Leinster Sections in Twickenham

For Ticket, Travel and Accommodation Offers and Requests.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for requesting, offering and discussing Heineken Cup Final Tickets, Travel and Accommodation. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling these for above face value will be immediately banned.

Posts which breach forum rules may be edited or removed without warning
- No Email addresses or phone numbers. PM ONLY. Please note that Private Messages remain in your outbox until they have been read by the recipient.
- Always list the price in your post. Failure to do so will result in your post being rejected.
- Offers / Requests: Once sorted out, please edit your post and change the text of the post to SORTED or GONE. We will then remove the post.
- No Topic spamming (same request / offer in multiple topics) - all will be removed.
- No Bumping your offers / requests (quoting own post to say tickets still needed / offered, etc.) - all will be removed.

Leinster Sections in Twickenham

Postby ShayG » May 2nd, 2012, 8:03 pm

Does anyone know what sections the Leinster fans are in, I didn't get a ticket in the Lottery :( and if I can't get a ticket from a season ticket holder who got extra in the lottery and have to go some other source for one I’d like to be close the main section of Leinster fans. :happy clapper:
ShayG
Beginner

Re: Leinster Sections in Twickenham

Postby AdamK » May 2nd, 2012, 10:29 pm

Ditto.
AdamK
Girvan Dempsey

Postby Wickla Lad74 » May 3rd, 2012, 10:45 am

There is a panic for tickets at the moment but if you are looking for one you should have no problem outside the ground or in the next two weeks in picking up one. The last two Finals Leinster were in there was a bucket load of tickets flying around on the day. In fact I think Ticketmaster had them on sales in vans outside in Cardiff. It seems to happen at every Final . A Munster friend of mine gave similar advice to me back in 2009 and this advice was from his experience at all of Munsters Final appearances.
Wickla Lad74
Beginner

Postby mgall52 » May 4th, 2012, 2:12 am

Your Munster friend must be stretching the memory to go back to their last final :lol: ( I couldn't help myself )
mgall52
Beginner

Postby papachino » May 10th, 2012, 4:22 pm

This game is 'SOLD OUT' the last two Finals we're not sold out. in fact, I think last year there was 2000 tickets not sold, and about 2000 or 3000 more that went un-used...

I think you'll find it much much harder to get a ticket for the game this year, there's a lot of Irish living there who are looking for tickets, and don't forget the Amlin Cup is on as well, so their'll be French rugby fans looking for tickets also.
If you Ain't Union, You Ain't Right!!
papachino
Graduate

Postby Blåränderna » May 10th, 2012, 5:24 pm

I remember seeing vans at the 2009 final selling tickets, and I recall punters milling around selling too. I have a lot of Leinster friends in London and I think they're all planning on just getting them on the day.
Blåränderna
Graduate

Return to Heineken Cup Final 2012