Argentina v South Africa

Forum for the discussion of all International Rugby

Moderator: moderators

Logorrhea
Shane Horgan

Re: Argentina v South Africa

Post by Logorrhea »

Thank f*ck I don't have to listen to how wonderful Argentina are anymore, as they again get hammered by tier one opposition in the competition they have been building up to for four years.

A depleted Ireland lose to Argentina and we require a root and branch re-evaluation of our entire rugby system. Argentina spend 4 years losing to pretty much everyone, beat us, but again fail to beat New Zealand, Australia and South Africa yet are applauded for being exciting.

And Sanchez should be sanctioned for that dive in the first half. Dirty, mouthy, cheat ..................... even if it was John Lacey he was hassling :) He's a fine outhalf, but a piss poor captain.
Oldschoolsocks
Shane Horgan

Post by Oldschoolsocks »

Logorrhea wrote:Thank f*ck I don't have to listen to how wonderful Argentina are anymore, as they again get hammered by tier one opposition in the competition they have been building up to for four years.

A depleted Ireland lose to Argentina and we require a root and branch re-evaluation of our entire rugby system. Argentina spend 4 years losing to pretty much everyone, beat us, but again fail to beat New Zealand, Australia and South Africa yet are applauded for being exciting.

And Sanchez should be sanctioned for that dive in the first half. Dirty, mouthy, cheat ..................... even if it was John Lacey he was hassling :) He's a fine outhalf, but a piss poor captain.
Let it out boy, let it out
Logorrhea
Shane Horgan

Post by Logorrhea »

lol you should hear my 7 year old girl talk about the Argentinian tight head :)