Toulon vs Tigers

Forum for the discussion of other Teams and Clubs as well as General Rugby chat.

Moderator: moderators

Donny B.
Devin Toner

Re: Toulon vs Tigers

Post by Donny B. »

Dave Cahill wrote:
Donny B. wrote:
Dave Cahill wrote:In a weekend when one player spits on another, it takes some going for the spitter not to be the biggest scummer of the weekend. Step up Delon Armitage.
What did he do anyway? Can't seem to see anything in the match reports about any incident, although I haven't paid them that much attention either.
Just constant low grade stuff, more a restatement of brand values than a product launch.
Ah right, so saying it was worse than spitting in the face was perhaps a bit of an over-statement? ;-)
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

Donny B. wrote:
Dave Cahill wrote:
Donny B. wrote: What did he do anyway? Can't seem to see anything in the match reports about any incident, although I haven't paid them that much attention either.
Just constant low grade stuff, more a restatement of brand values than a product launch.
Ah right, so saying it was worse than spitting in the face was perhaps a bit of an over-statement? ;-)
Ah but that's not what I said. I said that Armitage is worse than Fillol. One incident vs a career of them
I have Bumbleflex
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Oh right...
tigerburnie
Enlightened

Post by tigerburnie »

Well we were beaten by the slightly better side, no real complaints,you stick out one hand and the ball doesn't stick,you know where you are going. Crofty is getting back to his old self,would we have won if he'd been on the field, or Ayerza not broken,don't know. Thanks for the few kind words,good luck with the rest of your season.