Barcelona to Bilbao sat am

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum rules
Forum for requesting, offering and discussing Champions Cup Final Tickets, Travel and Accommodation. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling these for above face value will be immediately banned.

Posts which breach forum rules may be edited or removed without warning
- No Email addresses or phone numbers. PM ONLY. Please note that Private Messages remain in your outbox until they have been read by the recipient.
- Always list the price in your post. Failure to do so will result in your post being rejected.
- Offers / Requests: Once sorted out, please edit your post and change the text of the post to SORTED or GONE. We will then remove the post.
- No Topic spamming (same request / offer in multiple topics) - all will be removed.
- No Bumping your offers / requests (quoting own post to say tickets still needed / offered, etc.) - all will be removed.

Barcelona to Bilbao sat am

Postby Kielys4ever » May 10th, 2018, 11:53 pm

Anyone driving from Barcelona airport to Bilbao on Sat am ??
Or anyone with ticket x 1 at Dublin airport from 0400-0600 on Sat am??
Kielys4ever

Re: Barcelona to Bilbao sat am

Postby Jacklumber » May 11th, 2018, 1:31 pm

There’s a slight chance we may have to drive from Barcelona tomorrow. We are due to make a connecting flight there tomorrow morning from Dublin . We have however a French Air Traffic Controllers strike tomorrow so we could be delayed leaving Dublin and with just 90 minutes to make the connection in Barcelona we could be going over by road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jacklumber
Beginner

Postby footrush » May 11th, 2018, 1:43 pm

Jacklumber wrote:There’s a slight chance we may have to drive from Barcelona tomorrow. We are due to make a connecting flight there tomorrow morning from Dublin . We have however a French Air Traffic Controllers strike tomorrow so we could be delayed leaving Dublin and with just 90 minutes to make the connection in Barcelona we could be going over by road.

Have a Vueling flight from Barcelona to Bilbao in the morning at 7 any info about disruption would be appreciated ?.
Flying wedge
footrush
Cian Healy

Postby Lar » May 11th, 2018, 1:59 pm

footrush wrote:
Jacklumber wrote:There’s a slight chance we may have to drive from Barcelona tomorrow. We are due to make a connecting flight there tomorrow morning from Dublin . We have however a French Air Traffic Controllers strike tomorrow so we could be delayed leaving Dublin and with just 90 minutes to make the connection in Barcelona we could be going over by road.

Have a Vueling flight from Barcelona to Bilbao in the morning at 7 any info about disruption would be appreciated ?.

Presumably unaffected as this won't pass over french airspace. U
Four Stars
Lar
Mullet

Postby Jacklumber » May 11th, 2018, 2:17 pm

Correct Lar. Should be no issue there with Spanish domestic flights.

Jacklumber
Beginner

Postby Ruckedtobits » May 11th, 2018, 2:24 pm

footrush wrote:

French ATC disruption on 12th May is confined to Marseilles area. Potential disruption of flights from N Ital and Germany to Bilbao / Santander. Recommend confirming with Airline
Ruckedtobits
Malcolm O'Kelly

Postby footrush » May 11th, 2018, 2:39 pm

Lar wrote:
footrush wrote:

Presumably unaffected as this won't pass over french airspace. U

Thanks safe travel , might be worth checking the train times from Barcelona to Bilbao I know these one that leaves early in the morning and gets in at 2 in the afternoon was my default option !.
Flying wedge
footrush
Cian Healy

Return to Champions Cup Final 2018