Leinster v Toulon upgrade

Moderator: moderators

footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Leinster v Toulon upgrade

Post by footrush »

This worked fine for me was able to move from 106 to 122 (entrance via LD Rd in the middle out of the Rain) :happy clapper: , why are so many of the original seats always in the East stand, Bath Ave entrance, my dad would need a taxi to get around to there ?.
Flying wedge
waterboy
Graduate

Re: Leinster v Toulon upgrade

Post by waterboy »

Looks like the only seats available to move too are premium level or lower East/West stand. All upper tiers are closed off
limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Post by limecat »

waterboy wrote:Looks like the only seats available to move too are premium level or lower East/West stand. All upper tiers are closed off
That seems very strange to me, but there's zero availability there. Annoying, as I prefer the upper tier.
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on mastodon.
waterboy
Graduate

Post by waterboy »

I prefer upper tier myself and always go to the same section when in the Aviva. Upon checking my existing seats I see they are in premium in the south stand, not sure why I got premium level but may explain why I can't move to an upper tier seat?

Moved to premium right on halfway instead for €20
limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Post by limecat »

waterboy wrote:I prefer upper tier myself and always go to the same section when in the Aviva. Upon checking my existing seats I see they are in premium in the south stand, not sure why I got premium level but may explain why I can't move to an upper tier seat?

Did pretty much the same myself.
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on mastodon.
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

limecat wrote:
waterboy wrote:I prefer upper tier myself and always go to the same section when in the Aviva. Upon checking my existing seats I see they are in premium in the south stand, not sure why I got premium level but may explain why I can't move to an upper tier seat?

One of our group was able to upgrade to the upper tier, section 525 on the west stand.

But because we were given posh premium seats behind the goal, I was able to upgrade to section 105 on halfway for free!!
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Donny B. wrote:
limecat wrote:

One of our group was able to upgrade to the upper tier, section 525 on the west stand.

But because we were given posh premium seats behind the goal, I was able to upgrade to section 105 on halfway for free!!
Be interesting to see how many people moved into 105 and 106 when they had the chance, wonder why they didn't allocate us with seats there in the first place ?.
Flying wedge
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

footrush wrote:...why are so many of the original seats always in the East stand, Bath Ave entrance, my dad would need a taxi to get around to there ?.
Are your RDS seats in the Grandstand? As far as I know all Grandstand STHs are moved to the East stand and Anglesea Stand STHs are moved to West stand. Have you tried contacting Sinead about your seats - if you explain about your Dad's mobility issues she may be able to make a move to the West Stand more permanent.

Btw, for those saying they don't know why they got South stand Premium level - wasn't that your early bird 'bonus'?
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Xanthippe wrote:
footrush wrote:...why are so many of the original seats always in the East stand, Bath Ave entrance, my dad would need a taxi to get around to there ?.
Are your RDS seats in the Grandstand? As far as I know all Grandstand STHs are moved to the East stand and Anglesea Stand STHs are moved to West stand. Have you tried contacting Sinead about your seats - if you explain about your Dad's mobility issues she may be able to make a move to the West Stand more permanent.

Btw, for those saying they don't know why they got South stand Premium level - wasn't that your early bird 'bonus'?
Will do thanks delighted with the new seats that I was able to select.
Flying wedge