Most punchable current rugby players

Forum for the discussion of other Teams and Clubs as well as General Rugby chat.

Moderator: moderators

TerenureJim
Shane Jennings

Re: Most punchable current rugby players

Post by TerenureJim »

You have a point jackass, he's still a young guy though you have to cut him slack, that said while i have no like for Ashton/Armitage etc I take exception to journos giving out about them and not Zebo who generally is "a bit of a laugh"
IanD
Official Mascot

Post by IanD »

[Jackass] wrote:I think this kind of stuff makes him quite the tw@t with quite the slappable head on on him..

Just about every image you can find of him he's doing something gloating, mocking, posing or just plain retarded. Ireland's Ashton but not as good and ten times as embarrassing?
How about some consistency Jackass. Where are the pictures of Gordon Darcy doing 'Southside' with his hands after scoring a try? I take it you think Darce was 'gloating, mocking, posing or just plain retarded'. Do you think he is embarrassing to Leinster and Ireland?
Treat life like a dog: If you can't eat it, play with it, or hump it, p1$$ on it and walk away!
[Jackass]
Seán Cronin

Post by [Jackass] »

Ah come on, there's a difference between doing that stupid stuff in every single game without fail (I mean I could put another dozen pictures up there no problem of the "gang signs" Z and M and swan diving and tongue out and shushing crowds, and in the wake of a Munster victory celebrating his own contribution rather than the teams by getting infront of the cameras throwing up the 3 fingers...he's the biggest attention seeker in pro rugby imo, but not just that, is classless on the pitch - hardly the way you could ever have described D'Arcy.

Every player has done one or two stupid things, but this guy is a champion of it! It's funny how Heaslip got such a hard time for white boots and waving a finger....compared to this chap? I think he's due a bit of slagging!
Pro12 Champions, Amlin Challenge Cup Champions, British & Irish Cup Champions
IanD
Official Mascot

Post by IanD »

[Jackass] wrote:Ah come on, there's a difference between doing that stupid stuff in every single game without fail (I mean I could put another dozen pictures up there no problem of the "gang signs" Z and M and swan diving and tongue out and shushing crowds, and in the wake of a Munster victory celebrating his own contribution rather than the teams by getting infront of the cameras throwing up the 3 fingers...he's the biggest attention seeker in pro rugby imo, but not just that, is classless on the pitch - hardly the way you could ever have described D'Arcy.

Every player has done one or two stupid things, but this guy is a champion of it! It's funny how Heaslip got such a hard time for white boots and waving a finger....compared to this chap? I think he's due a bit of slagging!
Darcy did it and as you say Heaslip did it but because it was in a Leinster jersey it was ok. Zebo does and he is 'a retard'. I think you moniker suits you down to the ground.

Fair play to him I say. No issue if does it in a green jersey. Means he has scored a try.
Treat life like a dog: If you can't eat it, play with it, or hump it, p1$$ on it and walk away!
TerenureJim
Shane Jennings

Post by TerenureJim »

[Jackass] wrote:Ah come on, there's a difference between doing that stupid stuff in every single game without fail (I mean I could put another dozen pictures up there no problem of the "gang signs" Z and M and swan diving and tongue out and shushing crowds, and in the wake of a Munster victory celebrating his own contribution rather than the teams by getting infront of the cameras throwing up the 3 fingers...he's the biggest attention seeker in pro rugby imo, but not just that, is classless on the pitch - hardly the way you could ever have described D'Arcy.

Yeah and he doesn't pull up his socks
Stuka
Knowledgeable

Post by Stuka »

Good to hear he has been getting in some extra Carido and Ball handling skills with Conor Murray. Ive seen the video and its obvious he really is trying....
ceemec
Shane Jennings

Post by ceemec »

Well, it seems he is rather punchable anyway to some. I think he'll be sat down for a bit of a chat by a couple of colleagues when he returns.
offshorerules
Seán Cronin

Post by offshorerules »

I would have thought Armitage would have made the list. Maybe he did and I didn't spot him.
"POC will not be going to Toulon" - All Blacks nil » May 27th, 2015, 12:18 am
BlueBlue
Seán Cronin

Post by BlueBlue »

[Jackass] wrote:I think this kind of stuff makes him quite the tw@t with quite the slappable head on on him..

Just about every image you can find of him he's doing something gloating, mocking, posing or just plain retarded. Ireland's Ashton but not as good and ten times as embarrassing?
God, what a dick. Scrum down, Murray its your ball.
drive for 5
Munster 6-Leinster 25 H-cup semi Croke
Leinster 30-Munster 0 2009/10 RDS
Munster 15-Leinster 16 2009/10 Thomond
Leinster 16-Munster 6 2009/10 semi RDS
Leinster 13-Munster 9 2010 Lansdowne
Munster 16-Leinster 22 POC kicks DK in head 2013
BlueBlue
Seán Cronin

Post by BlueBlue »

ceemec wrote:Well, it seems he is rather punchable anyway to some. I think he'll be sat down for a bit of a chat by a couple of colleagues when he returns.
He was given the hurry up to return from Las Vagas by his employers, he was doing some attention seeking there as well. Didnt go well for him.
drive for 5
BlueBlue
Seán Cronin

Post by BlueBlue »

:clap:

Zebo even goes through his whole routine from hospital windows for RTE news like a six year old looking for a treat.
drive for 5
blockhead
Rob Kearney

Post by blockhead »

Ah lads don't go all Munster like on us now an begrudge a rival teams player just because he shows some self confidence. Zebo is a fine young player with bags of energy and possibly a massive future. Every sport needs its characters, its larger than life types. Cant wait to see if Joe can manage to get him the ball in a bit of space. Also, I don't mind the ashsplash, but I'd love to see him drop the ball while doing it.
You know I'm going to lose,
And gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby, I don't want to live FOREVER!
rookie
Graduate

Post by rookie »

You really don't get it! How could the success of a young Irish International Rugby player piss you off so much? Do you even realise what that post says about you?
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

rookie wrote:

You really don't get it! How could the success of a young Irish International Rugby player piss you off so much? Do you even realise what that post says about you?
What's this now Rookie?
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation