Season ticket holder lottery

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum rules
Forum for requesting, offering and discussing Champions Cup Final Tickets, Travel and Accommodation. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling these for above face value will be immediately banned.

Posts which breach forum rules may be edited or removed without warning
- No Email addresses or phone numbers. PM ONLY. Please note that Private Messages remain in your outbox until they have been read by the recipient.
- Always list the price in your post. Failure to do so will result in your post being rejected.
- Offers / Requests: Once sorted out, please edit your post and change the text of the post to SORTED or GONE. We will then remove the post.
- No Topic spamming (same request / offer in multiple topics) - all will be removed.
- No Bumping your offers / requests (quoting own post to say tickets still needed / offered, etc.) - all will be removed.

Re: Season ticket holder lottery

Postby LCD_Blue » April 27th, 2018, 7:44 am

Applied for 3 tickets and got the Dear John letter :( . This is going to be a long few weeks!!
LCD_Blue
Bookworm

Postby Blue Voodoo » April 27th, 2018, 8:00 am

Myself and 2 others applied for 1 ticket each in lottery
As of now still no email for any of us ( we all got the confirmation email that we were entered ok so all that working )
Don't hold out much hope but at a minimum a communication would have been the minimum courtesy expected - ticket master and Leinster rugby are remarkably efficient when it comes to debiting our accounts when renewals are due but sadly lacking when it comes to issues like this
Blue Voodoo
Knowledgeable

Postby Scott » April 27th, 2018, 8:41 am

Blue Voodoo wrote:Myself and 2 others applied for 1 ticket each in lottery
As of now still no email for any of us ( we all got the confirmation email that we were entered ok so all that working )
Don't hold out much hope but at a minimum a communication would have been the minimum courtesy expected - ticket master and Leinster rugby are remarkably efficient when it comes to debiting our accounts when renewals are due but sadly lacking when it comes to issues like this

I got my unsuccessful email last night at 17.50 sent from a personal emai address l@leinsterrugby not the usual tickets@leinsterrugby.ie so they may be working there way thr them individually. Hopefully you get word this morning
"My final expression of thanks is to the supporters of both Ireland and Leinster with whom I have shared some special days that I will never forget" - Shane Horgan
Scott
Cian Healy

Postby Triskaidekaphobia » April 27th, 2018, 9:51 am

2 spare tickets for the final from the season ticket lottery.
BLK 311 - face value at €180 for the pair

Will be collected from Leinster Rugby next week and can then meet in Dublin area once in hand.

NOW SOLD
Last edited by Triskaidekaphobia on April 27th, 2018, 10:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Triskaidekaphobia
Bookworm

Postby Blue Voodoo » April 27th, 2018, 10:04 am

Pm sent there
I got email from ticket office confirming I was unsuccessful in lottery
Blue Voodoo
Knowledgeable

Postby TrapperChamonix » April 27th, 2018, 1:23 pm

FFS

"Due to the way in which we received the tickets from the EPCR all tickets will need to be collected next week from our office here in UCD. We will confirm the collection date in the coming days."
Never argue with an idiot. Someone looking on may not be able tell the difference
TrapperChamonix
Mullet

Postby footrush » April 28th, 2018, 8:45 am

TrapperChamonix wrote:FFS

"Due to the way in which we received the tickets from the EPCR all tickets will need to be collected next week from our office here in UCD. We will confirm the collection date in the coming days."

That’s odd got mine from the organisers online as a pdf printed and under my pillow for the last three weeks ?.
Flying wedge
footrush
Cian Healy

Postby Scrumdog » May 1st, 2018, 7:33 am

Any updates on ticket collection from belfield?
Scrumdog
Bookworm

Postby Blueberry » May 1st, 2018, 1:09 pm

Nothing yet !! but my credit card was charged for them okay so presume they are just sorting out logistics...........
Blueberry
Knowledgeable

Postby Dexter » May 1st, 2018, 4:29 pm

Scrumdog wrote:Any updates on ticket collection from belfield?

Details will be sent out tomorrow (Wed), according to a tweet I saw. Tickets currently being printed and organised.
Dont Panic!
Dexter
Cian Healy

Previous

Return to Champions Cup Final 2018