Flash Mob before the Final

For Ticket, Travel and Accommodation Offers and Requests.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for requesting, offering and discussing Heineken Cup Final Tickets, Travel and Accommodation. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling these for above face value will be immediately banned.

Posts which breach forum rules may be edited or removed without warning
- No Email addresses or phone numbers. PM ONLY. Please note that Private Messages remain in your outbox until they have been read by the recipient.
- Always list the price in your post. Failure to do so will result in your post being rejected.
- Offers / Requests: Once sorted out, please edit your post and change the text of the post to SORTED or GONE. We will then remove the post.
- No Topic spamming (same request / offer in multiple topics) - all will be removed.
- No Bumping your offers / requests (quoting own post to say tickets still needed / offered, etc.) - all will be removed.

Flash Mob before the Final

Postby elan » May 9th, 2012, 2:18 pm

Hi all, we're planning a flash mob on the day of the final in central London. The plan is to meet at Jubilee Gardens, just beside the London eye and when Big Ben strikes two we'll break out in a solid version of Molly Malone. You can then get to the match in plenty of time from four nearby tube/railway stations. More details are up here: https://www.facebook.com/events/435667039795493/

It' be great to build a bit of an atmosphere in the middle of London before the match with a bit of a singsong. There are plenty of places to grab a pint before hand along the south bank. See you there!
elan

Re: Flash Mob before the Final

Postby ronk » May 9th, 2012, 4:08 pm

On yer own, on yer own, on yer own!
ronk
Devin Toner

Postby nopeare » May 9th, 2012, 4:15 pm

Decent idea could be a bit of fun...only problem is a lot of people are staying out around the ground, IMO most people aren't going to travel into the city to sing molly malone then back out for the match.

If you tried setting it up at the supporters village or Richmond might get more people

Best of luck with it
nopeare
Graduate

Postby Leezer » May 9th, 2012, 4:31 pm

yea most of my 'crew' are having lunches in Twickenham at 1:30

and by lunches i mean copious amounts of Ale

and by copious amounts i mean casks
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra

Stalk me on ye olde Tweet Machine!!!!!!!
Leezer
Enlightened

Postby blaggard » May 10th, 2012, 2:13 pm

All I can say is .... CRINGE
blaggard
Beginner

Postby Blåränderna » May 10th, 2012, 2:42 pm

Could we not plan to release a load of blue dye into all the fountains around Leicester square?

Anywho, as said, I think most are staying around the Twix and won't be in the city.
Blåränderna
Graduate

Return to Heineken Cup Final 2012