*** Travel and Accommodation Offers ***

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum rules
Forum for requesting, offering and discussing Champions Cup Final Tickets, Travel and Accommodation. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling these for above face value will be immediately banned.

Posts which breach forum rules may be edited or removed without warning
- No Email addresses or phone numbers. PM ONLY. Please note that Private Messages remain in your outbox until they have been read by the recipient.
- Always list the price in your post. Failure to do so will result in your post being rejected.
- Offers / Requests: Once sorted out, please edit your post and change the text of the post to SORTED or GONE. We will then remove the post.
- No Topic spamming (same request / offer in multiple topics) - all will be removed.
- No Bumping your offers / requests (quoting own post to say tickets still needed / offered, etc.) - all will be removed.

*** Travel and Accommodation Offers ***

Postby Bilbaotickets » April 23rd, 2018, 12:33 pm

I have 4 double/twin rooms available for the nights of the 11 and 12 May.
3* hotel, out by the coast. Close to the beaches, 40 mins into Bilbao centre on the metro.
Breakfast and wifi included.
Prefer to move them altogether but will seperate if necessary. Price 1600€
**edited by mod - please use pm function**
Thanks
Last edited by Bilbaotickets on April 25th, 2018, 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bilbaotickets

Champions Cup Final Getting There

Postby Victor » April 23rd, 2018, 12:52 pm

I have a booking with Brittany Ferries for a car and 4 people including cabin departing Cork to Santander on Wed 9th of may. Returning Sun 13th May If interested Phone Victor at
**phone number removed by mod - please use pm function**
Victor

Re: Accoommodatio Bilbao May 2018

Postby scrum25 » April 24th, 2018, 10:40 am

Bilbaotickets wrote:I have 4 double/twin rooms available for the nights of the 11 and 12 May.
3* hotel, out by the coast. Close to the beaches, 40 mins into Bilbao centre on the metro.
Breakfast and wifi included.
Prefer to move them altogether but will seperate if necessary.
**edited by mod - please use pm function**
Thanks

just sent you a PM
scrum25
Knowledgeable

Postby desperado » April 24th, 2018, 4:08 pm

Booked a few different options back in Jan. Have opted to stay in San Sebastian over 4 nights. Hence, I still have an Air BnB double room, with private bathroom booked in the centre of Bilbao. I will say it's not cheap at 459 for 2 nights (normally 45 per night); I can cancel up to 5 days before and lose 59 euro - but prefer at least to put it out there. If anyone is interested pm me.

https://www.airbnb.ie/rooms/19981696?lo ... s=SYvVRZiI
desperado
Mullet

Travel

Postby GilD » April 24th, 2018, 5:56 pm

Hi All,
I have 3 return flights from Stansted to Biarritz (leaving Fri returning Sun night) which I unfortunately won't be able to use. Flights are €150 each but would require an additional name changing fee. If these are of any interest to anyone, they can PM me.

Regards,
GilD
GilD

Postby domhnallj » April 24th, 2018, 10:04 pm

desperado wrote:Booked a few different options back in Jan. Have opted to stay in San Sebastian over 4 nights. Hence, I still have an Air BnB double room, with private bathroom booked in the centre of Bilbao. I will say it's not cheap at 459 for 2 nights (normally 45 per night); I can cancel up to 5 days before and lose 59 euro - but prefer at least to put it out there. If anyone is interested pm me.

What's the public transport situation like from San Sebastian?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
domhnallj
Cian Healy

Postby desperado » April 24th, 2018, 11:15 pm

domhnallj wrote:
desperado wrote:Booked a few different options back in Jan. Have opted to stay in San Sebastian over 4 nights. Hence, I still have an Air BnB double room, with private bathroom booked in the centre of Bilbao. I will say it's not cheap at 459 for 2 nights (normally 45 per night); I can cancel up to 5 days before and lose 59 euro - but prefer at least to put it out there. If anyone is interested pm me.

Bus service looks good. https://www.alsa.com/en/web/bus/home
I've booked seats already on a bus at 0910 from San Seb, gets into Bilbao at 1030; and a return at 2200 gets back at 2310. Stops v close to stadium in Bilbao and the hotel we're staying in San Sebastian. Tickets just under 14euro each return.
desperado
Mullet

Re: *** Travel and Accommodation Offers ***

Postby desperado » April 25th, 2018, 10:32 am

Going to have to cancel this if no takers by tomorrow. First payment of 229 euros due in 3 days.

Previous post (detail)
Booked a few different options back in Jan. Have opted to stay in San Sebastian over 4 nights. Hence, I still have an Air BnB double room, with private bathroom booked in the centre of Bilbao. I will say it's not cheap at 459 for 2 nights (normally 45 per night); I can cancel up to 5 days before and lose 59 euro - but prefer at least to put it out there. If anyone is interested pm me.

desperado
Mullet

Postby Scott » April 25th, 2018, 11:19 am

domhnallj wrote:

It's fine. I have done it. They run regular and takes an hr. Five/Ten min walk from bus station to stadium
"My final expression of thanks is to the supporters of both Ireland and Leinster with whom I have shared some special days that I will never forget" - Shane Horgan
Scott
Cian Healy

Postby domhnallj » April 25th, 2018, 1:25 pm

Thanks lads!

"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
domhnallj
Cian Healy

Postby Dundalk 1 » April 26th, 2018, 6:41 pm

ZI have 2 spare rooms booked in Gros Hotel , San Sebastián
Hotel is basic
Booked Friday to Monday 3 nights
300 euro per room each room either double or twin
PM me if you are interested in them
Dundalk 1
Bookworm

Postby scrum25 » April 26th, 2018, 7:42 pm

Have 6 spare beds in San Sébastien Friday and Saturday €80 per room. It’s a four hostel but bathroom shared between two rooms
scrum25
Knowledgeable

Postby limecat » April 27th, 2018, 5:27 pm

This just got sent to us on Facebook

Amandine wrote:LAST CALL for the Champions Cup Final in Bilbao

Package tickets in 1st Category (bock 305) + 2 nights in San Sebastian in 4 star hotel (with breakfast) :
- 439 euros per person in double room
- 385 euros per person in quadruple room

In extra, we can organize transferts from Airport to Stadium and return.

More informations on our website : sur http://www.voyage-sport.fr - informations in english by email at : lesailesdupartage@gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10156325737308735&set=p.10156325737308735&type=3&theater
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on twitter.

limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Postby grunental » April 29th, 2018, 8:52 am

Hi, I'm a rugby fan, I live near Bilbao and I've decided to rent a double room in my home for the rugby finals, the private bathroom with shower and bathtub, free wifi, in the rest of the house There is another bathroom with shower, kitchen, living room, etc ... The house is located in Santurtzi, 10 minutes walk from the subway station that takes 25 minutes to the stadium and 30 minutes to the center of Bilbao. As I am also going to the finals I can guide you, although my English is not very good. The price would be 400 euros for two nights.
grunental
Beginner

Postby Scooby Shaggy Swerve » April 29th, 2018, 11:48 am

grunental wrote:Hi, I'm a rugby fan, I live near Bilbao and I've decided to rent a double room in my home for the rugby finals, the private bathroom with shower and bathtub, free wifi, in the rest of the house There is another bathroom with shower, kitchen, living room, etc ... The house is located in Santurtzi, 10 minutes walk from the subway station that takes 25 minutes to the stadium and 30 minutes to the center of Bilbao. As I am also going to the finals I can guide you, although my English is not very good. The price would be 400 euros for two nights.

Jaysus, don't you just love how the global rugby community pull together in times of need.

Bilbao folk putting Dublin to shame in how to seperate sports fans from their money.

For €150 per night you can have a double room here (Santander), seaview and breakfast included

http://www.booking.com/Share-qHxUZi
Scooby Shaggy Swerve
Learner

Postby grunental » April 29th, 2018, 7:15 pm

Scooby Shaggy Swerve wrote:
grunental wrote:Hi, I'm a rugby fan, I live near Bilbao and I've decided to rent a double room in my home for the rugby finals, the private bathroom with shower and bathtub, free wifi, in the rest of the house There is another bathroom with shower, kitchen, living room, etc ... The house is located in Santurtzi, 10 minutes walk from the subway station that takes 25 minutes to the stadium and 30 minutes to the center of Bilbao. As I am also going to the finals I can guide you, although my English is not very good. The price would be 400 euros for two nights.

Jaysus, don't you just love how the global rugby community pull together in times of need.

Bilbao folk putting Dublin to shame in how to seperate sports fans from their money.

For €150 per night you can have a double room here (Santander), seaview and breakfast included

I remind you that from Santander you have 1 hour and a half of bus trip with the upheaval that implies, besides I am opening the doors of my home, which is not easy, I can understand that it seems expensive, but everyone can value which is what is worth it, I can assure you that I do not do it out of necessity or with the intention of cheating anyone.
grunental
Beginner

Postby Zmirff » April 29th, 2018, 10:09 pm

Hi all,

I have 2 category 1 tickets in row 1 of block 318 for both days along with Ryanair flights from Dublin to Santander on the Thursday until the Sunday. Not going as new house completion has pushed back to 11th May now.

PM if interested.
Zmirff

Postby Laighin Break » April 30th, 2018, 9:55 am

Keep looking at booking.com and airbnb each day.
I'm just after booking 2 beds in a hostel for the Saturday night for €94! They were the last 2 beds (sorry all :lol: ) but there's another hostel that's €60 per bed for the Saturday night.
Laighin Break
Enlightened

Postby curates_egg » April 30th, 2018, 2:04 pm

grunental wrote:
Scooby Shaggy Swerve wrote:

I remind you that from Santander you have 1 hour and a half of bus trip with the upheaval that implies, besides I am opening the doors of my home, which is not easy, I can understand that it seems expensive, but everyone can value which is what is worth it, I can assure you that I do not do it out of necessity or with the intention of cheating anyone.

You say you live near Bilbao. For a double room in a shared property "near Bilbao", one would normally expect to pay less than 25% of what you are asking.
So, while it is quite possible that you are not one of the seemingly endless unscrupulous gougers looking to cash-in on the final, charging 200 Euro for a double room in your house is not exactly an act of charity from one "rugby fan", opening their home to another - even though it may discommode you.

I don't think you should underestimate the anger of legitimate rugby fans, who have gone to European rugby finals for over a decade, with the shameful pricing policy being applied by hoteliers in your town (cartel pricing) and other hangers-on.
This has never, ever happened before in a venue - to the best of my knowledge. Certainly, I have never experienced it - and have been at a fair few finals and semi-finals. Cardiff sometimes runs out of accommodation and prices increase, but I have never seen organised cartel pricing from one year out.
This is rugby: it is small fry. It is not the Champions League or World Cup final.

I love the Basque Country and go every year (and will be there again in August) but this has left me with a very, very sour taste for Bilbao.
curates_egg
Cian Healy

Postby grunental » April 30th, 2018, 2:45 pm

I am sorry if someone has been offended, I simplify, before the amounts that were paying for accommodation in bilbao and for the upheaval that I know it means moving from places like Santander or San Sebastian I wanted to give a more comfortable alternative to the fans . I know it is not an act of charity, but it has been difficult for me to convince my family to open the doors of our house and they wanted to get some benefit from it. It seems that it has been a bad idea. Forget about the room and anyway if you need advice about your stay in Bilbao or some help do not hesitate to contact me.
A greeting.
grunental
Beginner

Next

Return to Champions Cup Final 2018