Leinster Rugby Ticket Allocation / Lottery

For Ticket, Travel and Accommodation Offers and Requests.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for requesting, offering and discussing Heineken Cup Final Tickets, Travel and Accommodation. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling these for above face value will be immediately banned.

Posts which breach forum rules may be edited or removed without warning
- No Email addresses or phone numbers. PM ONLY. Please note that Private Messages remain in your outbox until they have been read by the recipient.
- Always list the price in your post. Failure to do so will result in your post being rejected.
- Offers / Requests: Once sorted out, please edit your post and change the text of the post to SORTED or GONE. We will then remove the post.
- No Topic spamming (same request / offer in multiple topics) - all will be removed.
- No Bumping your offers / requests (quoting own post to say tickets still needed / offered, etc.) - all will be removed.

Re: Leinster Rugby Ticket Allocation / Lottery

Postby Dexter » May 10th, 2012, 12:53 pm

AdamK wrote:I wonder, if anyone didn't pay up by last night, would they be re-releasing any tickets that were refused basically?

Don't you have to give credit card details up front? I thought so.. then if you get tickets your card is charged automatically. If so, sorry to dent your hopes :cry:
Dont Panic!
Dexter
Girvan Dempsey

Postby Blåränderna » May 10th, 2012, 1:01 pm

Dexter wrote:
AdamK wrote:I wonder, if anyone didn't pay up by last night, would they be re-releasing any tickets that were refused basically?

Don't you have to give credit card details up front? I thought so.. then if you get tickets your card is charged automatically. If so, sorry to dent your hopes :cry:

Yeah you had to give your credit card details upfront, before the lottery, so if you got tickets they were debited straight away. But I'd say some people wouldn't have taken their total allocation so I'd keep an eye out. Also heard Clermont fans were selling...
Blåränderna
Graduate

Postby rosscarrick » May 11th, 2012, 9:59 am

Blåränderna wrote:
Dexter wrote:

Yeah you had to give your credit card details upfront, before the lottery, so if you got tickets they were debited straight away. But I'd say some people wouldn't have taken their total allocation so I'd keep an eye out. Also heard Clermont fans were selling...

I had three accounts but only applied on one - afraid of being charged huge amounts.
But I thought about giving slightly inncorrect credit card details. As a result I could take the ones I wanted and ignore the others.
Some people may have done this.
The French are predictably unpredictable
rosscarrick
Knowledgeable

Postby rooster » May 11th, 2012, 1:59 pm

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/350 ... rcatid=225
An interactive map to show where your seats are, and yes we have all been screwed by the ERC, most Ulster fans I know with the Category 1 Ttickets are in L1 and L2 plus L29 and L30 the Category 2 seats all appear in the lower deck behind the posts at the same end with alternate rows only so whether the other rows are Leinster allocation or were public sale I dont know.
And yes those corner seats are the worst seats in the house for a view, the Category 1 in that are are classified as Category 3 for the AP final and all other RFU events.
Like others I was not expecting a seat in the middle tier on the half way line for £75 but I was expecting between the 22 and goal line at worst , not in a corner behind the deadball line.
rooster
Girvan Dempsey

Postby johng » May 11th, 2012, 2:41 pm

rooster wrote:http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/3500473AAFFF5634?artistid=81323&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=225
An interactive map to show where your seats are, and yes we have all been screwed by the ERC, most Ulster fans I know with the Category 1 Ttickets are in L1 and L2 plus L29 and L30 the Category 2 seats all appear in the lower deck behind the posts at the same end with alternate rows only so whether the other rows are Leinster allocation or were public sale I dont know.

So the Cat 1 seats are worse than the cat 2. Fuckey Neck Cellent. :roll:
johng
Leo Cullen

Postby crisco10 » May 11th, 2012, 6:38 pm

Picked up my tickets today!

Cat 1 tickets, M8 on the 10 yard line.

Delighted.
crisco10
Graduate

Postby TheBear » May 11th, 2012, 6:56 pm

A friend collected his too. Cat 2 (€81) - L17, row 34. Second-last row of the lower section, behind the goal, approaching the corner. He's a tad disappointed, but it'll be good to be there.
Heavy words are so lightly thrown
TheBear
Enlightened

Postby mikey » May 14th, 2012, 9:32 am

Ours are North stand L15, behind the posts - cant think of a worse place to sit, but at least we will be there.
mikey
Girvan Dempsey

Postby johng » May 14th, 2012, 9:41 am

mikey wrote:Ours are North stand L15, behind the posts - cant think of a worse place to sit, but at least we will be there.

I can think of at least 4. :wink:
johng
Leo Cullen

Postby ktulu123 » May 14th, 2012, 11:45 am

Got two of my Tickets today. In the East stand Block M31, good seats but i'm hoping there's a decent Leinster contingent around us. Anyone else get these seats? They were the €93 ones in the lottery.
ktulu123
Beginner

Postby Mags » May 14th, 2012, 12:03 pm

Cat 1 West Lower Block L9 Row 14. Could they be any worse?
Mags
Learner

Postby footrush » May 14th, 2012, 12:05 pm

Mags wrote:Cat 1 West Lower Block L9 Row 14. Could they be any worse?

Probably not.
Flying wedge
footrush
Mullet

Postby Grumpy Old Man » May 14th, 2012, 1:11 pm

Know someone in L9, Row 8, so they're probably worse!
A proud Winsome Fluter
Grumpy Old Man
Brian O'Driscoll

Postby johng » May 14th, 2012, 1:20 pm

Grumpy Old Man wrote:

Know someone in L9, Row 8, so they're probably worse!

Could have been L10, L11, M14, M15, L19, L20, M25, M26, M27 all worse. Not by much in fairness.
johng
Leo Cullen

Postby Terraceman » May 14th, 2012, 1:24 pm

M30, row 53. Very happy with them once there's plenty of Leinster fans there.
Ah it's alright mate I've being looking to change that wing mirror- Rocky Elsom 19/05/2009
Terraceman
Graduate

Postby johng » May 14th, 2012, 1:27 pm

Terraceman wrote:M30, row 53. Very happy with them once there's plenty of Leinster fans there.

That's gas. Almost opposite the previous poster who is very UNhappy! It's all relative eh?
johng
Leo Cullen

Postby Rogocoko » May 14th, 2012, 1:31 pm

Raging. 2 sets of tickets in L9.... Row 16 and Row 36. Anybody know how many rows there are in the lower tier?
Munster. I hate the word, as I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee.
Rogocoko
Knowledgeable

Postby mtleinster » May 14th, 2012, 1:34 pm

Rogocoko wrote:Raging. 2 sets of tickets in L9.... Row 16 and Row 36. Anybody know how many rows there are in the lower tier?

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/350 ... rcatid=225
Les chances que Sexton vienne en France sont infimes
mtleinster
Enlightened

Postby Terraceman » May 14th, 2012, 1:39 pm

johng wrote:
Terraceman wrote:M30, row 53. Very happy with them once there's plenty of Leinster fans there.

That's gas. Almost opposite the previous poster who is very UNhappy! It's all relative eh?

Yeah I always figure once you're in the middle tier or front rows of the upper tier you're always going to have a decent view of the game. And you'd imagine there will be a good cluster of Leinster fans down that end, if the millenium stadium last year was anything to go by.

At the same time I just realised I misread M30 as M32 so maybe just "happy" as opposed to "very happy"!
Ah it's alright mate I've being looking to change that wing mirror- Rocky Elsom 19/05/2009
Terraceman
Graduate

Postby Rogocoko » May 14th, 2012, 1:39 pm

Ah jaysis!
Munster. I hate the word, as I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee.
Rogocoko
Knowledgeable

PreviousNext

Return to Heineken Cup Final 2012