*** Travel and Accommodation Offers ***

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum rules
Forum for requesting, offering and discussing Champions Cup Final Tickets, Travel and Accommodation. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling these for above face value will be immediately banned.

Posts which breach forum rules may be edited or removed without warning
- No Email addresses or phone numbers. PM ONLY. Please note that Private Messages remain in your outbox until they have been read by the recipient.
- Always list the price in your post. Failure to do so will result in your post being rejected.
- Offers / Requests: Once sorted out, please edit your post and change the text of the post to SORTED or GONE. We will then remove the post.
- No Topic spamming (same request / offer in multiple topics) - all will be removed.
- No Bumping your offers / requests (quoting own post to say tickets still needed / offered, etc.) - all will be removed.

Room in Plaza Moyua Centre Bilbao available

Postby El Diablo » April 30th, 2018, 2:55 pm

Hi I have a 3 bed apartment reserved in Plaza Moyua, right in the centre of Bilbao and 15 minutes walk to the Stadium. My cousin and wife have opted for a nice hotel on the coast instead so there is a small double room available with double bed....€470 for Friday and Saturday (€235 per night). The apartment owner will be in his room and me and my brother will be in the 3rd room.
Looks pretty clean and modern from what I can see in the photos. Nice living room and kitchenette. I have already got a 10% discount with promises to buy the owner lots of Guinness so no further haggling on price. He sounds a nice guy. PM me asap as I need to get sorted.
El Diablo
Mullet

Re: *** Tickets Wanted ***

Postby ONAN » May 1st, 2018, 7:30 pm

Hi Leinster fans;

I'm from Bilbao and I've got a nice apartament to rent close to the San Mames Stadium (5 minutes walk) in Tellagorri Street. Perfect for four people if anyone insterested send me a PM. I'll send pictures.

Thanks a lot
ONAN

Re: *** Travel and Accommodation Offers ***

Postby El Diablo » May 2nd, 2018, 10:40 am

Hi
If you are looking for something within striking distance of Bilbao without getting fleeced, I have just cancelled a room on Airbnb in Cerdigo, 30 mins drive north west of Bilbao. It is on the coast and look a really nice area. I had it booked for the Friday and Saturday. €195 for the room for 2 nights. Ideal for 2 but possibly 3. It is still showing unavailable at the minute but if interested I can send Marian a message to hold it.
https://www.airbnb.ie/rooms/11343872
El Diablo
Mullet

Postby Xanthippe » May 2nd, 2018, 11:19 am

Killester Travel just emailed me to say they have day trips for €555 (€489 + taxes) and also have some €65 tickets available.

Not sure if they’ll sell the tickets without the day trip but still might be worth a phone call to ask.
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
Xanthippe
Malcolm O'Kelly

Postby Mackeroo » May 2nd, 2018, 11:23 am

Xanthippe wrote:Killester Travel just emailed me to say they have day trips for €555 (€489 + taxes) and also have some €65 tickets available.

Not sure if they’ll sell the tickets without the day trip but still might be worth a phone call to ask.

Their day trip is €555, Rugby Travel Ireland's is €564 and JWT's is €670. Ridiculous that the Leinster Rugby official travel partner is charging over €100 more than non affiliated operators.
Mackeroo
Beginner

Postby scrum25 » May 2nd, 2018, 12:29 pm

Mackeroo wrote:
Xanthippe wrote:Killester Travel just emailed me to say they have day trips for €555 (€489 + taxes) and also have some €65 tickets available.

Their day trip is €555, Rugby Travel Ireland's is €564 and JWT's is €670. Ridiculous that the Leinster Rugby official travel partner is charging over €100 more than non affiliated operators.

AER LINGUS HAVE JUST REDUCED THEIR FLIGHTS

Aer Lingus now down to €250 return out Friday morning at 05:55 and back Saturday at 23.25

Aer Lingus day trip on Saturday is €300 out at 5:55 and back at 23.25
scrum25
Knowledgeable

Postby The Doc » May 2nd, 2018, 12:44 pm

scrum25 wrote:

Aer Lingus now down to €250 return out Friday morning at 05:55 and back Saturday at 23.25

Just checked the day trip - not seeing €300. It's €600 from what I can see
I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role.
I've got nothing against your right leg.
The trouble is ... neither have you
The Doc
Mullet

Postby scrum25 » May 2nd, 2018, 12:52 pm

The Doc wrote:
scrum25 wrote:

Just checked the day trip - not seeing €300. It's €600 from what I can see

Jesus how do their pricing algorithms work? - the morning flight has shot up by €300 in half an hour
scrum25
Knowledgeable

Postby scrum25 » May 2nd, 2018, 12:55 pm

Ryanair is €189 out to SDR Saturday morning

Aer Lingus home €137 from BIO

So still possible day trip for €326
scrum25
Knowledgeable

Bilbao Flights

Postby alto » May 2nd, 2018, 4:57 pm

Flight to Bilbao

I have a flight to Bilbao for sale. Out on Thurs 10th with Aer L at 1140 and returns on Sunday 13th from Santander with Ryanair at 1630. E400 all in - covers ticket and name change

PM for details.
alto

Postby nopeare » May 3rd, 2018, 9:05 am

The ibis in central bilbao has just released more rooms, managed to get a triple room for the friday and saturday for €300 (€150/night)
nopeare
Graduate

Postby awol » May 3rd, 2018, 3:26 pm

Folks,
Have a spare hotel room in Santander on the Friday night. Its in Hotel Art. (we've a bigger party now so had to take another place)
I can cancel and get the money back but figured I'd ask here first as don't mind changing the name on the booking. (Its on booking.com)
Cost was 90euro's and its prepaid but if anyone needs it, I have till 9th May to cancel so its available till then!
Cheers
Awol
Wexford man stuck in Cork....
awol
Bookworm

Tickets plus accomm to Bilbao

Postby AdiT » May 5th, 2018, 10:41 am

Hi,

Long story but have ended up with extra tickets.

Two tickets to EPRC Rugby Challenge Cup Final: Face Value E36.25 each, Friday 11 May. Cardiff Blues vs Gloucester.
Two tickets to EPRC Rugby Champions Cup Final: Face Value E96.25 each, Saturday 12 May. Racing 92 vs Leinster.
Room in shared Airbnb (in Bilbao) for Thursday, Friday, Saturday for £186.81 per person. All face value and exact costs we are paying...

Total cost is E681 for two tickets for each of two matches plus 3 nights accommodation for two people (shared room).

(Have access to one plane ticket from London to Bilbao returning Sunday separately if interested).
AdiT

Postby curates_egg » May 7th, 2018, 2:55 pm

Long shot I know, but I know Dublin be booming again so:

Anyone know of a space going in a private jet from Dublin to Bilbao on Saturday afternoon? I can offer a lift from the airport to town :D
One-way only :wink:
curates_egg
Cian Healy

Postby Jodonnell » May 8th, 2018, 8:35 am

I have 2 double/twin rooms available in 4* hotel in Bilbao for the nights of the 11 and 12 May.
Booked back in January but no longer able to travel.
Cost 1300E - happy to consider reasonable offers for either or both rooms
** please use pm function**
Thanks
Jodonnell

Postby curates_egg » May 8th, 2018, 9:18 am

As expected, accommodation prices in Bilbao are now plummeting (some down by 70%): https://www.booking.com/searchresults.e ... &room1=A,A

Sorry to anybody who has booked massively overpriced accommodation or somewhere in accessible, but I hope this helps others.
The market is being flooded as people and travel agencies are using their free cancellation options, and hoteliers who held on to rooms are trying to get rid of them.
curates_egg
Cian Healy

Postby Lar » May 8th, 2018, 12:14 pm

curates_egg wrote:As expected, accommodation prices in Bilbao are now plummeting (some down by 70%): https://www.booking.com/searchresults.e ... &room1=A,A

Sorry to anybody who has booked massively overpriced accommodation or somewhere in accessible, but I hope this helps others.
The market is being flooded as people and travel agencies are using their free cancellation options, and hoteliers who held on to rooms are trying to get rid of them.

That search is for the following weekend ce...
Four Stars
Lar
Mullet

Postby scrum25 » May 8th, 2018, 3:04 pm

Aer Lingus DUB BIO now down to €95 on Friday afternoon

Aer Lingus BIO DUB now €249 Sunday afternoon

Not too bad for last minute €344 return
scrum25
Knowledgeable

Postby footrush » May 8th, 2018, 10:58 pm

Been trading up my accommodation all day !. Dumped the place I had been sitting on for 10 months and got something much better for a little bit more !. Prices starting to become much more realistic now !.
Flying wedge
footrush
Cian Healy

Postby fearmarbh » May 9th, 2018, 8:29 pm

Lads,

I have flights booked into Bordeaux from Dublin 6:00am leaving 9:00 landing on Saturday morning.

Return flight out of Nantes (6 hours from Bilbao) on Sunday at 16:25 to Dublin.

Munster fan, who didn't learn my lesson! Was planning on going over anyway for the craic but it's a little more hassle than it's worth now so looking to recover a little money if possible.

Willing to pass them on (maybe someone might get use of the Bordeaux flight anyway and find another way home) for €50 (bear in mind you'd have to change the name for €100 I think).

If you are desperate and the €50 is too expensive then I'm happy to go lower. Like I said, I'd prefer that it didn't go to waste if someone would actually go to the match.
fearmarbh

PreviousNext

Return to Champions Cup Final 2018