Ryanair same day flights now €110 return pp

For Ticket, Travel and Accommodation Offers and Requests.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for requesting, offering and discussing Heineken Cup Final Tickets, Travel and Accommodation. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling these for above face value will be immediately banned.

Posts which breach forum rules may be edited or removed without warning
- No Email addresses or phone numbers. PM ONLY. Please note that Private Messages remain in your outbox until they have been read by the recipient.
- Always list the price in your post. Failure to do so will result in your post being rejected.
- Offers / Requests: Once sorted out, please edit your post and change the text of the post to SORTED or GONE. We will then remove the post.
- No Topic spamming (same request / offer in multiple topics) - all will be removed.
- No Bumping your offers / requests (quoting own post to say tickets still needed / offered, etc.) - all will be removed.

Ryanair same day flights now €110 return pp

Postby sheepshagger » May 12th, 2012, 12:26 pm

OLSC tweeted earlier, if you want to head over on spec to try and buy a ticket or just so soak up the atmosphere. . .

http://www.facebook.com/OLSCRugby
sheepshagger
Shane Horgan

Re: Ryanair same day flights now €110 return pp

Postby deco » May 12th, 2012, 12:33 pm

Super value.

Ryanair, despite the hate-in from so many people, continues to deliver cheap travel on & off this island.
"Tonight, I will drink a gallon of hot whiskey. Tomorrow, I’ll wake up in the gutter. But some of us will be looking at three stars. " Ross O'C-K May,2012 - Ledge
deco
Girvan Dempsey

Return to Heineken Cup Final 2012