Tag Rugby

Forum for the discussion of other Teams and Clubs as well as General Rugby chat.

Moderator: moderators

Hickiefan
Rob Kearney

Try tag rugby for free in Tallaght RFC

Post by Hickiefan »

From the IRFU
Summer Beckons as Bud Light Tag set for Tallaght

Tag Rugby is played annually by thousands of men and women every summer, and caters for players of all ability levels from beginners to advanced. With the huge growth of Bud Light Tag across Ireland, this year's programme expects to see over 1000 teams and 12000 participants at 25 venues across Ireland.
Tag Rugby continues to spread as Tallaght Rugby Club sees leagues taking place at the start of May. This means that another great summer of this non-contact form of rugby played by teams of men and women is just around the corner in South County Dublin.

Before the season starts, the club will be hosting on Thursday April 23rd from 6.30pm a ‘Try Tag for Free’ day. This is an open invitation for anyone to turn up and see for themselves how well this club runs Tag, how much fun the sport is and get a taster of the summer ahead at this great venue. Entry to this Open Night is free-of-charge. To enter this or submit any queries, contact the Tallaght Venue Manager at tallaghttag@gmail.com or by phoning 086 2191024

Players, companies or organisations all use Tag Rugby as a means of keeping fit, team-building or just as importantly, a great way to to have fun both on and off the pitch.

Being a host club of the only official IRFU Tag Rugby programme in Ireland, Tallaght RFC provides the all-important elements of a top venue such as great facilities, clubhouse and of course, qualified referees.

Teams looking to take part can register for the Summer Leagues can register now on http://www.irfutag.ie .

Bud Light Tag is only available to over 18s
Qui me amat, amet et Leinsterum meum.
NORFC
Beginner

Tag Rugby

Post by NORFC »

Tallaght RFC are hosting Summer Tag Rugby in assocation with the IRFU.

Tallaght are holding a try tag for free night in the PT Club on Thursday 23rd April at 6 o'clock, everyone is welcome to come along and try.

Tag rugby is fun and also a way of keeping fit during the summer. It is mixed teams. There will also be social nights organised.

More Info can be found at
http://www.irishrugby.ie/tagrugby/15369_15473.php

Any questions just give me a shout.
Grumpy Old Man
Shane Jennings

Re: Tag Rugby

Post by Grumpy Old Man »

You'd have thought that the Tallaght PRO would have posted this :wink:
A proud Winsome Fluter
NORFC
Beginner

Post by NORFC »

Hes not involved in the Tag Season. He has enough to be doing for the union side of things.
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

NORFC wrote:Hes not involved in the Tag Season. He has enough to be doing for the union side of things.
What she said! :P
NORFC
Beginner

Post by NORFC »

Howdi stranger!
NORFC
Beginner

Re: Try tag rugby for free in Tallaght RFC

Post by NORFC »

Everyone welcome to come along and try and afterwards have a drink or two in the bar!
Munki
Bookworm

Post by Munki »

Hey folks,

I posted something similar around this time last year, but I think it's work saying again.

I, like most of you, have played some (or lots) of tag over the last 9 or 10 years, but for the last couple of years I've been working nights, so apart from the odd blitz or a bit of spring league tagging, I just can't get my fix of tag like I used to. Anyhoo, if any of you are in the same boat (working evenings or nights) and would fancy getting together once or twice a week for a spot of social tagging, post a reply or pm me, and if there's enough interest I'll put the leg-work in to arrange it.

Laters,

The Da Munki Code - 5318008
"Holy Crip, he's a Crapple!" - Peter Griffin