Strange E-Mail from noreply@bilbao.net

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum rules
Forum for requesting, offering and discussing Champions Cup Final Tickets, Travel and Accommodation. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling these for above face value will be immediately banned.

Posts which breach forum rules may be edited or removed without warning
- No Email addresses or phone numbers. PM ONLY. Please note that Private Messages remain in your outbox until they have been read by the recipient.
- Always list the price in your post. Failure to do so will result in your post being rejected.
- Offers / Requests: Once sorted out, please edit your post and change the text of the post to SORTED or GONE. We will then remove the post.
- No Topic spamming (same request / offer in multiple topics) - all will be removed.
- No Bumping your offers / requests (quoting own post to say tickets still needed / offered, etc.) - all will be removed.

Strange E-Mail from noreply@bilbao.net

Postby conman » May 9th, 2018, 11:30 pm

Hi

Did anyone else get an email from noreply@bilbao.net asking for names of people with tickets for the final? It looks like a strange request to me, and the website looks in mo way affiliated with he Champions Cup. Myself and a friend both got it, but I’m reluctant to provide information on myself and my friends to an unverified source.

Also, getting this email 3 days before the event seems weird in itself.

Any thoughts?
Con
conman
Knowledgeable

Re: Strange E-Mail from noreply@bilbao.net

Postby Laighin Break » May 10th, 2018, 8:22 am

You username is oddly suited to the email :lol:
Didn't get one myself
Laighin Break
Enlightened

Postby domhnallj » May 10th, 2018, 8:56 am

I was passed on a web link to register people attending the match. The first part links to Bilbao council (bilbao.eus) but a search on this site for rugby shows no match. Not sure what to make of this. Unless someone can verify all of this, I just assume its a scam. I will just bring some id to the game.
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
domhnallj
Cian Healy

Postby Hornet » May 10th, 2018, 10:11 am

Laighin Break wrote:You username is oddly suited to the email :lol:
Didn't get one myself

No e-mail sent to me either. Wonder if it depends from which site you purchased the tickets.
"The one thing we learn from History, is that we never learn from History".
Hornet
Mullet

Postby bgmusic » May 10th, 2018, 11:41 am

Seems you get it if you used the EPCR site to buy. Very late in the day to send this out,many fans already there.
bgmusic
Knowledgeable

Return to Champions Cup Final 2018