POC should be Captain

Forum for the discussion of all International Rugby

Moderator: moderators

Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Ballyman wrote:
ckav wrote:
ruck wrote:didn't you disagree with a similar statement on munsterfans only this week?
Thats not really relevant to this website, Ruck - hope you don't mind me saying so, but none of us wants this website to go the way M'fans did...
Course it's relevant. He made a statement elsewhere stating something different.
If Bertie goes on the BBC and says that Brian Cowen is a rabid donkey and then goes on RTE declares Brian Cowen to be a wonderful man, is it not relevant either cos it was stated elsewhere??
You really are an incredible muppet. You have this bossy bitchy attitude that really pisses everyone off. You cannot argue anything with you. In your small mind you are right in everything you say and you cannot debate anything without trying to be all mighty and grand. It's going to be a long fall when you decide to come off that high horse of yours. Whatever you throw back at me is pure and utter nonsense and I will not justify it with a response. So don't bother.
Ballyman, quit it. I mean it. We'd rather grudges and abuse stayed off this site.
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
epaddy
Shane Horgan

Post by epaddy »

Flash Gordon wrote:
Ballyman wrote:
ckav wrote: Thats not really relevant to this website, Ruck - hope you don't mind me saying so, but none of us wants this website to go the way M'fans did...
Course it's relevant. He made a statement elsewhere stating something different.
If Bertie goes on the BBC and says that Brian Cowen is a rabid donkey and then goes on RTE declares Brian Cowen to be a wonderful man, is it not relevant either cos it was stated elsewhere??
You really are an incredible muppet. You have this bossy bitchy attitude that really pisses everyone off. You cannot argue anything with you. In your small mind you are right in everything you say and you cannot debate anything without trying to be all mighty and grand. It's going to be a long fall when you decide to come off that high horse of yours. Whatever you throw back at me is pure and utter nonsense and I will not justify it with a response. So don't bother.
Ballyman, quit it. I mean it. We'd rather grudges and abuse stayed off this site.
Here here, take your personal attacks else where
*** image removed by mod ***

Epaddy, Freedom Fighter
Ballyman
Knowledgeable

Post by Ballyman »

Yea, yea. And I'll listen to you too alright.
It happened and I was there.
4.48pm, Saturday 20th May 2006.
epaddy
Shane Horgan

Post by epaddy »

Ballyman wrote:Yea, yea. And I'll listen to you too alright.
Or you could f%~k off

Epaddy, Freedom Fighter
limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Post by limecat »

kids...behave :evil:
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on mastodon.
Ballyman
Knowledgeable

Post by Ballyman »

Is this an open forum or are there restrictions on what one may say? If I was from D4 would it matter what I said or is it the fact I'm from down South that you'd prefer to restrict my views?
Just curious loike.
bluesky
Mullet

Post by bluesky »

limecat wrote:kids...behave :evil:
The Kerryman started it :evil:
epaddy
Shane Horgan

Post by epaddy »

Ballyman wrote:Is this an open forum or are there restrictions on what one may say? If I was from D4 would it matter what I said or is it the fact I'm from down South that you'd prefer to restrict my views?
Just curious loike.
Couldnt careless where your from, but if your just here to throw around insults then kindly p1$$ off

Epaddy, Freedom Fighter
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

Come on lads surely we are all friends here. Lets just kiss and make up :lol:
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Ballyman wrote:Is this an open forum or are there restrictions on what one may say? If I was from D4 would it matter what I said or is it the fact I'm from down South that you'd prefer to restrict my views?
Just curious loike.
Down south????? Unbelievable..... :?

You can say what you like about rugby. I think most of us would prefer if you didn't launched unprovoked abuse on somebody though.......
limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Post by limecat »

thecoofreak wrote:Come on lads surely we are all friends here. Lets just kiss and make up :lol:
the voice of reason.
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on mastodon.
Ballyman
Knowledgeable

Post by Ballyman »

Flash Gordon wrote: You can say what you like about rugby. I think most of us would prefer if you didn't launched unprovoked abuse on somebody though.......
That "somebody" causes arguments everywhere she posts with her mightier than thou attitude that she posts with. We have seen this before time and time again and you know that this is true. The thread on MF that resulted in threats of suing and vile abuse to all and sundry, can you remember the title of it?? Hmm?? Somebodies name was on the thread title. Wonder what it was??? Her focking name riles people, never mind haveing to be abused by her.

It's only a matter of time before it starts here. It already has.

I like to get my abuse in early and leave.
Last edited by Ballyman on February 13th, 2006, 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
epaddy
Shane Horgan

Post by epaddy »

Ballyman wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote: You can say what you like about rugby. I think most of us would prefer if you didn't launched unprovoked abuse on somebody though.......
That "somebody" causes arguments everywhere she posts with her mightier than thou attitude that she posts with. We have seen this before time and time again and you know that this is true. It's only a matter of time before it starts here. It already has.
Bye

Epaddy, Freedom Fighter
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Ballyman wrote:
That "somebody" causes arguments everywhere she posts with her mightier than thou attitude that she posts with. We have seen this before time and time again and you know that this is true. It's only a matter of time before it starts here. It already has.
Arguments on a Message board shocker...... :o

Right, thankyou for you abuse. Hope you enjoyed it, we didn't.
Ballyman
Knowledgeable

Post by Ballyman »

The thread on MF that resulted in threats of suing and vile abuse to all and sundry, can you remember the title of it?? Hmm?? Somebodies name was on the thread title. Wonder what it was??? Her focking name riles people, never mind having to be abused by her.
epaddy
Shane Horgan

Post by epaddy »

Ballyman wrote:The thread on MF that resulted in threats of suing and vile abuse to all and sundry, can you remember the title of it?? Hmm?? Somebodies name was on the thread title. Wonder what it was??? Her focking name riles people, never mind having to be abused by her.
Why are you still here?

Epaddy, Freedom Fighter
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Ballyman wrote:The thread on MF that resulted in threats of suing and vile abuse to all and sundry, can you remember the title of it?? Hmm?? Somebodies name was on the thread title. Wonder what it was??? Her focking name riles people, never mind having to be abused by her.
I thought you said you were leaving?