***Packages Offered***

For Ticket, Travel and Accommodation Offers and Requests.

Moderators: moderators, Ticket Moderators '11

Forum rules
Forum for requesting or offering Heineken Cup Final Tickets, Travel and Accommodation. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling these for above face value will be immediately banned.

All posts in this area of the site require the approval of a moderator.
- No Email addresses or phone numbers. PM ONLY
- Always list the price in your post. Failure to do so will result in your post being rejected.
- Offers / Requests: Once sorted out, please edit your post and change the text of the post to SORTED or GONE. We will then remove the post.
- No Topic spamming (same request / offer in multiple topics) - all will be removed.
- No Bumping your offers / requests (quoting own post to stay tickets still needed / offered, etc.) - all will be removed.

H/C final 2 tickets and accommodation "offered "

Postby Foggy001 » May 6th, 2011, 12:12 pm

I am a Munster fan and last May booked two tickets and accommodation for one night 21st May at the travel lodge (Cardiff central) - I am selling these at face value to any genuine Leinster fan, to a tout they will be three times the price !!! the hotel cost £144 and I will post the price of the tickets later. The will only be sold as a package so please don't ask for one or the other. Please email me on *** Edited by Mod - Email address removed. Pleae use PM *** if interested. I am based in Southampton uk but not a problem getting the tickets to Ireland
Foggy001

***Packages Offered***

Postby notaleinsterman » May 9th, 2011, 2:41 pm

limecat wrote:There have recently been instances of commercial travel companies attempting to spam the forum with multiple posts linking to their websites. As a result of this, we've decided to set up this thread. Only companies that are willing to offer a 5% discount upon mention of leinsterfans.com when booking are permitted to post here.

If users avail of offers posted here, please let us know whether the offer of a discount was provided. If, based on user feedback, it is found that companies are not actually making good on the 5% discount, their posts will be removed and the poster banned.

If you work for or are associated with a travel company offering Heineken Cup Final deals, but are not willing to offer this discount, please refrain from posting, as your posts will be removed and you will be banned.

I (a Munster fan) have booked the following trip in advance of the Amlin Challange Cup Semi - Final:

I booked a package deal for the weekend in Cardiff and I am willing to sell the deal on to two people. For €230 each. This includes a bus which leaves from limerick to rosslare, ferry to fishguard, bus transfer into swansea, two nights accommodation in a 3* hotel in swansea with bus transfers in and out of Cardiff every day. The bus leaves Limerick Friday morning and you return on Sunday night. If anybody is interested please let me know.
This deal does not include match tickets.

Also for Leinster fans there is the option of boarding the Bus in Rosslare.

I paid this amount a few weeks ago and this includes a generous discount already included.

This trip is best suited for couples but in saying that we used the trip as a cheap and cheerful way of getting to Cardiff for the weekend.

This will be sold at no more or no less than the above and will be on a first come, first serve basis.

If you have any queries etc please reply to the post.

Thanks
notaleinsterman

Re: ***Packages Offered***

Postby the spoofer » May 10th, 2011, 1:12 pm

I had a look at a cheap way to get to Cardiff and came up with this.

Knock - Standsted out Saturday morning/home Sunday Afternoon

Car Hire from Stansted

Would work out at less than 60 a head.
the spoofer
Cian Healy

Postby Blue not red blood » May 11th, 2011, 8:47 am

2 of our group cant travel so we have,

Coach and ferry ex dublin - rosslare- Newport
Depart DUB/ROSSLARE FRI AM
Back Sunday
2 nights Newport Hotel Twin Room B and Breakfast
€ 219 . No extras

Also have 2 seats at cost price.

PM IF INTERESTED

SORRY BOYS AND GIRLS IT T STRAIGHT AWAY!!!
Blue not red blood
Mullet

Postby kildare200 » May 12th, 2011, 9:23 pm

Alright, he it is.

one lad dropped out of our group so one place left.Car ferry from dublin - holyhead - cardiff. Leave dublin on Friday morning around 8 am

2 nite accomodation in city centre cardiff. Nosda hotel/hostel, B&B. class location, you wont be any closer to the city centre. Can see stadium across the river

Ticket to match. Upper tier between halfway line and 22

Ferry home sunday evening so plenty time to recover.

All in 295 euro,

PM if interested
kildare200
Beginner

Return to Heineken Cup Final 2011