Best Place in New York to watch the 6 Nations

Forum for the discussion of all International Rugby

Moderator: moderators

MrCockles
Beginner

Best Place in New York to watch the 6 Nations

Post by MrCockles »

Will be over Yonder for the Ireland England game and looking for Boozers that are showing the game

See the Grafton Pub regularly mentioned to watch the games any others? Also I remember I paid in last time I was in NY to watch a game $20 and Grafton are charging the same. Would this be the norm for all other Pubs?

Cheers
John23
Enlightened

Re: Best Place in New York to watch the 6 Nations

Post by John23 »

MrCockles wrote:Will be over Yonder for the Ireland England game and looking for Boozers that are showing the game

See the Grafton Pub regularly mentioned to watch the games any others? Also I remember I paid in last time I was in NY to watch a game $20 and Grafton are charging the same. Would this be the norm for all other Pubs?

Cheers
When in NYC I go to a place called "The Keg Room" its on West 36th Street between 5th & 6th Avenues. It's the norm alright for a charge at the door in the bigger places.
“Somedays you're the pigeon, somedays you're the statue.”
elfan
Knowledgeable

Post by elfan »

elfan
neilinboston
Knowledgeable

Post by neilinboston »

The charge at the door goes to setanta. The pubs have to agree to it to get the broadcast.
We've to pay the same for the online access.

When BBC America showed games for a couple of years any pub could get the games with no cover charge.