European Cup final 2019

Moderator: moderators

Forum rules
Forum rules
Forum for requesting, offering and discussing Champions Cup Final Tickets, Travel and Accommodation. Anyone suspected of being involved in buying or selling these for above face value will be immediately banned.

Posts which breach forum rules may be edited or removed without warning
- No Email addresses or phone numbers. PM ONLY. Please note that Private Messages remain in your outbox until they have been read by the recipient.
- Always list the price in your post. Failure to do so will result in your post being rejected.
- Offers / Requests: Once sorted out, please edit your post and change the text of the post to SORTED or GONE. We will then remove the post.
- No Topic spamming (same request / offer in multiple topics) - all will be removed.
- No Bumping your offers / requests (quoting own post to say tickets still needed / offered, etc.) - all will be removed.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Re: European Cup final 2019

Post by footrush »

domhnallj wrote:Osbourne road in Jesmond is a suburb of Newcastle. It’s about 15-20 minute walk to the city centre (or a short bus ride). There are two universities in Newcastle, and Jesmond is where a huge number of them live during the term - Jesmond and Osbourne road in particular are very lively as consequence. There are plenty of pubs etc on Osbourne road - as a rule they tend to be part of the hotels that are on the road so I’d imagine your hotel will have a pub downstairs.
Think it has a Hawaiian theme :shock: .....
Flying wedge
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

footrush wrote:
domhnallj wrote:Osbourne road in Jesmond is a suburb of Newcastle. It’s about 15-20 minute walk to the city centre (or a short bus ride). There are two universities in Newcastle, and Jesmond is where a huge number of them live during the term - Jesmond and Osbourne road in particular are very lively as consequence. There are plenty of pubs etc on Osbourne road - as a rule they tend to be part of the hotels that are on the road so I’d imagine your hotel will have a pub downstairs.
It will be quieter in May - the students have exams. Jesmond is a nice area though, the centre is a great spot for a relaxing breakfast.
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
Leinster Lout
Graduate

Post by Leinster Lout »

lawrence wrote:Hi all,
Munsterfan here (Dont shoot I come in peace) I have travel arrangements for the final that I can’t use if anyone is interested assuming Leinster make it and Munster don’t (and even then I mightn’t be able to) then you can have it face value. Its flights, tickets (challenge cup & champions cup) and accommodation for two people Friday morning to Sunday evening. Flights (cork -Edinburgh) get a train down easily or rent a car- 260euro. Hotel is 250pounds and the match tickets were 100 euro. PM me if your interested, Might be charge to change names on the flights whatever Aer Lingus charge. I would prefer one person to take all 3...
PM'ed
leinsterfan100
Knowledgeable

Post by leinsterfan100 »

Just a heads up for anyone looking to get tickets for the final regardless, there are a few £35 price category tickets available via the link that was posted previously in this thread. Not great seats but cheaper than the £120 option.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

domhnallj wrote:
footrush wrote:
It will be quieter in May - the students have exams. Jesmond is a nice area though, the centre is a great spot for a relaxing breakfast.
Excellent thanks even if it’s Toulouse Saracens will still be worth the trip !.
Flying wedge
neill_m
Rhys Ruddock

Post by neill_m »

Clermont v La Rochelle in the Challenge Final on the Friday, should be noisy in town!
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

neill_m wrote:Clermont v La Rochelle in the Challenge Final on the Friday, should be noisy in town!
Fantastic hope they stay on and cheer Toulouse or ourselves in the final :happy clapper: !.
Last edited by footrush on April 21st, 2019, 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flying wedge
Proudleinsterman
Knowledgeable

Post by Proudleinsterman »

Looking for x1 ticket, lifelong Leinster fan (attended all previous finals)... PM please.
Cheers.

SORTED NOW - Thanks Ciaran.
Last edited by Proudleinsterman on April 24th, 2019, 8:56 pm, edited 5 times in total.
lawrence
Beginner

Post by lawrence »

Gone
Last edited by lawrence on April 24th, 2019, 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Degz
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Degz »

Right lads, I see that there are a few GBP 120 tickets left but when has there been any indication of when Leinster's allocation will go on sale and what the allowance will be?

EDIT: just saw that they'll email ST holders tomorrow....
Melrosegeordie

Post by Melrosegeordie »

Travelling to Final in Newcastle?. The Littlehaven Hotel in South Shields is only a 30 minute metro away from Newcastle. My wife and I are Edinburgh fans (but have also seen Leinster win two Heineken cup finals) and we are going to the Newcastle finals and staying at Littlehaven.

It’s a nice hotel and not City centre prices. Newcastle is easily accessible via the Tyneside Metro.

“Come on Leinster”
yellabelly1961
Knowledgeable

Post by yellabelly1961 »

lawrence wrote:I still have that trip flights/ hotel / tickets for the final weekend going if anyone is interested pm me for details.
pm sent
Scrumdog
Bookworm

Post by Scrumdog »

On the lookout for two tickets if anyone has spares.
Tiny206
Beginner

Post by Tiny206 »

neill_m wrote:Clermont v La Rochelle in the Challenge Final on the Friday, should be noisy in town!
For sure my friends ;)
Glad to see you again in the final bluemen
I still have memories of Lyon 2 years ago :D

For ASM, We arrive in Newcastle on the morning of 05/10

I hope we can drink few pints together. Where will your headquarters be?
Degz
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Degz »

Melrosegeordie wrote:Travelling to Final in Newcastle?. The Littlehaven Hotel in South Shields is only a 30 minute metro away from Newcastle. My wife and I are Edinburgh fans (but have also seen Leinster win two Heineken cup finals) and we are going to the Newcastle finals and staying at Littlehaven.

It’s a nice hotel and not City centre prices. Newcastle is easily accessible via the Tyneside Metro.

“Come on Leinster”
Booked out already bud.
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Tiny206 wrote:
For sure my friends ;)
Glad to see you again in the final bluemen
I still have memories of Lyon 2 years ago :D

For ASM, We arrive in Newcastle on the morning of 05/10

I hope we can drink few pints together. Where will your headquarters be?
Jumelage moi ami !.
Flying wedge
MylesNaGapoleen
Rhys Ruddock

Post by MylesNaGapoleen »

footrush wrote:
MylesNaGapoleen wrote:
footrush wrote:Anyone any idea what the ticket allocation is for the two clubs in the final ?.
not sure footrush. tickets are already available https://book.nufc.co.uk/en-GB/categorie ... 19%20rugby if you are thinking of going
got my bundle (challenge and heineken final) just after the game in bilbao last year. Recommend going to both games. Cardiff V Gloucester was a cracking game last year and it looks like clermont v rochelle in the challenge final.
Yep thanks Myles did the same go every year , just wondering how many they kept back to give to the two clubs that reach the final ?.
hey footrush...have your tickets arrived yet? I was expecting them last week....(Tickets are dispatched four weeks prior to final according to confirmation info). Presume you got the golden tickets after the bilbao game last year as well.

Edit.. Never mind. Just twigged they probably need to print the team names on them.
lawrence
Beginner

Post by lawrence »

gone
Last edited by lawrence on April 24th, 2019, 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
desperado
Mullet

Post by desperado »

For info for anyone who ordered tickets on the original gen public sale - mine arrived this morning, so expect them this week. Roll on Newcastle.
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

desperado wrote:For info for anyone who ordered tickets on the original gen public sale - mine arrived this morning, so expect them this week. Roll on Newcastle.
Were yours Golden Tickets?

I ordered two lots of golden tickets and strangely got all four Champions Cup tickets in the same envelope today but none of the Challenge Cup ones!
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever