Sooooo....... Who's going to play at outside centre?

Forum for the discussion of all International Rugby

Moderator: moderators

Twist
Rhys Ruddock

Sooooo....... Who's going to play at outside centre?

Post by Twist »

I've always been a fan of playing Luke Fitzgerald there but I seem to be alone and the train of injuries continually running him over is a worry

Jared Payne, anyone?

After that the cupboard looks pretty bare. Cave hasn't had a lot of chances but maybe that's because he's not up to it (that's a theory, I haven't seen enough of him to judge.) Earls isn't the answer.
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Re: Sooooo....... Who's going to play at outside centre?

Post by Xanthippe »

I thin you'll find a lot of posters here would say Lukey Fitz: http://forum.leinsterfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23343
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
simonokeeffe
Jamie Heaslip

Re: Sooooo....... Who's going to play at outside centre?

Post by simonokeeffe »

Twist wrote:I've always been a fan of playing Luke Fitzgerald there but I seem to be alone and the train of injuries continually running him over is a worry

Jared Payne, anyone?

After that the cupboard looks pretty bare. Cave hasn't had a lot of chances but maybe that's because he's not up to it (that's a theory, I haven't seen enough of him to judge.) Earls isn't the answer.
Payne is best at fullback, not sure he has pace anymore for international 13, but think we may one way or another see more of Cave at 12

MGMT seem to like Henshaw too but if Earls gets run at 13 for Munster (out of necessity) Schmidt will tell him what he wants him to work on if he wants to play 13 for Ireland
Retired from babbling. Can be found on twittter @okeeffesimon