if you still haven't received your ticket by post beware

For Ticket, Travel and Accommodation Offers and Requests.

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum for requesting, offering and discussing Heineken Cup Final Tickets, Travel and Accommodation. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling these for above face value will be immediately banned.

Posts which breach forum rules may be edited or removed without warning
- No Email addresses or phone numbers. PM ONLY. Please note that Private Messages remain in your outbox until they have been read by the recipient.
- Always list the price in your post. Failure to do so will result in your post being rejected.
- Offers / Requests: Once sorted out, please edit your post and change the text of the post to SORTED or GONE. We will then remove the post.
- No Topic spamming (same request / offer in multiple topics) - all will be removed.
- No Bumping your offers / requests (quoting own post to say tickets still needed / offered, etc.) - all will be removed.

if you still haven't received your ticket by post beware

Postby blueisthecolour » May 16th, 2012, 3:03 pm

I hadn't and when I emailed Leinster Rugby they asked had I not received an email this morning. When I checked it wasn't in my inbox but was lurking in my junk mail despite the fact that other LR mails come thru to my mailbox. Apparently a number of tickets have not been posted out and you have to collect them at UCD or they can arrange to make them available

Here is the message that was in my junk mail this morning:-

Following an administrative error one of your envelopes containing Heineken Cup Final tickets failed to be dispatched by post as per your request and is in our office with the collections.

We sincerely apologise for this inconvenience. We regret that it may now be too late to risk posting tickets so if you are in a position to collect these tickets from our office in UCD (directions below) please let us know, otherwise we can leave them for collection at Twickenham ticket office from 12pm this Saturday for collection.

Our new office is located inside the Newstead gate of UCD on Clonskeagh Road which is between Clonskeagh Motors and the main Clonskeagh Road entrance (at AIB). The entrance is sign posted for Leinster Rugby and when you come in the gate you can turn left past our building to find parking.

We are open from 8am to 5pm today and tomorrow.

Again, sincere apologies for this mix-up.

Kind regards

SO CHECK BOTH YOUR INBOX AND JUNK MAIL JUST IN CASE
blueisthecolour

Re: if you still haven't received your ticket by post beware

Postby Dexter » May 16th, 2012, 4:55 pm

blueisthecolour wrote:I hadn't and when I emailed Leinster Rugby they asked had I not received an email this morning. When I checked it wasn't in my inbox but was lurking in my junk mail despite the fact that other LR mails come thru to my mailbox. Apparently a number of tickets have not been posted out and you have to collect them at UCD or they can arrange to make them available

Here is the message that was in my junk mail this morning:-

Following an administrative error one of your envelopes containing Heineken Cup Final tickets failed to be dispatched by post as per your request and is in our office with the collections.

We sincerely apologise for this inconvenience. We regret that it may now be too late to risk posting tickets so if you are in a position to collect these tickets from our office in UCD (directions below) please let us know, otherwise we can leave them for collection at Twickenham ticket office from 12pm this Saturday for collection.

Our new office is located inside the Newstead gate of UCD on Clonskeagh Road which is between Clonskeagh Motors and the main Clonskeagh Road entrance (at AIB). The entrance is sign posted for Leinster Rugby and when you come in the gate you can turn left past our building to find parking.

We are open from 8am to 5pm today and tomorrow.

Again, sincere apologies for this mix-up.

Kind regards

SO CHECK BOTH YOUR INBOX AND JUNK MAIL JUST IN CASE

Yep, this also happened me and I collected them today. Seemed to be quite a number of uncollected tickets there.
Dont Panic!
Dexter
Girvan Dempsey

Return to Heineken Cup Final 2012