Munster Tickets

Moderator: moderators

Up n Under
Beginner

Munster Tickets

Post by Up n Under »

Does anyone know if tickets for the RDS Munster match are going on general sale? I noticed that there were a few on the Munsterfans site who managed to pick them up through theie Supporters Club. Any ideas?
Donald
Mullet

Re: Munster Tickets

Post by Donald »

sorry this site is for Leinsterfans first and foremost. Any scraps that w have left we will give to you guys :wink:
Come live with me in SEALAND!!
deco
Rhys Ruddock

Post by deco »

Up n Under wrote:Does anyone know if tickets for the RDS Munster match are going on general sale? I noticed that there were a few on the Munsterfans site who managed to pick them up through theie Supporters Club. Any ideas?
Hi, email the Munster branch. Dublin may not be warm and sunny on 12-4-08, and so they will struggle to sell their allocation of tickets for this game, like.
Calendar of Leinster/Ireland fixtures: https://calendar.google.com/calendar?ci ... Z2xlLmNvbQ
Hickiefan
Rob Kearney

Post by Hickiefan »

Up n Under wrote:Does anyone know if tickets for the RDS Munster match are going on general sale? I noticed that there were a few on the Munsterfans site who managed to pick them up through theie Supporters Club. Any ideas?

They're not so back to Munster with ya! :P
Qui me amat, amet et Leinsterum meum.
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Be nice lads! :lol:

From the Leinster ticket office:
"In other news, twin-packs for Leinster v Munster/ Leinster v Newport Gwent Dragons will be going on sale soon and Season Ticket Holders will be given first option to purchase these tickets.We will be in touch shortly with more details."

My guess is that most of them will be snapped up by the season ticket holders with maybe a few left over to go on sale to the public. So if you know any Leinster season ticket holder, ask for forgiveness for all the times you've slagged him over Black Sunday and become his new best buddy! :P (Until the sale anyway :wink: )
Up n Under
Beginner

Post by Up n Under »

Hi Lads, perish the thought that I might be a Munster supporter. I'm like a good load of you's and keep my eyes on their fan site to see what they're saying about us. I'm actually a Leinster fan who didn't buy a season ticket due to spending a lot of time going to several different disciplines. As a result I couldn't really commit to buy the ticket as I couldn't justify the expense or the time, especially post RWC. As it transires I've spent more than the price of the cheapest season ticket going along already. Anyway, cheers for the info so far. I'll keep my eyes and ears peeled.
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

Now see and you were all so mean to him (her???)
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
meinster
Rhys Ruddock

Post by meinster »

Jesus H
"You'd better watch who you're calling a child, Lois. Because if I'm a child, you know what that makes you? A paedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert"
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

meinster wrote:Jesus H
Eh?

Explain please!
meinster
Rhys Ruddock

Post by meinster »

Donny B. wrote:Eh?

Explain please!
Just a general exclamation at the treatement of the OP (even if he/she had been from Munster)
"You'd better watch who you're calling a child, Lois. Because if I'm a child, you know what that makes you? A paedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna be lectured by a pervert"
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

meinster wrote:

Explain please!
Just a general exclamation at the treatement of the OP (even if he/she had been from Munster)
In fairness I think it was mostly light-hearted.
Broken Wing
Shane Jennings

Post by Broken Wing »

Mostly?

I thought it was entirely light hearted.
Champions of Europe 09, 11 & 12!
Pro 12 and Challenge Cup Champions 13!
Pro 12 Champions 14!
Magners League Champions 08!
Best supported in the Magners League 08 & 11!
Hickiefan
Rob Kearney

Post by Hickiefan »

Donny B. wrote:
meinster wrote:

Explain please!
In fairness I think it was mostly light-hearted.
Completely so I'd have thought... :?
Qui me amat, amet et Leinsterum meum.
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

meinster wrote:

Explain please!
Don't think there was any "treatment"
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
olaf the fat
Seán Cronin

Post by olaf the fat »

Up n Under wrote:Hi Lads, perish the thought that I might be a Munster supporter. I'm like a good load of you's :? and keep my eyes on their fan site to see what they're saying about us. .
Still think its one of them :wink: :lol:
As they say in Russia, Goodbye in Russian