Flights (2) and Tickets (3) Offered

For Ticket, Travel and Accommodation Offers and Requests.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for requesting, offering and discussing Heineken Cup Final Tickets, Travel and Accommodation. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling these for above face value will be immediately banned.

Posts which breach forum rules may be edited or removed without warning
- No Email addresses or phone numbers. PM ONLY. Please note that Private Messages remain in your outbox until they have been read by the recipient.
- Always list the price in your post. Failure to do so will result in your post being rejected.
- Offers / Requests: Once sorted out, please edit your post and change the text of the post to SORTED or GONE. We will then remove the post.
- No Topic spamming (same request / offer in multiple topics) - all will be removed.
- No Bumping your offers / requests (quoting own post to say tickets still needed / offered, etc.) - all will be removed.

Flights (2) and Tickets (3) Offered

Postby Longer12 » May 14th, 2012, 9:15 pm

I have 2 return flights (Friday @19.40 back Sunday@15.20; Dublin to Gatwick) and 3 match tickets to sell to genuine fan. Flights cost €250 return each and tickets cost €75 each. There is an additional Ryanair charge to change name on flights (willing to cover portion).

GONE
Last edited by Longer12 on May 15th, 2012, 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Longer12

Re: Flights (2) and Tickets (3) Offered

Postby concollis » May 15th, 2012, 3:14 pm

Hey I'm looking for just one ticket. I have all the rest. Would you be willing to sell?
concollis

Return to Heineken Cup Final 2012