*** Heineken Cup 2013 final tickets BUY/SELL ***

Forum for the discussion of other Teams and Clubs as well as General Rugby chat.

Moderator: moderators

JohnnyC

Re: *** Heineken Cup 2013 final tickets BUY/SELL ***

Post by JohnnyC »

Hi Guys,

I have two tickets to sell for the Heineken Cup Final.

Upper West Stand, block 521, seats are beside each other.

Cost: face value of €40 each + Ticketmaster service charge = €89 for the pair.

I live in Dublin so I can meet you in person with the tickets or I will post them by registered post to anywhere in Ireland (or France!!) for no extra charge.

PM me if you're interested.

Peace & love,

John C.
Last edited by JohnnyC on May 9th, 2013, 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
rugby678
Learner

Post by rugby678 »

2 North Stand tickets for sale face value €35
cost me €43 including fees tax postage etc...
Will sell for €80 for the 2 incl postage

PM if interested

thanks
sdsdriver

Post by sdsdriver »

Hi Lads,

I have four Heineken Cup 2013 final tickets for sale, Block 520 West Upper Stand Row G, face value is 180 Euro for the four but will take 100 Euro for the four.

PM me if interested. I am in Dublin, cheers.

(Only two left lads)

********SOLD********
Last edited by sdsdriver on May 10th, 2013, 2:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
D'original
Beginner

Post by D'original »

I have two Heineken Cup final tickets for sale/exchange. They are located in South Stand, Block 114, row Z, seats 7 & 8. Face value is €48.00 per ticket + ticket master charge.Will sell both for €100 or will accept Amlin cup final tickets as part exchange as I was not lucky enough in Leinster season ticket holders lottery! I am based in Dublin so can organise to meet with tickets. Please pm me if you are interested in buying/exchanging tickets.

J'ai deux billets Heineken Cup finales en vente / échange. Ils sont situés dans South Stand, bloc 114, la ligne Z, sièges 7 et 8. Valeur nominale est de 48,00 € par ticket + billet maître charge.Will vendent à la fois pour € 100 ou acceptera billets Amlin finale de la Coupe en échange d'une partie que je n'ai pas été assez chanceux dans Leinster saison billet détenteurs loterie! Je suis basé à Dublin afin peut s'organiser pour rencontrer les billets. S'il vous plaît me PM si vous êtes intéressé à acheter / échanger des billets.

Big up Google translate!

## Tickets now gone. ##
Last edited by D'original on May 13th, 2013, 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lar
Mullet

Post by Lar »

D'original wrote:I have two Heineken Cup final tickets for sale/exchange. They are located in South Stand, Block 114, row Z, seats 7 & 8. Face value is €48.00 per ticket + ticket master charge.Will sell both for €100 or will accept Amlin cup final tickets as part exchange as I was not lucky enough in Leinster season ticket holders lottery! I am based in Dublin so can organise to meet with tickets. Please pm me if you are interested in buying/exchanging tickets.

J'ai deux billets Heineken Cup finales en vente / échange. Ils sont situés dans South Stand, bloc 114, la ligne Z, sièges 7 et 8. Valeur nominale est de 48,00 € par ticket + billet maître charge.Will vendent à la fois pour € 100 ou acceptera billets Amlin finale de la Coupe en échange d'une partie que je n'ai pas été assez chanceux dans Leinster saison billet détenteurs loterie! Je suis basé à Dublin afin peut s'organiser pour rencontrer les billets. S'il vous plaît me PM si vous êtes intéressé à acheter / échanger des billets.

Big up Google translate!

Not so big up Google translate!!!
Four Stars
Scrumdog
Bookworm

Post by Scrumdog »

Tickets back on sale on Ticketmaster (as per usual). Premium level half way line. Same every year. Hold back the good seats and get everybody to panic buy the sh!t seats early. Will we ever learn.
IvanD

Post by IvanD »

Hi

I am a Leinster supporter and I have 8 tickets (4x2) available for the Heineken Cup Final on 18th May in Dublin. I would like to offer the Clermont Auvergne or Toulon fans the opportunity to purchase these tickets.

I have the tickets in my hands and they are available immediately. They are in the Upper East Stand which has a great view of the entire pitch and the big screen for replays - really great seats.

Please PM or email me for pictures and further details. I am just looking to cover the cost of the tickets (€40 each) and the Ticketmaster charges.

You can contact me at *** Email address removed - use PM function ***

Regards
Tom
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

IvanD wrote:Hi

I am a Leinster supporter and I have 8 tickets (4x2) available for the Heineken Cup Final on 18th May in Dublin. I would like to offer the Clermont Auvergne or Toulon fans the opportunity to purchase these tickets.

I have the tickets in my hands and they are available immediately. They are in the Upper East Stand which has a great view of the entire pitch and the big screen for replays - really great seats.

Please PM or email me for pictures and further details. I am just looking to cover the cost of the tickets (€40 each) and the Ticketmaster charges.

You can contact me at *** Email address removed - use PM function ***

Regards
Tom
Might be worth posting on the Clermont fans site ? : http://www.cybervulcans.net/forum/topic ... ium/page-9
Flying wedge
Bosley
Beginner

Re: Heineken Cup Tickets

Post by Bosley »

Bosley wrote:Two tickets for HEC Final

Seat location: West Stand Section BLK127, row K, seats 19-18
Total including Ticketmaster Service Charge: €143.90
Ticket Face Value €65 each

Great Seats close to pitch

Will sell the two for €115
rosscarrick
Knowledgeable

Post by rosscarrick »

Is no one interested in watching a European Cup final?
The French are predictably unpredictable
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

No. They all think the Amlin is better!
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

johng wrote:No. They all think the Amlin is better!
Are you on a percentage motherf%~ker? ;-)
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Just commenting on the behavior of Leinsterfans desparate to get their hands on tickets for the game and punt the HC ones.

I was prepared to write off my amlin ones last may when I bought them. Thinking it would be 2 French teams and we would be in the Heino.

Now they are gold, and only 2 of the four of us are going to the HC. We are all going to the Amlin though.

Go figure. As the septics say.
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

johng wrote:Just commenting on the behavior of Leinsterfans desparate to get their hands on tickets for the game and punt the HC ones.

I was prepared to write off my amlin ones last may when I bought them. Thinking it would be 2 French teams and we would be in the Heino.

Now they are gold, and only 2 of the four of us are going to the HC. We are all going to the Amlin though.

We could power the world for the next week on johng's sense of smugness!! :D :clap: :clap:
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

johng wrote:Just commenting on the behavior of Leinsterfans desparate to get their hands on tickets for the game and punt the HC ones.

We could power the world for the next week on johng's sense of smugness!! :D :clap: :clap:
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Smugness smugness. so good they named it twice.
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

johng wrote:Smugness smugness. so good they named it twice.
:D
madridlion
Knowledgeable

Post by madridlion »

We are heading for a re-run of last Heineken final
in Lansdowne, Perpingnan Toulouse when tickets were
been given away before the game. I will be waiting for a re-run
bargain
Ulster1999

Heineken Cup Final Tickets

Post by Ulster1999 »

Hi

I have four tickets for next Saturdays final. I am hoping to sell them as I want to go down to Dublin for the Rabo final instead! I paid £156 for them but would take €150 for the four. They are top tier behind the posts!

If you want them send me a message or a tweet @ratherwalkalone

Thanks
Al
Guily

Post by Guily »

Still have 3 Heineken cup final tickets for sale. Aviva Stadium, 18th May 2013, West Upper stand €75 face value will let them go for any decent offer.Thanks