ECC Final 2018 - Bilbao

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum rules
Forum for requesting, offering and discussing Champions Cup Final Tickets, Travel and Accommodation. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling these for above face value will be immediately banned.

Posts which breach forum rules may be edited or removed without warning
- No Email addresses or phone numbers. PM ONLY. Please note that Private Messages remain in your outbox until they have been read by the recipient.
- Always list the price in your post. Failure to do so will result in your post being rejected.
- Offers / Requests: Once sorted out, please edit your post and change the text of the post to SORTED or GONE. We will then remove the post.
- No Topic spamming (same request / offer in multiple topics) - all will be removed.
- No Bumping your offers / requests (quoting own post to say tickets still needed / offered, etc.) - all will be removed.

Re: ECC Final 2018 - Bilbao

Postby mildsteel » April 27th, 2018, 8:03 pm

Hi ,is it possible to post here for two spare that i have for Champions Cup final?
mildsteel
Beginner

Postby Eve » April 27th, 2018, 8:15 pm

mildsteel wrote:Hi ,is it possible to post here for two spare that i have for Champions Cup final?

I moved your post to the tickets available thread
Summer is ready when you are

Eve
Mullet Moderator

Postby rummyometer » April 29th, 2018, 10:31 pm

https://www.ryanair.com/ie/en/booking/h ... 13/1/0/0/0 direct fights to Santander Friday to Sunday for less than 300. Extra plane put on by Ryanair.
rummyometer
Bookworm

Postby MylesNaGapoleen » April 30th, 2018, 2:31 pm

Anyone know if there is an arranged meetup place before the game?

Plaza moyua looks like a good spot. Walking distance to stadium from there.
MylesNaGapoleen
Graduate

Postby macboomba » April 30th, 2018, 3:58 pm

I know tickets are still available to buy online for the Challenge Cup final but does anyone know if you can pay in on the day or buy tickets outside the ground. Not sure if we'll make it to Bilbao in time for the game but wouldn't mind the option.

Also has anyone heard about a bag drop outside the ground for those who still have hand luggage.

I've emailed the organisers but haven't heard back yet.
"Shit like this happens. We had to believe it" Jonathan Sexton on coming back from 16 points down at half time to win 2nd Heineken Cup
macboomba
Knowledgeable

Postby grunental » April 30th, 2018, 6:27 pm

To park the motorhome, the best place is without doubt Kobetamendi, on a hill with views of Bilbao and a bus that takes you to the center in a few minutes. I do not know how it will be full those days but it is the best option. Anyway I leave a link for you to look at different sites.
https://www.areasac.es/area-servicios/e ... _1_ap.html
grunental
Beginner

Postby grunental » April 30th, 2018, 6:33 pm

PapaSmurf wrote:
madridlion wrote:If this is of any help, we are travelling from Madrid by bus 70 euro return premium, hiring two camper vans in Bilbao, 420 3 nights one van, sleeps 4. Give it a go.

Any idea where you are going to park up the camper for the weekend? There's 3 of us doing the same from Barcelona but the campsites are all booked up so might just leave in a car park or something.

To park the motorhome, the best place is without doubt Kobetamendi, on a hill with views of Bilbao and a bus that takes you to the center in a few minutes. I do not know how it will be full those days but it is the best option. Anyway, I leave a link
https://www.areasac.es/area-servicios/e ... _1_ap.html
grunental
Beginner

Postby footrush » April 30th, 2018, 6:34 pm

MylesNaGapoleen wrote:Anyone know if there is an arranged meetup place before the game?

The big dog made of flowers is an iconic spot we might be able to march to the ground from there ?.
Flying wedge
footrush
Cian Healy

Postby footrush » April 30th, 2018, 6:38 pm

footrush wrote:
MylesNaGapoleen wrote:Anyone know if there is an arranged meetup place before the game?

The big dog made of flowers is an iconic spot bout 20 mins walk or a few hours with stops for pinchos and refreshment we might be able to march to the ground from there ?.
Flying wedge
footrush
Cian Healy

Postby MylesNaGapoleen » April 30th, 2018, 7:25 pm

footrush wrote:

The big dog made of flowers is an iconic spot we might be able to march to the ground from there ?.

sounds good. would be rude not to stop off for some pinchos and pints on the way--
MylesNaGapoleen
Graduate

Postby footrush » April 30th, 2018, 10:03 pm

MylesNaGapoleen wrote:
footrush wrote:

sounds good. would be rude not to stop off for some pinchos and pints on the way--

In front of the Guigenheim can’t miss it plenty of bars and restaurants in the area , each one has a pinchos speciality, sample a beer and a bite to eat in each ?, sick and tired of Irish pubs in France going to do what the locals do, have been here before and that will do me fine !.
Flying wedge
footrush
Cian Healy

Postby MylesNaGapoleen » May 1st, 2018, 7:53 am

footrush wrote:

In front of the Guigenheim can’t miss it plenty of bars and restaurants in the area , each one has a pinchos speciality, sample a beer and a bite to eat in each ?, sick and tired of Irish pubs in France going to do what the locals do, have been here before and that will do me fine !.

Great idea. Worth pinging the OLSC to bring some flags?
MylesNaGapoleen
Graduate

Postby grunental » May 1st, 2018, 8:11 am

MylesNaGapoleen wrote:
footrush wrote:

They have enabled a fan zone in "El Arenal", near the old town and the theater arriaga. Anyway, in Bilbao, when going to the game we always go down the street "licenciado pozas", it is close to the "plaza moyua", it is a long street, full of pubs and with the image of the stadium in the background.
grunental
Beginner

Postby Edna Kenny » May 1st, 2018, 9:16 am

I have a ticket available which I got through the lottery, price is €76.35.

€70.00 per ticket which excludes service charges of €6.35 per ticket (Ticketmaster €3.50 & Spanish charge of €2.85 per ticket).

I haven't got the ticket yet but expect to be collecting it this week. If anyone needs one let me know, I would like to make sure it gets used!

GONE
Last edited by Edna Kenny on May 1st, 2018, 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Edna Kenny
Graduate

Postby Triskaidekaphobia » May 1st, 2018, 9:24 am

Edna Kenny wrote:I have a ticket available which I got through the lottery, price is €76.35.

€70.00 per ticket which excludes service charges of €6.35 per ticket (Ticketmaster €3.50 & Spanish charge of €2.85 per ticket).

I haven't got the ticket yet but expect to be collecting it this week. If anyone needs one let me know, I would like to make sure it gets used!

PM Sent
Triskaidekaphobia
Bookworm

Postby macboomba » May 1st, 2018, 9:25 am

Edna Kenny wrote:I have a ticket available which I got through the lottery, price is €76.35.

PM sent
"Shit like this happens. We had to believe it" Jonathan Sexton on coming back from 16 points down at half time to win 2nd Heineken Cup
macboomba
Knowledgeable

Postby footrush » May 1st, 2018, 10:00 am

Have decided the Guigenheim Puppy is the area that I going to hang out in , have been to about 14 different H Cup fan zones they are all fine however this time going to try and get an slightly more immersive experience its the kind of place that you can really do in !.
Flying wedge
footrush
Cian Healy

Postby MylesNaGapoleen » May 1st, 2018, 10:07 am

footrush wrote:Have decided the Guigenheim Puppy is the area that I going to hang out in , have been to about 14 different H Cup fan zones they are all fine however this time going to try and get an slightly more immersive experience its the kind of place that you can really do in !.

I'm with you footrush. 4 of us travelling from Switzerland Thursday (one Cardiff fan, one Ulster fan and two Leinster fans)..3 leinster fans from Dublin on the Friday. Plaza moyua is a dogleg walk to stadium from the Guggenheim.

Forecast is for rain on Saturday though. Hope that changes closer to day.
MylesNaGapoleen
Graduate

Postby footrush » May 1st, 2018, 10:43 am

MylesNaGapoleen wrote:
footrush wrote:Have decided the Guigenheim Puppy is the area that I going to hang out in , have been to about 14 different H Cup fan zones they are all fine however this time going to try and get an slightly more immersive experience its the kind of place that you can really do in !.

I'm with you footrush. 4 of us travelling from Switzerland Thursday (one Cardiff fan, one Ulster fan and two Leinster fans)..3 leinster fans from Dublin on the Friday. Plaza moyua is a dogleg walk to stadium from the Guggenheim.

Yep Bay of Biscay can rain at any time of the year all the pinchos bars tend to have verandas and people move from one to another sampling the speciality in each be great to be with some like minded people rather than being herded around the city by the organisers !.
Flying wedge
footrush
Cian Healy

Postby macboomba » May 1st, 2018, 10:53 am

footrush wrote:
MylesNaGapoleen wrote:

Yep Bay of Biscay can rain at any time of the year all the pinchos bars tend to have verandas and people move from one to another sampling the speciality in each be great to be with some like minded people rather than being herded around the city by the organisers !.

You're ideas are intriguing to me and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
macboomba
Knowledgeable

PreviousNext

Return to Champions Cup Final 2018