Wanted: Terrace ticket for Cardiff game

Moderator: moderators

meinster
Rhys Ruddock

Wanted: Terrace ticket for Cardiff game

Post by meinster »

Didn't want to steal mikey's thunder in the other thread...

Does anyone have a spare terrace ticket for sale? Dunno what the price/value is, but happy to pay it.. or will buy an unreserved stand ticket and do a swap if you prefer.

Ta, muchly.
"You'd better watch who you're calling a child, Lois. Because if I'm a child, you know what that makes you? A paedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert"
meinster
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Wanted: Terrace ticket for Cardiff game

Post by meinster »

One at a time now lads please, one at a time.

OK, so does anyone know if Spar/whoever will be selling terrace tickets? I thought they were all ST-only, but ISTR someone buying terrace tickets there? Anyone know?
"You'd better watch who you're calling a child, Lois. Because if I'm a child, you know what that makes you? A paedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert"
Duke Raoul
Seán Cronin

Post by Duke Raoul »

I presume that you've talked to James?
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

pitcher girl
Knowledgeable

Post by pitcher girl »

Hey, I'm away this weekend so if you wan't my season ticket you can have it (if you promise not to sell it of course!) - just need to work out a way of getting it to you and oh which no ticket is it...?! have to go find the book...
In training
meinster
Rhys Ruddock

Post by meinster »

Duke Raoul wrote:I presume that you've talked to James?
Yup!
pitcher girl wrote:Hey, I'm away this weekend so if you wan't my season ticket you can have it (if you promise not to sell it of course!) - just need to work out a way of getting it to you and oh which no ticket is it...?! have to go find the book...
Thanks PG, but it looks like I'm sorted already. Thanks, though!