Matiko 17. Friendly Pub in Bilbao

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum rules
Forum for requesting, offering and discussing Champions Cup Final Tickets, Travel and Accommodation. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling these for above face value will be immediately banned.

Posts which breach forum rules may be edited or removed without warning
- No Email addresses or phone numbers. PM ONLY. Please note that Private Messages remain in your outbox until they have been read by the recipient.
- Always list the price in your post. Failure to do so will result in your post being rejected.
- Offers / Requests: Once sorted out, please edit your post and change the text of the post to SORTED or GONE. We will then remove the post.
- No Topic spamming (same request / offer in multiple topics) - all will be removed.
- No Bumping your offers / requests (quoting own post to say tickets still needed / offered, etc.) - all will be removed.

Matiko 17. Friendly Pub in Bilbao

Postby MonicaMartin » April 30th, 2018, 11:59 am

Hi everyone! I am glad to be in touch with you to offer my pub in Bilbao as a meeting point for you during the Champions Cup days

We are close to the City Council, just at seven minutes by foot. We have seven TV screens, including an 80 inches one. It is a sports bar where you can also made bets in automatic machines, so you have to be over 18 years old to be allowed. During these days we will make special offers, including Basque typical food like tapas (called pintxos, say "pinchos" from 1.5 euros, and pints from 2.5 euros, sandwiches, etc. We will be waiting for you with all our illusion!

Cafeteria Matiko 17
Matiko Kalea, 17, 48007 Bilbo, Bizkaia

https://goo.gl/maps/hBL2vnbAb9F2

I would like to apologize in advance in case this is not the right place for this post, administrators, please, don't hesitate to move it to the right place in that case.
See you and "ongi etorri Bilbora" (welcome to Bilbao) ImageImage

Enviado desde mi Mi A1 mediante Tapatalk
MonicaMartin

Return to Champions Cup Final 2018