2007 RWC Tickets

Forum for the discussion of all International Rugby

Moderator: moderators

Are you going to the 2007 Rugby World Cup?

Yes, more than Likely
65%
No
10%
Not sure yet
25%

Total votes: 20

sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

2007 RWC Tickets

Post by sheepshagger »

Has anyone purchased tickets for next yeras RWC??. . .at the moment EEA Nationals have preference over the rest of world (whose ticket allocation go on sale in April).
go_on_the_poni
Bookworm

Post by go_on_the_poni »

yes i booked 5 sets for the 2 games in paris, you can get them from
http://www.france2007.fr/rugby_billette ... 26&lang=en
all you have to do is become a 'patron' of a french club
rarrr
Where Eagles Dare (seiko)

Post by Where Eagles Dare (seiko) »

go_on_the_poni wrote:yes i booked 5 sets for the 2 games in paris, you can get them from
If your a memeber of the irish supporters or any of the provinces supporters clubs you can purchase tickets for the 2 main games in paris go to the ticket site above and go for the city option. I believe there are still some avilable for this option. It means you can get them before they go on sale for the country package in april again.

I have 4 of the paris city ones and i intend on getting 2 irland team ones so that i am couvered for the games in Bordeaux
"Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken." - Brad Pitt as Tyler Durden in "Fight Club"
ribs
Mullet

Post by ribs »

Where Eagles Dare (seiko) wrote:
go_on_the_poni wrote:yes i booked 5 sets for the 2 games in paris, you can get them from
If your a memeber of the irish supporters or any of the provinces supporters clubs you can purchase tickets for the 2 main games in paris go to the ticket site above and go for the city option. I believe there are still some avilable for this option. It means you can get them before they go on sale for the country package in april again.

I have 4 of the paris city ones and i intend on getting 2 irland team ones so that i am couvered for the games in Bordeaux
Don't forget the likely quarter final in Cardiff against the All Blacks (beat Argentina and lose to France) - you can buy them too
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

ribs wrote:
Where Eagles Dare (seiko) wrote:

Don't forget the likely quarter final in Cardiff against the All Blacks (beat Argentina and lose to France) - you can buy them too
Wish I was as confident as you that the victory over the Pumas was "likely"..... :cry:
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
conman
Knowledgeable

Post by conman »

Don't you need some sort of password to buy one of these packages? I don't remember getting one from the branch.
Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinsterman »

conman wrote:Don't you need some sort of password to buy one of these packages? I don't remember getting one from the branch.
If you're affiliated with a club, the club will have a password. Unfortunately our password didn't feckin' well work...... :evil:
Duff Paddy
Shane Jennings

Post by Duff Paddy »

Leinsterman wrote:
conman wrote:Don't you need some sort of password to buy one of these packages? I don't remember getting one from the branch.
If you're affiliated with a club, the club will have a password. Unfortunately our password didn't feckin' well work...... :evil:

Yes it did.
Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinsterman »

Did it? Bugger - must have typed in the wrong password. :evil:
conman
Knowledgeable

Post by conman »

Ah, right. Unfortunately I'm not affiliated with a club at the moment. Just the Leinster supporters club. Still not sure if I'll be able to go or not so i suppose there's no point in stressing about it.
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

You needed the Password from the Irish Supporters Rugby Club. . . .now up until the end of April any EU resident can apply just by joining a club (which you do online). . .very easy - and youll get in before ticket sales open to those in NZ, Aus and SA (in April).
ribs
Mullet

Post by ribs »

Flash Gordon wrote:
ribs wrote:
Wish I was as confident as you that the victory over the Pumas was "likely"..... :cry:
Well I figger by then we'll either have a new coach or EOS will have seen the light...only so long one man can take criticism. The players required are there, the selection and game plan can follow. Let's call it optimism rather than confidence. Either way, if they don't make it to the QF, the tickets are refunded :-)
harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

ribs wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:
ribs wrote:
Well I figger by then we'll either have a new coach or EOS will have seen the light...only so long one man can take criticism. The players required are there, the selection and game plan can follow. Let's call it optimism rather than confidence. Either way, if they don't make it to the QF, the tickets are refunded :-)
What I'm planning is going to the 2 games in Paris, and book tickets for Cardiff. If we go out, cancel the tickets, and fly down to Marseille instead. There are 2 QF's on over the weekend. Australia, Wales, SA and England. Could be a bit of fun!!!
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
Ladyboys oh Ladyboys :wink:
go_on_the_poni
Bookworm

Post by go_on_the_poni »

when i booked my sets of tickets back in december all i had to do was register on the website and become a patron of some french club..
http://www.france2007.fr/rugby_billette ... 25&lang=en

its easy.. u book your tickets.. no password needed other then your own login and whatever club u decide to become a patron for gets some free kit.

you can then track your order on the ticketnet website.
rarrr
go_on_the_poni
Bookworm

Post by go_on_the_poni »

just found out that they've now released more of the green section tickets for behind the goals for the ireland games so you can get tickets for the 2 games in paris v france and argentina for €74 i think it is in total plus booking fees. thats a worthwhile investment
rarrr
Sea_point
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Sea_point »

All booked up for the Ireland group games (2 in Bordeux, and 2 in Paris) and a 1/4 final ticket, don't see the point in booking beyond that, especially if O'Sullivan is still coach..