Driving from Newcastle - London

For Ticket, Travel and Accommodation Offers and Requests.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for requesting, offering and discussing Heineken Cup Final Tickets, Travel and Accommodation. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling these for above face value will be immediately banned.

Posts which breach forum rules may be edited or removed without warning
- No Email addresses or phone numbers. PM ONLY. Please note that Private Messages remain in your outbox until they have been read by the recipient.
- Always list the price in your post. Failure to do so will result in your post being rejected.
- Offers / Requests: Once sorted out, please edit your post and change the text of the post to SORTED or GONE. We will then remove the post.
- No Topic spamming (same request / offer in multiple topics) - all will be removed.
- No Bumping your offers / requests (quoting own post to say tickets still needed / offered, etc.) - all will be removed.

Driving from Newcastle - London

Postby shamrock25 » May 12th, 2012, 11:52 pm

Hey all, anyone flying into Newcastle early on Sat morning Ryanair flight? Me and a mate thinking of driving down so seeing if anyone has same idea so could car pool to save costs? Cheers.
shamrock25

Re: Driving from Newcastle - London

Postby future international » May 13th, 2012, 2:21 pm

Was lads chatting about doing this on the Terrace last night, so there is definitely a few.
future international
Enlightened

Postby Mackman15 » May 13th, 2012, 3:12 pm

8 of us doing something similar going into Bradford.
There is a Europcar depot in Richmond which we are driving straight to and ditching the cars.
Saves on the carry on of buses and trains to negotiate our way south.
Hopefully we be zooming down the M1 and get there by lunch hour.
Thats the plan at any rate. Time will tell.
"Since coming back to Ireland, Leinster really has become my home.............." Leinster & Ireland's No. 1 THP
Mackman15
Mullet

Postby ExiledOnTyneside » May 16th, 2012, 6:09 pm

Shamrock, I'm getting the train from Newcastle on Saturday morning. Are you based in Geordieland?
ExiledOnTyneside
Beginner

Postby 4Pot » May 16th, 2012, 10:18 pm

Exiled on Tyneside - my mate in Newcastle was supposed to travel to the game on Saturday but circumstances have changed & he can't go. He has a return train ticket from Newcastle if you know of anyone looking for one. I'm sure he'd be willing to do a deal & can arrange for local collection. Just a thought but this might be useful to someone
4Pot

Postby Bogwoppit » May 17th, 2012, 12:41 pm

I'm driving from Geordieland tomorrow (friday) afternoon/evening if anybody wants a free lift. Just get yourself to Durham.
I'll be heading down the A1/M1 if anybody wants to be picked up on the way.

Allan
Bogwoppit

Return to Heineken Cup Final 2012