1st choice Ireland team at World Cup

Forum for the discussion of all International Rugby

Moderator: moderators

LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Re: 1st choice Ireland team at World Cup

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

hugonaut wrote:
munster#1 wrote:Nowhere near as good as the waffle on demented mole.
Yeah, we don't do a lot of "Top 100 Players In The World" lists on the blog. Can't imagine why!
Because you know you can't follow in Gav Cummiskey's footsteps?

This is a truly bizarre argument, the idea that people don't rate POM seems to have been conjured up out of nowhere. The tedious provincial shite really does grind my gears, you can't criticise any player without offence being taken.

The Ferris/Genia video has been doing the rounds today because it happened exactly four years ago. As good as POM has been over the last two seasons, that's what my ideal version of a 6 is like.
fourthirtythree
Leo Cullen

Post by fourthirtythree »

LeRouxIsPHat wrote:
hugonaut wrote:
Yeah, we don't do a lot of "Top 100 Players In The World" lists on the blog. Can't imagine why!
Because you know you can't follow in Gav Cummiskey's footsteps?

This is a truly bizarre argument, the idea that people don't rate POM seems to have been conjured up out of nowhere. The tedious provincial shite really does grind my gears, you can't criticise any player without offence being taken.

The Ferris/Genia video has been doing the rounds today because it happened exactly four years ago. As good as POM has been over the last two seasons, that's what my ideal version of a 6 is like.
He is a savage player. And a really, really smart one. I don't think the angry face thing is relevant any more really.

But he's not Ferris.

Mind you neither is O'Brien.

Amidst all the argument about lack of form from Toner and O'Mahony (neither of whom I'm particularly concerned about regaining form and peaking on schedule) I think he deserves to be in that mix.
RoboProp
Shane Horgan

Post by RoboProp »

hugonaut wrote:
Jesus lad, you don't tug on Superman's cape, you don't spit into the wind and you don't ruffle Hugo's feathers!
Oldschool
Cian Healy

Post by Oldschool »

RoboProp wrote:
hugonaut wrote:
Jesus lad, you don't tug on Superman's cape, you don't spit into the wind and you don't ruffle Hugo's feathers!
You might have told us all a bit sooner that hugonaut is an Archangel.
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall who's the greatest player of them all? It is Drico your majesty.
simonokeeffe
Jamie Heaslip

Post by simonokeeffe »

Archangel of Michaels?
Retired from babbling. Can be found on twittter @okeeffesimon