Personal Abuse

Forum for the discussion of all International Rugby

Moderator: moderators

limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Personal Abuse

Post by limecat »

For reference, I have a job and don't have the time to spend babysitting the forum. If you see an abusive post, please send me a PM and I'll deal with it as I see fit, although as a general rule, I will ask that the person retract their comment.

Please DO NOT respond in kind, it just causes a downward spiral into the kind of cr@p that has been seen on other forums.

ah well, I guess it was too good to last Crying or Very sad
Last edited by limecat on April 11th, 2006, 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on mastodon.
Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinsterman »

Where's the love? :lol:
socks
Bookworm

Post by socks »

best of luck with the site limecat and shur if you can keep the one headbanger that's at the centre of 99% of all forum arguments on the interweb in check then leinsterfans.com will only go from strength to strength.
limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Post by limecat »

socks wrote:best of luck with the site limecat and shur if you can keep the one headbanger that's at the centre of 99% of all forum arguments on the interweb in check then leinsterfans.com will only go from strength to strength.
are you suggesting that i ban you already? :lol:
scotscor
Knowledgeable

Re: Personal Abuse

Post by scotscor »

limecat wrote:For reference, I have a job and don't have the time to spend babysitting the forum. If you see an abusive post, please send me a PM and I'll deal with it as I see fit, although as a general rule, I will ask that the person retract their comment.

Please DO NOT respond in kind, it just causes a downward spiral into the kind of cr@p that has been seen on other forums.

one small thing if you are going to administrate then you need to be cleaner than clean yourself, so would suggest a slight change to your avi. Apart from that good luck with the site.
We won just twice
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

socks wrote:best of luck with the site limecat and shur if you can keep the one headbanger that's at the centre of 99% of all forum arguments on the interweb in check then leinsterfans.com will only go from strength to strength.
Boring day at the Turnip Farm Socks?
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
epaddy
Shane Horgan

Post by epaddy »

scotscor wrote:
limecat wrote:For reference, I have a job and don't have the time to spend babysitting the forum. If you see an abusive post, please send me a PM and I'll deal with it as I see fit, although as a general rule, I will ask that the person retract their comment.

one small thing if you are going to administrate then you need to be cleaner than clean yourself, so would suggest a slight change to your avi. Apart from that good luck with the site.
Lighten up
*** image removed by mod ***

Epaddy, Freedom Fighter
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

The Avi is absolute quality!!! :twisted:
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Post by limecat »

scotscor wrote:one small thing if you are going to administrate then you need to be cleaner than clean yourself, so would suggest a slight change to your avi. Apart from that good luck with the site.
i was gonna change it anyhoo as a few people have been asking my why i chose the username limecat...