Ciano struggling

Forum for the discussion of all International Rugby

Moderator: moderators

simonokeeffe
Jamie Heaslip

Re: Ciano struggling

Post by simonokeeffe »

LeRouxIsPHat wrote:Joe saying it'll go down to the wire.
to expand on that article theyre hoping he makes last warm up game (in some capacity) even if he's only fit enough for the bench for first RWC game you HAVE to take him and let McGrath start, le crunch is our our last group game so he'd have the time
Retired from babbling. Can be found on twittter @okeeffesimon
LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

Just read the ST which had the same quotes as I'd read on Planet Rugby but also added that he'd scrummaged last week, would have thought that was a big positive.
simonokeeffe
Jamie Heaslip

Post by simonokeeffe »

Joe singing Bent's praises too, going to a world cup could be great for his confidence/development

Though if we took 5 props all Leinster there could be ructions
LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

I've very much changed my mind on the prop situation. Had wanted us to take 6 but would definitely go with 5 now and an extra outside back. Funnily enough, If that is the way that Joe is thinking (and I've a feeling it is) then Bent's fitness is actually crucial to the make up of the squad.
simonokeeffe
Jamie Heaslip

Post by simonokeeffe »

LeRouxIsPHat wrote:I've very much changed my mind on the prop situation. Had wanted us to take 6 but would definitely go with 5 now and an extra outside back. Funnily enough, If that is the way that Joe is thinking (and I've a feeling it is) then Bent's fitness is actually crucial to the make up of the squad.
Its a case of Bent going covering both sides or Killer going and McGrath covers both sides (if its 5 props)