RWC Tickets dispatched?

Forum for the discussion of all International Rugby

Moderator: moderators

arsebiscuits1
Mullet

RWC Tickets dispatched?

Post by arsebiscuits1 »

Anyone got their tickets yet? There is no sign of mine and I got an email a few weeks back saying they "should be with me soon"

While I have full faith that they are on the way, I need to see my seat numbers. I logged into the official ticketing site and the seats they issued me there are suspiciously amazing. I am keeping my hopes firmly in check until I see it printed on an official ticket.

They are for the France game if that matters, I assume they will all be dispatched at the same time.
He's gotten awfully fond of that brick
Green
Learner

Re: RWC Tickets dispatched?

Post by Green »

UK based.

I received a set of tickets for one of the purchased games (Canada) about two weeks ago now.
I am still awaiting tickets for another game (France).
mtleinster
Enlightened

Post by mtleinster »

i got tickets for Italy and France last night

not overly happy with either location, as both are in the upper corner. (cat B & C)

Les chances que Sexton vienne en France sont infimes
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Did you know....

You can see where your seats are by logging on to your account and clicking on "my orders"?

Now it does say "Please note: Seat locations are subject to change." However, mine have not changed since November and I am willing to bet that they would only change in exceptional circumstances.

I'll let you know if they change when I get them but for now.....

Sun 11 Oct 16:45 France v Ireland Millennium Stadium

Cat A
2 Adult
Area: U5, Row: 2 , Seat: 1 - 2

Sat 17 Oct 20:00 QF2 W Pool C v RU Pool D Millennium Stadium

Cat B
2 Adult
Area: U29, Row: 23 , Seat: 17 - 18
Cat C
2 Adult
Area: L11, Row: 2 , Seat: 1 - 2

Sun 18 Oct 13:00 QF3: W Pool D v RU Pool C Millennium Stadium

Cat C
4 Adult
Area: L31, Row: 2 , Seat: 1 - 4
arsebiscuits1
Mullet

Post by arsebiscuits1 »

johng wrote:Did you know....

You can see where your seats are by logging on to your account and clicking on "my orders"?
I am aware of that. But tickets are the last row of the lower tier about 10 meters to the left of the halfway. Literally the best tickets I could ever hope for. But it also says subject to change. So I don't want to get my hopes up too high because apparently that is a Category A location and my tix are Cat B
He's gotten awfully fond of that brick
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

mtleinster wrote:i got tickets for Italy and France last night

not overly happy with either location, as both are in the upper corner. (cat B & C)

I went large and bought category A tickets for the Italy game in the Olympics but don't worry, I was there for 3 days for the Olympics in different parts of the stadia and the views are all excellent.
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
carlow man
Enlightened

Post by carlow man »

I received my tickets last week for the Romania match at Wembley. I asked for 2 tickets in cat c which are 80 pounds each I think. Tickets show that im on middle tier behind the posts. Anyone who is travelling to the match is welcome to ask me questions about travel/flight times etc or just if they meet up for a pint. I only live 30 mins from London so cheap day for me apart from match ticket!!! Can't wait now!!