Hook's Blog

Forum for discussion of the British and Irish Lions trip to South Africa in 2009

Moderator: moderators

CiaranIrl
Seán Cronin

Hook's Blog

Post by CiaranIrl »

“As you all know first prize is a Cadillac El Dorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired.”
hugonaut
Shane Jennings

Re: Hook's Blog

Post by hugonaut »

Well worth a look alright. Hook is better when he's not playing his usual devil's advocate/professional contrarian role.
BlueArmyOriginal
Rhys Ruddock

Post by BlueArmyOriginal »

Yeah suprisingly good blog, agree with what he said about the way the game's going to an extent too.
'And striding away now! For Leinster, is Brian O'Driscoll! He's Running for the posts, he could be running for the Final here! We've got a quarter of the match to go but at the moment the colour is Blue!!' Myles Harrison; Croke Park; 2nd May 2009
gfo
Rhys Ruddock

Post by gfo »

an unbiased george hook? it'll be raining frogs next
ratpack
Mullet

Post by ratpack »

Hook actually gives a good analysis there, its a shame when he's on tv that he's obviously going out of his way to be outrageous.
TrapperChamonix
Mullet

Post by TrapperChamonix »

Ah Jeeze lads. I thought it was something interesting like James Hooks blog. I feel betrayed. Like clicking on "Iluvbigbirds.com" only to find a site on Sesame Street fan site.
Never argue with an idiot. Someone looking on may not be able tell the difference
CiaranIrl
Seán Cronin

Post by CiaranIrl »

TrapperChamonix wrote:Ah Jeeze lads. I thought it was something interesting like James Hooks blog. I feel betrayed. Like clicking on "Iluvbigbirds.com" only to find a site on Sesame Street fan site.
Haha.. Sorry about the title there chap.
“As you all know first prize is a Cadillac El Dorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired.”