Heineken Cup Final 2012 - London

For Ticket, Travel and Accommodation Offers and Requests.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for requesting, offering and discussing Heineken Cup Final Tickets, Travel and Accommodation. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling these for above face value will be immediately banned.

Posts which breach forum rules may be edited or removed without warning
- No Email addresses or phone numbers. PM ONLY. Please note that Private Messages remain in your outbox until they have been read by the recipient.
- Always list the price in your post. Failure to do so will result in your post being rejected.
- Offers / Requests: Once sorted out, please edit your post and change the text of the post to SORTED or GONE. We will then remove the post.
- No Topic spamming (same request / offer in multiple topics) - all will be removed.
- No Bumping your offers / requests (quoting own post to say tickets still needed / offered, etc.) - all will be removed.

Re: Heineken Cup Final 2012 - London

Postby Xanthippe » May 1st, 2012, 5:53 pm

maccer wrote:hi Xanthippe,
Templeogue Tennis club aren't running a bus again are they?

The tennis club aren't but there may be availability on another local trip that might suit you. Will PM you details in a couple of minutes.
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
Xanthippe
Malcolm O'Kelly

Postby Leinster_Dave » May 1st, 2012, 5:58 pm

johng wrote:
elfan wrote:Booked this yesterday. Think it's very good value. Can switch the brain off for 3 days and let somebody else take care of the logistics. They have similar trip out of dublin port.
http://www.celtichorizontours.com/packa ... slare.aspx

Jaysis. Life is too short for that marathon. Two whole days of travel starting at 5 bells on a Friday morning! :shock:
My idea of hell.

Done this trip with Celtic Horizon Tours for the Final last year and a "trek" is an understatement, I can only imagine it will be worse to London although it was worth every minute of it with the game that was in it!
Leinster_Dave
Bookworm

Postby Xanthippe » May 1st, 2012, 6:01 pm

Xanthippe wrote:
maccer wrote:hi Xanthippe,
Templeogue Tennis club aren't running a bus again are they?

The tennis club aren't but there may be availability on another local trip that might suit you. Will PM you details in a couple of minutes.

maccer can you check your inbox - can't send you a pm at the moment
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

Xanthippe
Malcolm O'Kelly

Postby tmarr » May 1st, 2012, 7:32 pm

glenageary wrote:I just booked return flights via Kerry, very good value at €130 pp

Out Friday at 1710hrs from Kerry , arriving Stansted at 1835hrs
Back Sunday at 1520hrs from Stansted, arriving Kerry 1645hrs
total including Ryanair's extras is €130 per person

There are two of us travelling down and back, so there is a free lift available to anyone that wants the ride down and back from kerry. Only criteria is be at the Goat pub at 1230hrs on Friday the 18th.

Hi, tried to pm you but doesn't seem to be going through at the moment and I notice someone else here mentioned a pm didnt go through today also. Maybe temporary site problem?? Are you 2 guys/girls/couple and have you room for 1 or 2?
Thanks
tmarr
Bookworm

Postby Nigel » May 1st, 2012, 8:02 pm

Ray Mc wrote:Nigel, sent you PM. check your inbox.

Ray Mc

Have sent you a PM but note others seem to be having a problem with them and perhaps you are too, could you let us know on this forum?

Nigel
Nigel

Postby brian_c » May 1st, 2012, 8:15 pm

Xanthippe wrote:
Was looking at this but also at Dublin - Manchester (out Friday morning at stupid o'clock, back Sunday arriving just before midnight) for approx €65 pp plus car hire for 3 days at €65. Total is just under €200 all in.

I'm on these flights. Was planning on getting the National Express coach down.
Its a by-pass. You've got to build by-passes.
brian_c
Mullet

Postby ken » May 1st, 2012, 8:36 pm

Booked DUblin - Manchester on RuinAir Saturday morning (early)
Manchester - London arrive 11.30 on BMI

Reverse on Sunday leaving Heathrow at 12, connect in Manchester, Dublin by 5pm..

Not the cheapest but at 250 yoyo best I could find for Sat/Sun and NO train/bus/ferry involved..
ken
Beginner

Postby glenageary » May 1st, 2012, 9:08 pm

tmarr wrote:
glenageary wrote:I just booked return flights via Kerry, very good value at €130 pp

There are two of us travelling down and back, so there is a free lift available to anyone that wants the ride down and back from kerry. Only criteria is be at the Goat pub at 1230hrs on Friday the 18th.

Hi, tried to pm you but doesn't seem to be going through at the moment and I notice someone else here mentioned a pm didnt go through today also. Maybe temporary site problem?? Are you 2 guys/girls/couple and have you room for 1 or 2?
Thanks

PMed you just now, hope you got it
glenageary
Enlightened

Postby bgmusic » May 1st, 2012, 9:26 pm

Out Thurs BMI to LHR,back Sunday train to Manchester,and Ryanair to DUB.All in 126 euro.Got first class on Virgin trains for 40 stg.
bgmusic
Knowledgeable

Postby dmnsctt » May 1st, 2012, 10:01 pm

Booked Dublin to East Midlands on Friday 18th. Late flight. Stay the night there. Hiring a car and driving down to london on the Saturday morning...

Booked the premier inn at heathrow, then back up to East Midlands for the flight home on Sunday evening to Dublin with rynair. Flights were 150, hotel about 75 each for 2 nights plus rental car... not the worst...
dmnsctt
Beginner

Postby Mauler » May 2nd, 2012, 12:01 am

Booked DUB-BRS out Sat 0635 back Sun 1510. Hired a car and staying in Holiday Inn @ Heathrow all in for about 190 Monopoly's
'VJ Singh hits more balls than Elton John's chin' - David Feherty
Mauler
Malcolm O'Kelly

Postby ARCD » May 2nd, 2012, 12:51 am

Out Friday night 22:00 Ryanair to Luton, staying Ibis Luton Airport, returning 06:40 Sunday Luton to Dublin. €225 all in, not the cheapest option but no messing around with transfers.

After the rush of last year - left dublin 05:30 saturday, home 09:00 sunday and travelled by car - it'll be nice to have a relaxed build up to the Final with drinking time after :D
ARCD
Learner

Postby Xanthippe » May 2nd, 2012, 12:55 am

Xanthippe wrote:

Was looking at this but also at Dublin - Manchester (out Friday morning at stupid o'clock, back Sunday arriving just before midnight) for approx €65 pp plus car hire for 3 days at €65. Total is just under €200 all in.

I finally gave in and booked Friday to Sunday on the ferry - tried VERY hard to convince myself to book flights but the harder I tried the more I remembered that we drove to Edinburgh and Cardiff and in the end I couldn't bring myself to change a winning habit.
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

Xanthippe
Malcolm O'Kelly

Postby naruagairi » May 2nd, 2012, 11:06 am

I booked tickets through Ticketmaster in February but they still haven't arrived at my Irish address. I'm travelling back from Australia so a little out of the loop and I've seen people posting pics of their tickets on Facebook/Twitter.

Should I be worried if my tickets haven't arrived at this stage?
naruagairi
Beginner

Postby Mika » May 2nd, 2012, 11:25 am

For those interest you can get in and out of Knock to Bristol (Fri out, Sun ret) for €40 and travel on from there.
Mika
Bookworm

Postby Wickla Lad74 » May 2nd, 2012, 11:35 am

Flying out and returning through Shannon. Flights €230. Hotel €85 for two nights. Yet to organise travel to and from airports. This is getting to be the most expensive of all the Finals and any away game. Anyone know where is good to go before and after the match??. Previous experience with Ireland matches there is that everybody dilutes into the city afterwards.
Wickla Lad74
Beginner

Postby nelly the elephant » May 2nd, 2012, 1:06 pm

naruagairi wrote:I booked tickets through Ticketmaster in February but they still haven't arrived at my Irish address. I'm travelling back from Australia so a little out of the loop and I've seen people posting pics of their tickets on Facebook/Twitter.

Should I be worried if my tickets haven't arrived at this stage?

I received mine a couple of weeks ago...........just check your e mails for the order confirmation you got at the time and contact TM with your reference number. It's the safest thing to do at this stage and will give you peace of mind(a state of ease not an Iron Maiden album from the mid 80's! :wink: )
We all dream of a team of Sean O'Briens......
nelly the elephant
Girvan Dempsey

Postby Ray Mc » May 2nd, 2012, 3:11 pm

Nigel wrote:
Ray Mc wrote:Nigel, sent you PM. check your inbox.

Ray Mc

Have sent you a PM but note others seem to be having a problem with them and perhaps you are too, could you let us know on this forum?

Nigel

Received the PM Nigel. Just trying to sort out collection details. Will PM you shortly.
Ray Mc
Learner

Postby Phil06 » May 2nd, 2012, 3:50 pm

Lottery Emails starting to go out now... YES! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Phil06
Graduate

Postby dodderee » May 2nd, 2012, 5:18 pm

i have just heard that i didn't get a ticket. I am absolutely gutted having been to every home and away HEC match for at least the past 4 years.

and have missed very few Magners/Rabo games other than family reasons.

if anyone has a ticket to spare please consider me.

Nic
dodderee
Learner

PreviousNext

Return to Heineken Cup Final 2012