Season tickets 2015/2016

Moderator: moderators

mtleinster
Enlightened

Re: Season tickets 2015/2016

Post by mtleinster »

If i have sold tickets on the ticket exchange , should that be taken off my season ticket price?

How do I find out what balance i have?
Les chances que Sexton vienne en France sont infimes
awaaf
Bookworm

Post by awaaf »

Re Ticket Exchange Balance. It used to be listed on the TM site but wasn't there of late. It was also given in the text of 1 of the 3 renewal emails. It should also appear when you go to pay for your ST. It will be deducted at that stage. Finally if you email the ticket office they should be able to tell you.
leinsterfan100
Knowledgeable

Post by leinsterfan100 »

Just logged on to pay for our two season tickets there and invoice is showing what seems to be a price that is even less than the early bird offer. is this some sortof special discount or something does anyone know for STH's that renew?
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Have you used ticket exchange? As post above
leinsterfan100
Knowledgeable

Post by leinsterfan100 »

NO we havent sold any tickets on it yet this season...
awaaf
Bookworm

Post by awaaf »

There could be a TicketExchange balance from late last season after you renewed in March 2014 or if you declined to use a TE balance when you renewed in 2014, it would crop up now.
leinsterfan100
Knowledgeable

Post by leinsterfan100 »

We've never used TE afaik
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Me neither. Say nothing and pay the bill. :)
mtleinster
Enlightened

Post by mtleinster »

RE: ticket exchange; Page one shows the full invoice balance, when you press next it includes the ticket exchange balance
Paid about €234 for my season ticket today.
Les chances que Sexton vienne en France sont infimes
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Thinking of changing my seats on Friday, will be interesting to see what options are left, did the same last year, seem to remember the take up was fairly quick ?.
Flying wedge
TheBear
Enlightened

Post by TheBear »

footrush wrote:Thinking of changing my seats on Friday, will be interesting to see what options are left, did the same last year, seem to remember the take up was fairly quick ?.
Likewise, we ended up having to split our group into two blocks, as one person wasn't renewing. Someone else is flaking this year, so we have to wait until Friday again and gamble on what tickets are left.

Might the terrible form give a better chance of getting all our seats together, though? Every cloud, and all that.
Heavy words are so lightly thrown
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

TheBear wrote:
footrush wrote:Thinking of changing my seats on Friday, will be interesting to see what options are left, did the same last year, seem to remember the take up was fairly quick ?.
Likewise, we ended up having to split our group into two blocks, as one person wasn't renewing. Someone else is flaking this year, so we have to wait until Friday again and gamble on what tickets are left.

Might the terrible form give a better chance of getting all our seats together, though? Every cloud, and all that.
Probably a silly question but did you think of ringing Sinead about the one person who wasn't renewing - I'm sure she'd have been able to sort something without you having to risk losing your existing seats.
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
dod
Knowledgeable

Post by dod »

TheBear wrote:

There's 5 going in block M that are not being renewed.
TheBear
Enlightened

Post by TheBear »

Xanthippe wrote:
TheBear wrote:

Probably a silly question but did you think of ringing Sinead about the one person who wasn't renewing - I'm sure she'd have been able to sort something without you having to risk losing your existing seats.
The problem with that is that we'd still be split into two groups. Also, though I know Sinéad is great, we've had very little help from the ticket office in this type of situation previously. (We've gone from four, to six, to eight, to seven, and now to five or six over the last seven seasons.)
dod wrote:There's 5 going in block M that are not being renewed.
Oh, that'd be great. We're in the Grandstand, and they'd be of equivalent level with us. I'll send you a PM.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Happy with that, was able to move from Blk M to L , and a bit further down but still out of the rain, there didn't seem to be as much of a scramble this year pleased I waited to change, system worked really well :happy clapper: .
Flying wedge
TheBear
Enlightened

Post by TheBear »

footrush wrote:
Happy with that, was able to move from Blk M to L , and a bit further down but still out of the rain, there didn't seem to be as much of a scramble this year pleased I waited to change, system worked really well :happy clapper: .
I failed to send a PM to dod, but we got our five seats together in Block G. Would have liked to move in or back slightly, but Mr Bear had trouble getting the seats all together, so I can't complain, especially as I didn't have to be the one who went online to get the tickets this year.
rosscarrick
Knowledgeable

Post by rosscarrick »

Hmm....
So I let our three seats go after being a little nonchalant about renewing.
Decided to look and see what was available during the reselect time.

I ended up getting three better seats but not together. This is a nuisance but Im hoping there might be a silver lining.

I got two seats either side of an occupied seat. And another a few down the same aisle (nearer the stairs and closer the half way line).
Im really hoping the dude wouldnt mind swapping with the single seat.

Does anyone know (if the dude agrees) if there is a way of officially swapping the tickets on the account?
The French are predictably unpredictable
limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Post by limecat »

Anyone know what the view is like from the back of the Anglesea stand? Is it restricted at all by the roof?
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on mastodon.
limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Post by limecat »

limecat wrote:Anyone know what the view is like from the back of the Anglesea stand? Is it restricted at all by the roof?
Ignore that. Tis grand.
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on mastodon.
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

limecat wrote:
limecat wrote:Anyone know what the view is like from the back of the Anglesea stand? Is it restricted at all by the roof?
Ignore that. Tis grand.
No. But every second ruck takes place behind a pillar :)