over the summer might bump up sales.
You know I'm going to lose,
And gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby, I don't want to live FOREVER!
mtleinster
Enlightened

Post by mtleinster »

Summer Internationals in August might get people thinking about rugby aswell.
Les chances que Sexton vienne en France sont infimes
Dexter
Shane Horgan

Post by Dexter »

For anyone who chose to pay in 2 instalments, the 2nd one in late June, who then had TM take the 2nd piece at the start of June instead:
This was a c*ck up by TM (surprise surprise) who were supposed to contact those affected, as they had informed LR, but then didn't bother. I understand they've offered to refund the service charge to those who've complained already.
Dont Panic!
OTT
Rhys Ruddock

Post by OTT »

Have arrived :green clap:
"Horrocks went one way, Taylor the other and I was left holding the bloody hyphen!"

~The Late Great Mick English
rosscarrick
Knowledgeable

Post by rosscarrick »

Any idea when the Dublin Airport Parking discount is going to be released for this season?
The French are predictably unpredictable