Season tickets 2015/2016

Moderator: moderators

Re: Season tickets 2015/2016

Postby RnR » March 8th, 2015, 3:44 pm

Reasonably sure these numbers are correct

Grandstand
Block J & K

07/08 €335
08/09 €480
09/10 €480
10/11 €509
11/12 €530
12/13 €539
13/14 €560
14/15 €604

The price is consistently heading in an upward direction......
User avatar
RnR
Knowledgeable
 
Posts: 398
Joined: January 2nd, 2007, 8:31 pm

Re: Season tickets 2015/2016

Postby footrush » March 8th, 2015, 9:18 pm

Anyone know if there is a pay by installment option like last year ?.
Flying wedge
User avatar
footrush
Mullet
 
Posts: 1799
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: Season tickets 2015/2016

Postby Dave Cahill » March 8th, 2015, 9:20 pm

footrush wrote:Anyone know if there is a pay by installment option like last year ?.



From the Bronze STH renewal email...

We are delighted to confirm details of our payment plan for Season Tickets where you can secure your ticket for just € 27.40 down payment and nine additional interest-free monthly payments of the same amount.
I have Bumbleflex
User avatar
Dave Cahill
Gordon D'Arcy
 
Posts: 20631
Joined: January 24th, 2006, 4:32 pm
Location: None of your damn business

Re: Season tickets 2015/2016

Postby Not_Today » March 8th, 2015, 10:00 pm

Dave Cahill wrote:
footrush wrote:Anyone know if there is a pay by installment option like last year ?.



From the Bronze STH renewal email...

We are delighted to confirm details of our payment plan for Season Tickets where you can secure your ticket for just € 27.40 down payment and nine additional interest-free monthly payments of the same amount.



Which amounts to €274 but according to the screen shot on page 1 the cost of the early bird bronze option is €259 or €299 @ full price
Not_Today
Bookworm
 
Posts: 193
Joined: September 30th, 2014, 9:13 pm

Re: Season tickets 2015/2016

Postby John23 » March 8th, 2015, 10:03 pm

I don't see it anywhere but is the "pay by cheque" option still available? I loath to give TM anymore than I should.
“Somedays you're the pigeon, somedays you're the statue.”
User avatar
John23
Graduate
 
Posts: 689
Joined: January 15th, 2008, 3:05 pm

Re: Season tickets 2015/2016

Postby Dave Cahill » March 8th, 2015, 10:04 pm

John23 wrote:I don't see it anywhere but is the "pay by cheque" option still available? I loath to give TM anymore than I should.


No.
I have Bumbleflex
User avatar
Dave Cahill
Gordon D'Arcy
 
Posts: 20631
Joined: January 24th, 2006, 4:32 pm
Location: None of your damn business

Re: Season tickets 2015/2016

Postby John23 » March 8th, 2015, 10:09 pm

Dave Cahill wrote:
John23 wrote:I don't see it anywhere but is the "pay by cheque" option still available? I loath to give TM anymore than I should.


No.


Bugger
“Somedays you're the pigeon, somedays you're the statue.”
User avatar
John23
Graduate
 
Posts: 689
Joined: January 15th, 2008, 3:05 pm

Re: Season tickets 2015/2016

Postby Dave Cahill » March 8th, 2015, 10:16 pm

John23 wrote:
Dave Cahill wrote:
John23 wrote:I don't see it anywhere but is the "pay by cheque" option still available? I loath to give TM anymore than I should.


No.


Bugger


To be more precise, you can still pay by cheque, and if you paid by cheque previously you 'only' have to pay a reduced TM charge of a fiver this year
I have Bumbleflex
User avatar
Dave Cahill
Gordon D'Arcy
 
Posts: 20631
Joined: January 24th, 2006, 4:32 pm
Location: None of your damn business

Re: Season tickets 2015/2016

Postby John23 » March 8th, 2015, 10:31 pm

Thanks Dave, with every bit of pleasure comes a bit of pain.
“Somedays you're the pigeon, somedays you're the statue.”
User avatar
John23
Graduate
 
Posts: 689
Joined: January 15th, 2008, 3:05 pm

Re: Season tickets 2015/2016

Postby RnR » March 9th, 2015, 11:29 am

Some further analysis:

Grandstand
Block J & K

07/08 €335
08/09 €480 43% increase
09/10 €480 ---
10/11 €509 Up 6%
11/12 €530 Up 4%
12/13 €539 Up 1.7%
13/14 €560 Up 3.9%
14/15 €604 Up 7%

Total increase since 07/08 is 79%
plus Ticketmaster fee added hence forth
User avatar
RnR
Knowledgeable
 
Posts: 398
Joined: January 2nd, 2007, 8:31 pm

Re: Season tickets 2015/2016

Postby awaaf » March 9th, 2015, 12:28 pm

Renewed for the NS. I decided to go for the instalment option due to cashflow. €5 was added to the €279 as a TM charge as I paid by cheque previously. This seems to be a one-off for this year so will be €15 next year. I had a bit of credit which covered the downpayment and the first few monthly payments so nothing to pay for a while yet and €20-30 after that. Just explaining the mechanics as it wasn't entirely clear up front. HTH.
awaaf
Bookworm
 
Posts: 211
Joined: May 12th, 2009, 10:42 am

Re: Season tickets 2015/2016

Postby footrush » March 10th, 2015, 1:21 pm

Dave Cahill wrote:
footrush wrote:Anyone know if there is a pay by installment option like last year ?.



From the Bronze STH renewal email...

We are delighted to confirm details of our payment plan for Season Tickets where you can secure your ticket for just € 27.40 down payment and nine additional interest-free monthly payments of the same amount.

Excellent Dave thanks.
Flying wedge
User avatar
footrush
Mullet
 
Posts: 1799
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: Season tickets 2015/2016

Postby rosscarrick » March 10th, 2015, 11:09 pm

Someone talk me into renewing my ST.
Its a great way for me to see my bro and dad. But we so disillusioned with the rugby and the price increase.

I know Sexton is coming back. But I could take our €1800 and cherry pick lots of good and available games...

Anyone....?
The French are predictably unpredictable
User avatar
rosscarrick
Knowledgeable
 
Posts: 340
Joined: April 21st, 2009, 9:07 am
Location: D16

Re: Season tickets 2015/2016

Postby Not_Today » March 10th, 2015, 11:29 pm

If you live in or near Dublin and currently get to most hames why wouldn't you renew? Whatever about the price hike STHs get cheaper tickets than those that cherry pick and you get too see all the home games live.
Not_Today
Bookworm
 
Posts: 193
Joined: September 30th, 2014, 9:13 pm

Re: Season tickets 2015/2016

Postby rosscarrick » March 11th, 2015, 11:21 am

Not_Today wrote:If you live in or near Dublin and currently get to most hames why wouldn't you renew? Whatever about the price hike STHs get cheaper tickets than those that cherry pick and you get too see all the home games live.


I do live in Dublin. But between the three of us we all make about 80% of the home games.
If we cherry pick 8-10 games - there would be a saving.
The French are predictably unpredictable
User avatar
rosscarrick
Knowledgeable
 
Posts: 340
Joined: April 21st, 2009, 9:07 am
Location: D16

Re: Season tickets 2015/2016

Postby Xanthippe » March 11th, 2015, 6:13 pm

Analysis on season ticket price increases.

I can't find the 07/08 prices anywhere so had to start with 08/09. I appreciate the grandstand prices took a large jump in 08/09 but that was due to the roof and to be fair they were never going to build the roof and leave prices as low as they started.

Image
* Figures are based on the full price of tickets (without early bird discount and ticketmaster charge)
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE



I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
User avatar
Xanthippe
Malcolm O'Kelly
 
Posts: 3378
Joined: September 5th, 2008, 6:48 pm

Re: Season tickets 2015/2016

Postby johng » March 11th, 2015, 7:25 pm

I can say that I bought family golds in May 07 for 869 (2 adults + 2 kids per)

April 08 for 850. After 40 juro rebate (Was to do with the lack of a roof I think)

April 09 for 879

April 10 for 879

March 11 for 879

March 12 for 879

March 13 for 899

March 14 for 1014 (Inc service charge)

March 15 they want 1124 (Inc service charge)

These are all "early bird" prices.
User avatar
johng
Leo Cullen
 
Posts: 16744
Joined: March 23rd, 2009, 11:37 pm
Location: Behind You!!

Re: Season tickets 2015/2016

Postby Xanthippe » March 11th, 2015, 8:41 pm

johng wrote:I can say that I bought family golds in May 07 for 869 (2 adults + 2 kids per)

April 08 for 850. After 40 juro rebate (Was to do with the lack of a roof I think)

April 09 for 879

April 10 for 879

March 11 for 879

March 12 for 879

March 13 for 899

March 14 for 1014 (Inc service charge)

March 15 they want 1124 (Inc service charge)

These are all "early bird" prices.


I have it done based on 'early bird' prices too but thought to show the % increases it might be better to use the full price.
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE



I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
User avatar
Xanthippe
Malcolm O'Kelly
 
Posts: 3378
Joined: September 5th, 2008, 6:48 pm

Re: Season tickets 2015/2016

Postby dod » March 11th, 2015, 9:05 pm

rosscarrick wrote:
Not_Today wrote:If you live in or near Dublin and currently get to most hames why wouldn't you renew? Whatever about the price hike STHs get cheaper tickets than those that cherry pick and you get too see all the home games live.


I do live in Dublin. But between the three of us we all make about 80% of the home games.
If we cherry pick 8-10 games - there would be a saving.


I think they claimed last year that it works out at 1 free game. As I missed 3 games last year and probably will next year I'm not renewing but will just pay at the gate for the ones I'm going to.
dod
Knowledgeable
 
Posts: 363
Joined: May 8th, 2009, 9:10 am

Re: Season tickets 2015/2016

Postby johng » March 11th, 2015, 10:32 pm

Xanthippe wrote:
I have it done based on 'early bird' prices too but thought to show the % increases it might be better to use the full price.

Who pays more than early bird prices? Sure they go on for months.
User avatar
johng
Leo Cullen
 
Posts: 16744
Joined: March 23rd, 2009, 11:37 pm
Location: Behind You!!

PreviousNext

Return to Leinster Tickets

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest