Munster Ticket Upgrade 7th October 2017

Moderator: moderators

Clermont
Knowledgeable

Munster Ticket Upgrade 7th October 2017

Post by Clermont »

Anyone else having trouble upgrading their season ticket for the Munster match in the Aviva?

I've logged in a few times today (different computers, different browsers) and I keep getting stuck on the "Select New Seats" screen -endless "loading" and the circular dots

Thanks
Victor Costello – Callsign “Burger” – Turns In His Wings: One Of You Two Jokers Is Going To Top Gun, The Other Is Flying Rubber Dogshit Out of Hong Kong
R-Dog
Graduate

Re: Munster Ticket Upgrade 7th October 2017

Post by R-Dog »

Got through myself no bother just after it opened at 2 yesterday. 2 mates couldn't get through though trying all evening
Blue not red blood
Mullet

Post by Blue not red blood »

YEP SAME PROBLEM
Leon Yespmed
Beginner

Post by Leon Yespmed »

I couldn't get through either yesterday.
Problem seems to be with certain browsers, I got through with Internet Explorer eventually.
Ticketmaster said that Chrome is having problems in particular.
Eve
Mullet Moderator

Post by Eve »

Cheers for the tip. Chrome was killing me. No prob with ie
Summer is ready when you are

Dexter
Shane Horgan

Post by Dexter »

Presale started at 10. TM not working properly at all. Complete fiasco, as usual.
Dont Panic!
wexford bohs
Beginner

Post by wexford bohs »

What's the point of having the option of an additional free seat if you can't pick where you want it. Makes no sense and renders the whole initiative almost pointless. I was going to get one for my brother but there's no point if we are going to be sitting in different parts of the ground.
DaibheadB

Post by DaibheadB »

Did the option for extra seats not previously allow you to move your allocated seat AND purchase an extra one next to it? The site today only seems to allow you to pick a new seat next to your allocated one if it's free, or buy two new seats by paying for both, in addition to the seat allocated as part of the season ticket.
Grumpy Old Man
Shane Jennings

Post by Grumpy Old Man »

wexford bohs wrote:What's the point of having the option of an additional free seat if you can't pick where you want it. Makes no sense and renders the whole initiative almost pointless. I was going to get one for my brother but there's no point if we are going to be sitting in different parts of the ground.
Hence my disappointment at the cynicism of the gesture. It is effectively useless for Anglesea and Grandstand ST holders. They should have given all ST holders credit in their ST accounts.
A proud Winsome Fluter
Leoslovechild
Mullet

Post by Leoslovechild »

Grumpy Old Man wrote:
wexford bohs wrote:What's the point of having the option of an additional free seat if you can't pick where you want it. Makes no sense and renders the whole initiative almost pointless. I was going to get one for my brother but there's no point if we are going to be sitting in different parts of the ground.
Hence my disappointment at the cynicism of the gesture. It is effectively useless for Anglesea and Grandstand ST holders. They should have given all ST holders credit in their ST accounts.
yep even though the seats next to me are available as soon as I try to use the code it is no longer available.What a p*sser
icebaby
Rhys Ruddock

Post by icebaby »

Where do you get to try this? I have tried every option in my account that I can see and can't get any option to use the free ticket at all. There is a box for a promo code but neither of the 2 I have work, it seems to be for extra season tickets only
"Look what Leinster have done again"
icebaby
Rhys Ruddock

Post by icebaby »

Just realised I should have been using the link in last email rather than my account
"Look what Leinster have done again"
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Same horsesh1t for Exeter game.

Tried 5 different browsers 3 computers. Even tried safari on a mac such was my exasperation.

Spinning dots on all browsers on all platforms.

TicketBastard couldn't manage a good chyte
Gavlar
Learner

Post by Gavlar »

Same. It's almost like they don't want us to be able to change seats from the sh1t seat they assign us! Is it working for anyone?
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Gavlar wrote:Same. It's almost like they don't want us to be able to change seats from the sh1t seat they assign us! Is it working for anyone?
Got through eventually on a 4th pc. Internet explorer worked while simultaneously refusing to work on the rest. 2 hours later though and all the good seats were gone.
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

johng wrote:
Gavlar wrote:Same. It's almost like they don't want us to be able to change seats from the sh1t seat they assign us! Is it working for anyone?
Got through eventually on a 4th pc. Internet explorer worked while simultaneously refusing to work on the rest. 2 hours later though and all the good seats were gone.
I tried Firefox, Chrome and Explorer on my work pc - got the spinning dots on all three so gave up and phoned the LR ticket office - all sorted in two minutes with absolutely no hassle thanks to Martin
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
Gavlar
Learner

Post by Gavlar »

Xanthippe wrote:
johng wrote:
I tried Firefox, Chrome and Explorer on my work pc - got the spinning dots on all three so gave up and phoned the LR ticket office - all sorted in two minutes with absolutely no hassle thanks to Martin
Yeah I've dealt with people in the ticket office before and they really are great. Feel sorry for them as they probably get a lot of flack over stuff like this. Joe in sportstickets in Ticketmaster sorted me out this time...something to do with Flash settings...i don't really do IT! Not too many decent seats left now however.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

I work IN IT.
IanD
Official Mascot

Post by IanD »

johng wrote:I work IN IT.
Are you banned from Newstalk? :twisted:
Treat life like a dog: If you can't eat it, play with it, or hump it, p1$$ on it and walk away!
Grumpy Old Man
Shane Jennings

Post by Grumpy Old Man »

Worked fine for me on Chrome in Windows 10 (this was at 10:00 yesterday).
A proud Winsome Fluter