ECC QF - Blues Members

Moderator: moderators

awol
Bookworm

ECC QF - Blues Members

Post by awol »

Hi Guys,
Anyone know if Blues members are entitled to pre buy tickets for the QF along with season ticket holders?
Guessing as its in LR there will be no drama with public tickets later on anyway, but be nice to see whats available! (cant really justify a full ST as living a bit far away these days)
Cheers
A.
Wexford man stuck in Cork....
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Re: ECC QF - Blues Members

Post by Dave Cahill »

awol wrote:Hi Guys,
Anyone know if Blues members are entitled to pre buy tickets for the QF along with season ticket holders?
Guessing as its in LR there will be no drama with public tickets later on anyway, but be nice to see whats available! (cant really justify a full ST as living a bit far away these days)
Cheers
A.
Blues were previously entitled to buy tickets after full members but before the hoi polloi - I don't know if this is still the case though, so your best bet would be to contact Leinster Rugby - they are generally pretty responsive to tweets for example.
I have Bumbleflex
awol
Bookworm

Post by awol »

Cheers! Will do!

Edit with response from Leinster Rugby

Season ticket holders were given the opportunity redeem their seat from 10am this morning. Associate members will receive an email during the week and will have a presale opportunity starting 10am Thursday 2nd February at a 10% discount.

Regards,
Wexford man stuck in Cork....
mfjoc
Graduate

Post by mfjoc »

Anyone else trying to buy tickets?
Logged in but no tickets for QF available?
Dexter
Shane Horgan

Post by Dexter »

mfjoc wrote:Anyone else trying to buy tickets?
Logged in but no tickets for QF available?
Managed to get some but TM is its usual pile of sh**e :twisted:
Dont Panic!
OTT
Rhys Ruddock

Post by OTT »

TM cannot deal with the demand of a presale of a few thousand people at most so are forcing us to use their 'best available' service :mullet 1:

They seemed well capable of shifting two nights of Ed Sheeran in 5mins this morning.

The choose your own seats option has in the past been available after an hour or two so maybe just hold on a bit longer that is what I am doing.
"Horrocks went one way, Taylor the other and I was left holding the bloody hyphen!"

~The Late Great Mick English
Dexter
Shane Horgan

Post by Dexter »

They totally screwed it up by not having the €10 tickets available for the first while, they're up now though.
Dont Panic!
awaaf
Bookworm

Post by awaaf »

They were going head to head with Ed Sheeran at 10am (may have been a factor). I was trying to get both. Managed to pick up the 10 euro Leinster tickets but no luck with Ed. Bit of a result really!