Ospreys V Glasgow

Forum for the discussion of other Teams and Clubs as well as General Rugby chat.

Moderator: moderators

blockhead
Rob Kearney

Re: Ospreys V Glasgow

Post by blockhead »

Ospreys had Glasgow by the short'n'curly's until the breakaway try for Cusiter, then it was all Glasgow .
You know I'm going to lose,
And gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby, I don't want to live FOREVER!
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

blockhead wrote:Ospreys had Glasgow by the short'n'curly's until the breakaway try for Cusiter, then it was all Glasgow .
To be fair to Ospreys, with all their internationals missing and Glasgow with most of theirs, they made a really decent fist of it. That try seemed to kill their belief alright though and Glasgow finally rediscovered some form after that.
JB1973
Rhys Ruddock

Post by JB1973 »

was at the game and haven't seen the replay but forward pass for the first try???

we are simply not good enough without the welsh test boys

ps on a side note my cousin captained wales a under 18s to a victory over the aussie schools last weekend, not sure if this is the right thread to post it but I'm 1 proud relative at the moment :)
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

JB1973 wrote: ps on a side note my cousin captained wales a under 18s to a victory over the aussie schools last weekend, not sure if this is the right thread to post it but I'm 1 proud relative at the moment :)
Sure who cares, good news is good to post anywhere. Fair play to the young man.....now does he have any Irish relatives by any chance? :wink:
JB1973
Rhys Ruddock

Post by JB1973 »

Donny B. wrote:
JB1973 wrote: ps on a side note my cousin captained wales a under 18s to a victory over the aussie schools last weekend, not sure if this is the right thread to post it but I'm 1 proud relative at the moment :)
Sure who cares, good news is good to post anywhere. Fair play to the young man.....now does he have any Irish relatives by any chance? :wink:
well ive an irish grandfather (from cork which is deep munster land sorry folks
so i think he is 1 generation too far down the line, his surname is dodd so not very irish :(
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

JB1973 wrote:
well ive an irish grandfather (from cork which is deep munster land sorry folks
so i think he is 1 generation too far down the line, his surname is dodd so not very irish :(
Dodd eh? Sure wasn't Ken Dodd from Liverpool and isn't Liverpool the unofficial capital of Ireland. Case proven, give that kid a green jersey! :D

Hey, I'm just adopting the model used for Shane Howarth and Brett Sinkinson to play for Wales. :wink:
JB1973
Rhys Ruddock

Post by JB1973 »

he's off to the states sorry lads, pm for me the details of the package . unbelievable