ECC Final 2018 - Bilbao

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum rules
Forum for requesting, offering and discussing Champions Cup Final Tickets, Travel and Accommodation. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling these for above face value will be immediately banned.

Posts which breach forum rules may be edited or removed without warning
- No Email addresses or phone numbers. PM ONLY. Please note that Private Messages remain in your outbox until they have been read by the recipient.
- Always list the price in your post. Failure to do so will result in your post being rejected.
- Offers / Requests: Once sorted out, please edit your post and change the text of the post to SORTED or GONE. We will then remove the post.
- No Topic spamming (same request / offer in multiple topics) - all will be removed.
- No Bumping your offers / requests (quoting own post to say tickets still needed / offered, etc.) - all will be removed.

Re: ECC Final 2018 - Bilbao

Postby footrush » May 8th, 2018, 7:07 pm

footrush wrote:Five star Gran Hotel Domine down from €1600 for a double room on Saturday to €900 wonder how much further prices will crash , ticket sites selling tickets for below face value be interesting to see if the airlines and package operators start to cop on during the week aswell !.

€750 now ...
Flying wedge
footrush
Cian Healy

Postby footrush » May 8th, 2018, 7:09 pm

glenageary wrote:Has anyone got any estimate of how many of us will be there??

Would say all told about 4,000 to 6,000 ?.
Flying wedge
footrush
Cian Healy

Postby BlockB » May 9th, 2018, 10:23 am

footrush wrote:
footrush wrote:Five star Gran Hotel Domine down from €1600 for a double room on Saturday to €900 wonder how much further prices will crash , ticket sites selling tickets for below face value be interesting to see if the airlines and package operators start to cop on during the week aswell !.

€750 now ...

That's still crazy! I booked a night there for August and it cost me €150.
BlockB

Postby glenageary » May 9th, 2018, 10:41 am

BlockB wrote:
footrush wrote:

€750 now ...

A bit late for the game :)
glenageary
Enlightened

Postby Laighin Break » May 9th, 2018, 11:07 am

Any good pubs for watching the Eurovision after?
Laighin Break
Enlightened

Postby Hornet » May 9th, 2018, 11:26 am

Laighin Break wrote:Any good pubs for watching the Eurovision after?

I'd rather stuff Pintxos in my ears than listen to that lot caterwauling!
"The one thing we learn from History, is that we never learn from History".
Hornet
Mullet

Postby Scott » May 9th, 2018, 11:58 am

Hats off and a big thank you the to OLSC for that Guide to Bilbao - Massively impressive as always, Eskerrik asko :clap:
"My final expression of thanks is to the supporters of both Ireland and Leinster with whom I have shared some special days that I will never forget" - Shane Horgan
Scott
Cian Healy

Postby Dexter » May 9th, 2018, 1:14 pm

footrush wrote:
glenageary wrote:Has anyone got any estimate of how many of us will be there??

Would say all told about 4,000 to 6,000 ?.

The higher end I would imagine. We got 3k+ tickets in our allocation, which were all snapped up, plus over 1k from the Racing returns, plus everyone who got tickets elsewhere....
Dont Panic!
Dexter
Cian Healy

Postby macboomba » May 9th, 2018, 2:39 pm

Has anyone tried buying tickets with Travel Divertis as per the OLSC travel Guide?

I'm trying to buy tickets from San Sebastian but the site wont accept my address as its looking for a post code. Nowhere obvious to enter it and have tried putting it before and after the street address and city address.

Tried calling but got cut off after a message.

Anyone any luck with booking tickets?

Tearing the last of my hair out. :x
"Shit like this happens. We had to believe it" Jonathan Sexton on coming back from 16 points down at half time to win 2nd Heineken Cup
macboomba
Knowledgeable

Postby Lar » May 9th, 2018, 3:15 pm

macboomba wrote:Has anyone tried buying tickets with Travel Divertis as per the OLSC travel Guide?

I'm trying to buy tickets from San Sebastian but the site wont accept my address as its looking for a post code. Nowhere obvious to enter it and have tried putting it before and after the street address and city address.

Seem to recall others saying that they had to use Paypal to pay for bus tickets as the site would not accept an Irish Credit/Debit Card.
Four Stars
Lar
Mullet

Postby macboomba » May 9th, 2018, 3:23 pm

Lar wrote:
macboomba wrote:Has anyone tried buying tickets with Travel Divertis as per the OLSC travel Guide?

Seem to recall others saying that they had to use Paypal to pay for bus tickets as the site would not accept an Irish Credit/Debit Card.

Got the tickets booked. I had to use a friends postal address in the UK to register. Then it accepted the post code.

You can print off the ticket at home so hopefully no problems.
"Shit like this happens. We had to believe it" Jonathan Sexton on coming back from 16 points down at half time to win 2nd Heineken Cup
macboomba
Knowledgeable

Postby footrush » May 9th, 2018, 9:38 pm

BlockB wrote:
footrush wrote:

€750 now ...

Yep but going down all the time , dumped the dive I had for the last ten months and picked up somewhere between the Guigenheim and the ground at the airport bus stop for €200 a bit steep for a room but location is everything and the flights over and back cost very little so thought I would go for it. Just got Golden tickets for Newcastle for £33 great value probably the cheapest final tickets I’ve ever got hope we get there !.
Flying wedge
footrush
Cian Healy

Postby grunental » May 10th, 2018, 9:44 am

I leave you two videos of the band that will perform in the fanzone on Saturday at 9:00 p.m. I hope you enjoy it as well as I think I will.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQq28WQrgI0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx1kYGcv1bo
grunental
Beginner

Previous

Return to Champions Cup Final 2018