*** Tickets Wanted ***

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum rules
Forum for requesting, offering and discussing Champions Cup Final Tickets, Travel and Accommodation. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling these for above face value will be immediately banned.

Posts which breach forum rules may be edited or removed without warning
- No Email addresses or phone numbers. PM ONLY. Please note that Private Messages remain in your outbox until they have been read by the recipient.
- Always list the price in your post. Failure to do so will result in your post being rejected.
- Offers / Requests: Once sorted out, please edit your post and change the text of the post to SORTED or GONE. We will then remove the post.
- No Topic spamming (same request / offer in multiple topics) - all will be removed.
- No Bumping your offers / requests (quoting own post to say tickets still needed / offered, etc.) - all will be removed.

Re: *** Tickets Wanted ***

Postby The Doc » April 27th, 2018, 4:20 pm

ChickenLegs wrote:Yet another fan who drew a blank in the season ticket lottery.

I'm looking for one ticket to the final. I'm based in Dublin but will travel to collect.

- Stan

TogetherStandingTall wrote:1 Ticket Requested.

I missed out on the lottery, and I only found out when I called the Ticket Office earlier as I never got an email from Ticketmaster or the club.
I am heading there on my own, and after buying my flights, transfers and everything else in hope (thinking that fans wouldn't be stuck), alas, I am.
I hope that someone can help me out.

Tanner wrote:If anyone has a single spare ticket, please PM me. I didn't get a season ticket last year so couldn't enter the lottery. My old man was part of the Leinster set up for a long time and this would be the first final missed so not going to let that happen, he'd be very unimpressed. Have the flights so will stand outside the stadium and watch it on my phone if I have to. Happy to pay the odds, know all the songs (e.g. "Leinster, Leinster, Leinster..." etc.) - will even sit beside you and your mates and get the pints. Should be great craic, either way, thanks in advance, blue blood, Leinster forever!

Jamie

Folks - there's a new user here called "bilbao2018" who is a Leicester supporter with a spare single ticket - electronic so able to email. Might want to send a PM
I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role.
I've got nothing against your right leg.
The trouble is ... neither have you
The Doc
Mullet

Postby paddyor » April 27th, 2018, 4:40 pm

Looking for 4 tickets, will take whatever i can get my hands on. They needn't be together.
Last edited by paddyor on May 4th, 2018, 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ruddock's tackle stats consistently too low for me to be taken seriously as a Six Nations blindside..... Ruddock's defensive stats don't stack up. - All Blacks Nil, Jan 15th, 2014
England A 8 - 14 Ireland A, 25th Jan 2014
Ruddock(c) 19/2 Tackles
paddyor
Malcolm O'Kelly

Postby macboomba » April 27th, 2018, 5:20 pm

6 of us had no luck in the lottery so now looking for tickets.

Will take any tickets and do not need to be together.

Any help appreciated.
"Shit like this happens. We had to believe it" Jonathan Sexton on coming back from 16 points down at half time to win 2nd Heineken Cup
macboomba
Knowledgeable

Postby murpholini » April 28th, 2018, 6:27 am

Tanner wrote:If anyone has a single spare ticket, please PM me. I didn't get a season ticket last year so couldn't enter the lottery. My old man was part of the Leinster set up for a long time and this would be the first final missed so not going to let that happen, he'd be very unimpressed. Have the flights so will stand outside the stadium and watch it on my phone if I have to. Happy to pay the odds, know all the songs (e.g. "Leinster, Leinster, Leinster..." etc.) - will even sit beside you and your mates and get the pints. Should be great craic, either way, thanks in advance, blue blood, Leinster forever!

Jamie

PM Sent
murpholini
Beginner

Postby ciaran46 » April 28th, 2018, 9:08 am

Hi

Season ticket holder that was not successful in Lottery. Flights booked. Just looking for one little ticket please.

Thanks

SORTED :D
Last edited by ciaran46 on May 1st, 2018, 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ciaran46
Beginner

Postby inigorugby » April 28th, 2018, 1:50 pm

joooooe wrote:On the hunt for 2 or 4 tickets. Please PM if you have any spares. Thanks.

Hello!! I am selling one ticket!!
inigorugby

Any spare tickets for the final

Postby bigphil77 » April 28th, 2018, 3:09 pm

I am going to Bilbao in 2 weeks time for the final. I have no tickets. I put my name in the lottery but I dont think I got them. I was wondering if have spare tickets as I am looking for 2! It be greatly appreciative if anyone can get me 2!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
bigphil77
Beginner

Postby Chengleng1 » April 28th, 2018, 6:51 pm

Seeking 3 tickets also, based in dublin but can make arrangements to collect if any were available

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Chengleng1
Learner

Ticket for Bilbao

Postby dub70 » April 30th, 2018, 9:35 am

Desperately looking for 1 ticket to final on 12th may for my dad who lost out on the season ticket lottery. We bought him flights, hotel and match ticket for the friday for his 80th birthday but couldn't get one for the saturday. If anybody has a spare ticket I am willing to travel to purchase it. Thanks
dub70

Re: Ticket for Bilbao

Postby murpholini » April 30th, 2018, 10:29 am

dub70 wrote:Desperately looking for 1 ticket to final on 12th may for my dad who lost out on the season ticket lottery. We bought him flights, hotel and match ticket for the friday for his 80th birthday but couldn't get one for the saturday. If anybody has a spare ticket I am willing to travel to purchase it. Thanks

PM sent
murpholini
Beginner

Postby Scooby Shaggy Swerve » April 30th, 2018, 11:15 am

I note prices are dropping on vulture sites like viagogo. (sickening to see over 200 tickets on resale there, I hope each seller loses their shirt)

More tickets will come available as the game approaches, pleanty of groups of neutrals will have one or two dropouts due the usual commitments of work and family.

One ticket currently available on Munsterfans presently,
Scooby Shaggy Swerve
Learner

Postby Mackeroo » April 30th, 2018, 3:45 pm

Looking for two tickets anywhere in the ground. I live in Meath and work in Town so can collect.

I'm hoping that it will be similar to previous years that on the day of the final there'll be multitudes of tickets floating around.

Had any number of tickets for Cardiff in '11 and Twickenham in '12 and both years I ended up with tickets I couldn't even give away for nothing. granted it is a smaller stadium this time around but I'm hoping the extortionate prices being charged by hotels and airlines will put a lot of neutrals off attending.

Edit; Now sorted. Thanks everyone
Last edited by Mackeroo on May 4th, 2018, 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mackeroo
Beginner

Postby Proudleinsterman » April 30th, 2018, 4:18 pm

Have the ticket office said when tickets are available for collection? I am assuming they have to be collected in person and will not be posted out.
Proudleinsterman
Knowledgeable

*** Ticket Wanted ***

Postby deefurlong » May 1st, 2018, 1:34 am

Looking for 1 ticket for champions cup final in Bilbao. Pretty please!
deefurlong

Postby Triskaidekaphobia » May 1st, 2018, 9:42 am

Looking for one ticket in either block 110 or 111 if anyone has one spare please?

SORTED
Last edited by Triskaidekaphobia on May 1st, 2018, 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Triskaidekaphobia
Bookworm

Postby Colmodon » May 1st, 2018, 10:30 am

Sorted
Last edited by Colmodon on May 8th, 2018, 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Colmodon

looking for 2 tickets for Champions Cup Final

Postby seanor » May 1st, 2018, 6:13 pm

Hi, looking for 2 x tickets for the Champions Cup Final. will meet up anywhere anytime.
PM please.

SORTED now thanks.
Last edited by seanor on May 4th, 2018, 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
seanor

Postby KHoner » May 2nd, 2018, 9:33 am

Looking for one little ticket to anywhere in the ground. Please PM if you have a spare ticket.

Sorted, looking forward for the weekend. Many thanks to all that contacted
Last edited by KHoner on May 7th, 2018, 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
KHoner

Re: *** Ticket Wanted ***

Postby inigorugby » May 3rd, 2018, 6:49 am

deefurlong wrote:Looking for 1 ticket for champions cup final in Bilbao. Pretty please!

SORTED
inigorugby

Postby cylerwhaa » May 3rd, 2018, 9:46 am

]]Looking for a ticket anywhere in the ground. Please PM if you have a spare ticket. muchos gracias & cervezas in Bilbao will be given to however can sort me out!

Sorted now Thanks al! Allez les bleus :green clap:
Last edited by cylerwhaa on May 3rd, 2018, 10:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
cylerwhaa
Beginner

PreviousNext

Return to Champions Cup Final 2018